• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The hits keep coming.....

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Screenshot_20240207_151050_Chrome.jpg

What did I miss . Why the Maggot hate ?
    Who knows? I just know that on my deathbed, I want to be known for more than just calling some old Okie a homosexual.

Sure, fun is fun, whatever. But some people, they are too poor to buy some ammo and go the range. So, there's always starting flame wars on a sharpshooter's forum.

As if it really mattered.

No shade to the OP, I just don't see the usefulness.

Who knows? I just know that on my deathbed, I want to be known for more than just calling some old Okie a homosexual.

Sure, fun is fun, whatever. But some people, they are too poor to buy some ammo and go the range. So, there's always starting flame wars on a sharpshooter's forum.

You sure read a lot into the OP.

I bet the OP doesn’t even have a job. 😏