• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Gym...

IdahoMike

I like Turtles.
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2009
12TUN8307946609
I love it. Glad I found my back! Iam down 17lbs in six weeks with diet and exercise and I feel awesome. Just though I'd let you fuggers know whilst I was thinkn' about it.

Re: The Gym...

I hate the gym, but I do enjoy the results from going to the gym. Getting there is the most difficult part.

i hate the people at gyms....if it werent for the MP3 player i think i would have built a gym at my home a long time ago
grin.gif

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate the gym, but I do enjoy the results from going to the gym. Getting there is the most difficult part.</div></div>

I thought I was the only one that hated the gym, but go all the time. I agree, the results are what makes it worthwhile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate the people at gyms....if it werent for the MP3 player i think i would have built a gym at my home a long time ago
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

Agreed.And everyone is on the same schedule, so you see the same people everytime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate the people at gyms....if it werent for the MP3 player i think i would have built a gym at my home a long time ago
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

All the guys in my gym work chest and Bi's and thats it so when me and my buddy do squats and deadlifts they all look at us funny. We never have to wait for leg equipment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate the people at gyms....if it werent for the MP3 player i think i would have built a gym at my home a long time ago
grin.gif

bench </div></div>

All the guys in my gym work chest and Bi's and thats it so when me and my buddy do squats and deadlifts they all look at us funny. We never have to wait for leg equipment. </div></div>

That's the same at every gym in the country. If they want their arms to be bigger than their legs they should learn to walk on their hands
wink.gif

not at my gym.
the power lifting section is the most active. monolift, (not used that much though)
2 competition benches, dead lift platform, 3 squat racks, reverse hyper, GHR, atlast stones, tires in the back parking lot, in addition to the 'conventional' gym crap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not at my gym.
the power lifting section is the most active. monolift, (not used that much though)
2 competition benches, dead lift platform, 3 squat racks, reverse hyper, GHR, atlast stones, tires in the back parking lot, in addition to the 'conventional' gym crap </div></div>

Cool, Atlas stones and tires... my old MMA gym had a lot of interesting "functional strength" gear.. ropes and kettle bells, tractor tires. My local gym has more eliptical machines and bikes than anything else. Lots of guys doing bp and curls and there are always a couple of guys posing in the mirror in the back, kinda creepy. The positive side is the monthly membership is real cheap and for some strange reason, lots of really attractive girls. I joke that they are 'ringers' hired to work out there. But then again, we are 3 blocks from the ocean, I guess everyone is getting the beach bod going...