• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE JUST F'N SEND IT PODCAST

20201110_231228.jpg

New episode is up!

Just got off the phone with Jacob Bynum a little while ago. We are going to do a Facebook live chat next week in the Just F'n Send It Podcast fb group. If you have Facebook and aren't a member in the group, search it and join. This is going to be a lot of fun, guys. @Rifles Only and I will be talking about a bunch of topics, including the election, all the way to updates with the Assasins Way match. Ill post the exact day and time soon. Thanks for the support. The podcast just rolled over 20,000 plus downloads. Thanks for listening!

Just got off the phone with Jacob Bynum a little while ago. We are going to do a Facebook live chat next week in the Just F'n Send It Podcast fb group. If you have Facebook and aren't a member in the group, search it and join. This is going to be a lot of fun, guys. @Rifles Only and I will be talking about a bunch of topics, including the election, all the way to updates with the Assasins Way match. Ill post the exact day and time soon. Thanks for the support. The podcast just rolled over 20,000 plus downloads. Thanks for listening!
Will it be a podcast after the fact?

Will it be a podcast after the fact?

We are going to do it on fb so im not sure how im going to record it for a podcast. Maybe if im running my Audacity program, it will record it. im going to have to test it. If i can, i'll post it, if not, oh well. Best thing to do is tune in for the live video, assuming you have facebook.

I feel the same way about soundcloud. ive got a few podcasts that I really enjoy listening to on soundcloud and I hate the format. I actually really enjoy podbean. What do you hate about it?

I am a music lover. After searching about downloader, I found this SoundCloud Downloader. This tool supports you to download instantly or listen directly on the web.

Watch the video to see how to use it:

Steps to download tracks on SoundCloud:

Step 1:
Choose a song you love on SoundCloud. Then click the share button.

Step 2: You should be able to see Copy Link option there.

Step 3: Go back SoundCloud Downloader. Then, paste the music link into the text box.

Step 4: Click Start and waiting for the downloader to fetch MP3 files or music playlist. Then, right click the download button and choose “Save link as…” or “Download link as…” to save the Mp3 file.

Hope can help :)

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I published my new episode Episode 34: Sam Burns/Accuracy Obsession LLC, please check it out

20210107_233656.jpg

Still waiting on the @THEIS podcast and the one with your wife. BTW I always download it. Just finished the most recent one. Only podcast that I don't listen to on a delay. Laughed at the other countries comment.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9 and RS14
@THEIS will probably be my next episode. Just have to nail down a day and time for him. Hes a busy little bee.

Since deleting all social media, I really don't have a means of growing the podcast other than word-of-mouth from you guys. Parler is still out of order so I need those of with social media still to give me a hand. Really, Snipers Hide is the only place for me to grow. Any help from the listeners or even @lowlight would be awesome. Even if I don't have the ability to grow, im still going to do the podcast because I enjoy doing it and I get plenty of people expressing to me that they're enjoying it.

download it and share the shit on social media since i dipped out of IG and FB. And hey, if you got the time to give it 5 stars on iTunes, that would be cool too.

Theis is next week.

download it and share the shit on social media since i dipped out of IG and FB. And hey, if you got the time to give it 5 stars on iTunes, that would be cool too.

Theis is next week.
"The big fat bell end getting pushed in"...well...guess that about sums it all up :ROFLMAO:.

Theis is next week.
Dude that sucks about the tenant situation. Hope that works out for you sooner rather than later man. As usual, great episode.

Don't believe them when they say their IOUs are as good as money.

As promised, i give you...... Theis Protov and Hoplite Arms

As promised, i give you...... Theis Protov and Hoplite Arms
Can’t wait to hear this one

::Stares awkwardly as @THEIS talks about he knows your SH username is the same as your OnlyFans name::

• Haha
::Stares awkwardly as @THEIS talks about he knows your SH username is the same as your OnlyFans name::

Hi,

You know good and well I had to report and block you....you were trying to send all sorts of pics with frozen sour patch shit in all kinds of places....

Sincerely,
Theis

The one we had is this one

119885723_3422097291147103_8385065547362775167_n.jpg

I never saw this one after SHOT SHOW two years ago
IMG_8390 copy.png

The issue we found the screws they used in the one on the firing line, are in the wrong place and won't hold a leveling base

62033172522__7C4A3D5D-0FA1-4266-9D50-B529C5874CA4.jpeg

The leveling base would pop out

He sees you when you're sleeping

he knows when you have a flat tire ...
Bro. I was a little pissed that I couldn't figure out how he fuckin knew. Mind = blown.

She's up!

Episode 38: The Modern Day Sniper Guys, Phil and Caylen, please check it out

I look forward to listening to this one for sure.

Just downloaded it dude. Gonna listen on my way home from the CR squared class I am taking. Great class. You should reach out to them, could be a good guest. Hope all is good dude?!

Its all good in the hood, brochacho. Have fun at the class.

Reactions: RG0099
Ok so, I've been busy and slacking but the next episode I've got lined up is going to be one of my best friends and K9 trainer extrordaire/one of my club members James Guillory. If you listened to the 1st k9 episode, I mentioned a dog named Slick. This is slicks owner/trainer. Should be a great episode for you guys that like listening to the dog stuff. Sorry for the delay. We should be recording early next week.

I thoroughly enjoyed that episode! I think you were in the wrong branch of service, with your creativity in curse words 😂

• Haha
Little bit of an update. First of all, I am very sorry for the gap in episodes. I currently have covid and as some of you may know, I lost Bosco this week in a pretty traumatic way. Neeeless to say,, its been a pretty shitty fucking week.. Ive been trying to get the energy to record an episode with one of my best friends in the K9 world but I haven't felt up to it. We have decided to record it next week but im going to try and do either a solo or one with the wife. So if u can, bare with me and keep your subscriptions and ill get some content out as soon as I can. Lol, this is where social media would help me but I have no way of getting the word out other than here. Thanks for the support guys.

Hey, brother. You've been through a lot. I love every episode and listen faithfully, regardless of when you put one up. Take care of yourself and know there are a lot of us who appreciate you and what you do. It may be cool to do that episode with your wife since you guys have been through it lately. Appreciate you, David!!

Take care of yourself dude. I’m sure I say this from more then myself, but let us know if we can help with anything brother.

Finally felt up to doing an episode. Scheduling didn't work out with James tonight but we are scheduled for next week, then should be doing one at the match this coming up weekend.

Big shout out to Christian @ Vision products for the special run on podcast trigger shoes. I had no idea he was doing this. That is awesome. Go get one while u can!
IMG_5690.jpg
IMG_5692.jpg
IMG_5691.jpg