• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The iron bowl

Alabama fan but they got beat tonight at their own hard nosed football. Congrats to all my AU friends! Beenjammin especially.
Now let's see if AU can be that Cinderella that won the National Championship again.

UT Vol fan here. That was a fantastic game.
My office is full of Alabama fans and Auburn fans, about half and half. Wished I could have been in their houses tonight!

I hope Auburn gets a shot at the NC. Come on Michigan State, as I doubt Duke has what iy takes. At least the trophy can stay in the state and in the SEC. Congrats to the Aubyrn fans. They definitely played like they wanted it.

Tapatalk via Samsung Galaxy S4

For you Ben I'm glad for your win.

Alabama didn't want to play tonight and it was obvious. Auburn must have jimmy swaggar or someone praying for them because I've never seen that kind of luck two games in a row. I don't think it will last though as FSU and OSU are pinning their ears back.

One thing that's true is they could make a movie about this game. You could not write a better nail bitter.

Okay, Bama's kicker missed two, either of which would have won the game...but why/how is that last BLOCKED field goal on him?
The kick was low, even if it hadn't been blocked it wouldn't have been close. His asshole was so tight he couldn't get his leg thru the ball. That was not the only reason. Auburn outplayed alabama and outcoached them as well. They were obviously better prepared for that game.

For you Ben I'm glad for your win.

Alabama didn't want to play tonight and it was obvious. Auburn must have jimmy swaggar or someone praying for them because I've never seen that kind of luck two games in a row. I don't think it will last though as FSU and OSU are pinning their ears back.

One thing that's true is they could make a movie about this game. You could not write a better nail bitter.
They do have jimmy swaggert as their chaplain. He sent all his hookers to alabamas hotel last night. May explain the way they played. That will do that to you ya know!

I guess Benny's arm will be sore tommorrow from throwing all that toilet paper. I don't blame him, I'd be throwing it to. Congrats Benny.

Nah. Bamas going down tomorrow guys. Sry to bear the bad news.

Told Ya! :)

Enough said. Thanks Mike and Jerry. Was a great experience being there. Rushed the field and have some amazing pictures from the 50 yard line. This day I will never forget! Plenty of Bama fans sitting ring there next to me. All were very nice throughout the entire game. Not a single fight or mishap all night. What a Game

Tyler Kemp.... We are coming from you my friend. See you in Atlanta!!

LSU beats Auburn. Alabama beats the crap out of LSU. Auburn "wins" at Georgia by allowing Georgia to make a huge come back and tie the game and then pulling out a "win" due solely to the stupidity and selfishness of the Georgia DBs.

Yea, I'm worried about Auburn....NOT

For my buddy Mike ;)

Cards fell right for Auburn and they wanted it more.

What a game! Do the Bammers have a scholarship FG kicker on their roster this year? The kicking game has been the undoing of many a great team, just ask Bobby "wide right" Bowden.

Now let the debate begin; a one loss Mizzu or AU vs FSU over Ohio State for all the marbels? I'm an SEC homer so I think so. OSU barely beats an unranked opponent on the same day AU takes down #1....AND OSU plays in the worst conference (no debate about that one). Might be a moot point as Michigan State may take care of them next Saturday.

Last edited:
Congrats Ben and to Auburn fans. It was a hell of an exciting football game to watch.

To the Dude above "Bama beat Bama" thanks for the insight. I feel a lot better knowing "LSU beat LSU" 3 times!!!!!

C'mon Man!!! Save that bullshit for Dance!!

That was the best college football game I've ever watched... by a long shot.

I hope Auburn beats the brakes off Mizzou, Ohio State gets the crap beat out of them by Michigan State, and Auburn finds a way to beat FSU. Keep the title in the state Tigers.

Tapatalk via Samsung Galaxy S4

Told Ya! :)

Enough said. Thanks Mike and Jerry. Was a great experience being there. Rushed the field and have some amazing pictures from the 50 yard line. This day I will never forget! Plenty of Bama fans sitting ring there next to me. All were very nice throughout the entire game. Not a single fight or mishap all night. What a Game

Tyler Kemp.... We are coming from you my friend. See you in Atlanta!!

Just glad you didn't hurt yourself!

Cade still needs to be punished!

cPPtDSl.jpg

One too many ...

Cade still needs to be punished!
He is, I'm sure he's getting punished enough by himself. That's the nature of sports, doesn't take long to go to the outhouse. Although it normally takes a while to get to the penthouse! All I'm sayin is nobody's perfect!

Who ever said Cade needs to be punished is a fucking douchebag and should be kicked in the nuts with steel toe boots. I guess it's just jealousy when you missed the cut trying out for kicker.

No one will have to live with his misses more than he.

It never ceases to amaze me how fucktards that didn't go to Auburn or haven't been an Auburn fan want to jump on the bandwagon. Typical though.

Auburn won on the scoreboard and that's the only thing that counts.

Now the bad news for you all is that Alabama is not theoretically out of it, especially with South Carolina beating Clemson and Mizzou beating A&M. A loss by OSU to MSU and FSU to Duke leaves the door open. Sure, it's a long shot but stranger things have happened.

I've heard Cade foster has had death threats via Internet. That is complete bullshit. Cades been a great kicker for alabama and deserves none of this. Every player that's ever played sports at any level has bad days, that's the nature of sports. There were many reasons alabama lost that game, big deal! It's just a damn game. Auburn was the biggest reason alabama lost ! They outcoached us, and outplayed us. No one person ever is to blame for a loss. It takes a team to win and a team to lose, it's that simple. Me, I take my hat off to Auburn for the win. They did what they had to.

Who ever said Cade needs to be punished is a fucking douchebag and should be kicked in the nuts with steel toe boots. I guess it's just jealousy when you missed the cut trying out for kicker.

It never ceases to amaze me how fucktards that didn't go to Auburn or haven't been an Auburn fan want to jump on the bandwagon. Typical though.

Now the bad news for you all is that Alabama is not theoretically out of it, especially with South Carolina beating Clemson and Mizzou beating A&M. A loss by OSU to MSU and FSU to Duke leaves the door open. Sure, it's a long shot but stranger things have happened.

Or a bid to a rematch in the Sugar Bowl

The only thing stranger than that is scoring a touchdown on what must be the longest play in the history of football against the #1 team in the country.