• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Job Interview

Lindy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2003
Rifles Only
www.arcanamavens.com
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, 'Are you allergic to anything?'

He replies, 'Yes - caffeine.'

'Have you ever been in the military service?'

Yes,' he says. 'I was in Iraq for two years.'

The interviewer says, 'That will give you 5 extra points toward employment.' Then he asks, 'Are you disabled in any way?'

The guy says, 'Yes...an IED exploded near me and I lost both of my testicles!!

The interviewer grimaces and then says, 'O.K. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 - and plan on starting at 10:00 A.M. everyday.'

The guy is puzzled and says, 'If the work hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P M., why don't you want me to here until 10:00 A.M.?'

'This is a government job,' the interviewer says. 'For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.'

Re: The Job Interview

Hey!
mad.gif

Oh, that was a joke; sorry.
grin.gif

For a moment there I thought you gave away a secret about government employment and I was about to cry "OPSEC".
laugh.gif

Re: The Job Interview

This one has been around since Viet Nam, but still makes the point.