• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE JUST F'N SEND IT PODCAST

I couldn't help but laugh thinking the same thing about the wind

When the east coast has wind... Shooters be like
tenor (4).gif

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
To whoever asked the retarded fuckin question of “who scares you the most on the hide?” .....

Really?
😂😂😂😂😂

Fuckin bet that person drinks White Claws.

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
I just realized I missed 2 of the questions that were submitted. I will get to them on a future podcast.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Just ordered more shirts. Once they get in, I'll take them to the printer and once they're in hand, I'll let everyone know.

Got the car all done up. Stage 2 paint correction, stripe removal, everything ceramic coated, and a full detail. Next is some 4.10 gears to wake up the 556 rwhp and make her violent.. ish..
20210508_132812.jpg
20210508_132516.jpg
Screenshot_20210508-133234_Gallery.jpg

Now:
...leaves all social media...
...ponders doing a Vlog channel on YT...
...denounces influencers and the lucrative influencer market...
...describes new YT content creator plan...

In three weeks:
“Hey y’all your fav influencer here. Just wanna say I owe ya a beer if you slap that subscribe button. This episode has been brought to you by our friends over at Long Range Bath Water Filters & Sales. Slap the like button bub. Cheers.”
🤣🤣🤣

Hey, real talk though.. If I started a YT channel and a company like Keeps or Travelocity or something puts a huge stack of money in front of me, im gonna sell out like a mofo and buy a shit ton of guns and cars, bro. Im just being real. Hahahaha

I'd respect ya less if ya didn't sell out, haha!

When you become a true influencer you'll get an OnlyFans. #ShowYerBhole

lmfao.

Lets be honest though, I'll probably have the same amount of subscribers as i do with the podcast. Aint nobody here gonna make it big time and thats fine with me. I just think the listeners would enjoy a visual element to the podcast.

There's lots of channels on YouTube that I like but don't subscribe to... I think I have a sever aversion to commitment, haha!

Your boy Bruno Bastos has the widest fucking feet I've ever seen in my life, a leg kick from him would cover the average dude from knee to hip.....

Your boy Bruno Bastos has the widest fucking feet I've ever seen in my life, a leg kick from him would cover the average dude from knee to hip.....

bruh, you aint lying. His hands are fucking lunch boxes too. When he grabs a hold of you, its a feeling you wont soon forget. But he's one of the nicest guys you'll meet. His next trip here, he's staying an extra day for me to teach him how to shoot long range. Should be a ton of fun

Reactions: jsimonh
I published my new episode Episode 43: BJJ Blackbelt Professor Heath Chapman, please check it out

20210521_195525.jpg
image000003.jpg
image000006.jpg
20210522_205204.jpg

Yall are gonna want to hear this.

So, @Mr. Z sent me a message reminding me that i am a slack ass piece of shit b/c i have neglected my audience. lol (my words not his). Tomorrow night, Josh Kunz from PVA will be back on for a recap of the Big Rock and also has some exciting product announcements and you guys will be beneficiaries as Just F'n Send It listeners. THEN, Thursday night, i'll be recording with Josh Bandy from Pigg River Precision. I'll probably publish Josh K. tomorrow night for you Wednesday morning commute, then i'll publish Josh Bandy next week. Sorry for the delay, fellas. I know your lives have not felt complete lately with the lack of my voice gracing your ear drums. But fret not, your lives shall once again feel completed in the coming days.

Is there a manager or someone I can complain to about the wait? 😂

Looking forward to it 🍻

As promised.

As promised.
Listening now. Really cool stuff. And yes I missed having episodes up as well.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Nobody would want the job of managing me, homey. Hence why i do such a shitty job of it. lol
Just finished. Another solid one in the bag man. Only down side was when he talked about not having any 30’s in stock. 😞

Just finished. Another solid one in the bag man. Only down side was when he talked about not having any 30’s in stock. 😞
That just means its time for u to get with the times and roll with the 6mm stuff! 🤣

Glad u enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
@BLKWLFK9

Yo Dave, thanks for the episode... Did you just suggest we go down to the Walmarts & cut open a fat fuck to compare them to a ribeye?! Hahaha

I mean, its 2021. Weirder shit has happened.
Touché

Like dudes in the hot tub of a ladies spa slinging their dicks around in front of a 9 year old girl & everybody's looking at the lady that called him out like SHE'S the crazy one.

Strange times indeed.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Trumps social media platform "GETTR" is live and so is the Just F'n Send It Gettr page! If you hate all of the tyrannical policies of todays social media giants, hop on over to Gettr and lets celebrate our social media independence together, and right before the 4th of July. How fitting. Follow me at @JustFnSendIt !!!