• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE JUST F'N SEND IT PODCAST

Great session with Mike B. He's one my favorite people to shoot with ( I don't want him to get shot either :ROFLMAO:) . I still don't comprehend how he can RO, and shoot as well as he does.

Just got to the two back-to-back episodes with Erik Cortina. I don't understand half of what the hell he's talking about since I don't reload, but I feel smarter though. :LOL:

Just got to the two back-to-back episodes with Erik Cortina. I don't understand half of what the hell he's talking about since I don't reload, but I feel smarter though. :LOL:
Same 😂
I’m all like “WTF is this witchcraft?!” followed by a lot of grunting noises and being scared of fire.

For some fuckin reason, it uploaded on was on my page last night but is gone now. Just re-uploaded it. here you guys go.

Dan is good shit. The 2 vets guys are great to shoot with. Will listen on my way home!

Last edited:
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
So I did a thing..

20211208_112627.jpg

Are we talking the cool new scope or the several safety violations on the rifle behind it,indoors 🤪😜😃

Lol. Safety violations erry wherrr up in errr... Honestly, I had just got done dry firing that rifle. The round in the holder is for the next deer I decide to smoke out of the window. The one that's missing smoked the last deer I shot. 🤣

Put another Sharpie pen mark on your rifle for selling another AI. Thanks for talking about AI’s and helping push someone who’s never got to get behind one. To make that investment leap down the rabbit hole.

Cheers
Tom

Reactions: RS14 and BLKWLFK9
Put another Sharpie pen mark on your rifle for selling another AI. Thanks for talking about AI’s and helping push someone who’s never got to get behind one. To make that investment leap down the rabbit hole.

Cheers
Tom

Welcome to the shit show, son!

Real talk, you'll love it and I only wish I bought one earlier than I did.

Reactions: RS14 and rope
Funny how I have 100% been satisfied with the one off customs I have, I have never been able to stop looking at a AI. Sometn about them has kelp me looking that way. With 4 kids that all have spendy hobbies, mom and dad loving to hunt and fish. Alaska ain’t no joke being able to blow through some paycheck.

What the fck is another spendy tool for a…

Funny how I have 100% been satisfied with the one off customs I have, I have never been able to stop looking at a AI. Sometn about them has kelp me looking that way. With 4 kids that all have spendy hobbies, mom and dad loving to hunt and fish. Alaska ain’t no joke being able to blow through some paycheck.

What the fck is another spendy tool for a…

Out or curiosity, at what point did you make your mind up to purchase an AI. That's if you even remember. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: rope
They should send, the man some swag, he is a hell of unofficial salesman for the brand.

They should send, the man some swag, he is a hell of unofficial salesman for the brand.

Well i just know what i like and what works for me. I just have a small soap box to tell people about it. AI has a proven history of being reliable and repeatable and i haven't found it ever to be the contrary.

Out or curiosity, at what point did you make your mind up to purchase an AI. That's if you even remember. I'm intrigued.
Listening to Just-fn-Sent it, The Everyday Sniper @lowlight, Rifles Only @Dthomas3523. Hearing the confirmation of what I have known from lurking on the Hide since 03-04. There are so many threads over the years that that laid that base layer of information on the platform. What has stuck with me is I remember all the old threads from Lowlight when he was at Rifles Only. How many came through the facility’s training iteration without fail. How many rounds that Jacob and others had on their rifles before replacing wear items.

I have lusted for one for many years and frankly family and life obligations have always stoped the final purchase. I started having custom hunting rifles built in ‘13. Now the custom world is almost the price of AI’s, being in the market for a new rifle I stumbled across a Mile High used ‘15 AXSA 20”@308 and purchased it. The used rifle was cheaper than the quote I got from my builder for my next build that I frankly was not excited about. I was more excited about the AI and rest is history.

Smart man. Congrats and enjoy the rifle for a lifetime.

PS. What scope you plan on putting on it?

Thanks for the shout out, in the latest truck cast. That was a cool surprise for commute to the graveyard shift. All my recreational shooting circles back around to filling the freezer. If there is anything on the shelves ( thanks Brandon) it has to shipped from the 48, closest route across Canada is 2,100 miles, so shits gets spendy. Produce from CCP is 3,500+ miles and Florida is 5,500+ miles the transportation costs triple the price that the 48 pays ( that truck leaves Alaska empty that cost has to be factored in).

I had a GA Precision Kophjager 260 Rem, from back in the day when @lowlight would spec a Sniperhide rifle build each year. That was my ring steel rifle, unfortunately Jan of '20 I had a house fire, total loss. So the AXSA is going to fill that void, my local range is 550 yard. The only 1,000 yard public range that I am aware of in the state is 355 miles one way. This the range that Lowlight and Nuffsaid teach at. There really isn't much for comps in Alaska. They always seem to be when I am on duty. I have a fair amount of steel, I go to a big wildfire burn just outside of town and is where I get my steel on.

Moved to Alaska for the hunting and fishing opportunities that only a resident can afford, unless your independently wealthy. Resident tags are free, non resident tag for moose is $1,000, Griz/brown bear, sheep and goat require a guide. Sheep is $25k on the cheap side, griz/brown $17-25k and goat is also in that range and those three require a guide. A guided moose hunt depends on the mode of transportation so $17-30k would be the range. The varying terrain is mind blowing. My '21 Dall Sheep hunt ( 1 week planed = $200-250 in food and fuel) was a couple hour side by side ride, then a just over a 7 mile hike and to camp @ 4500 feet. Weather guesser got it wrong, we woke up in the middle of the night to heavy wind and snow, 4" when on the ground when we packed camp that afternoon. With a return back home shortly after that. We spent 1/2-3/4 of the day @5,500' trying to bring some meat home but the storm had everything hunkered down. That trip my 10 year old and I did a 14 mile hike, his pack was 30 pounds and mine was 65 (including gun) in 2 days (was sore for a week). All other hunting I have some kind of equipment to get where I am going and weight of gun is less important unless there is a planed on hiking involved. The biggest issues for Alaska hunting and fishing is the limited road system (5 roads). Each town has a network of roads that lead back to the main road that is the towns lifeline, however most of the state doesn't have roads. The lengths that you have to go, to be alone is a lot of work. What I/we put wheelers, side by side and boats through would make most cringe, but you do what you do to be successful.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Bro. That is bad ass. A big part of me would love to live in Alaska but the other part says fuck -60 deg temps. For now, ill just live vicariously through you, homey.

Bro. That shit is wild.

Side note. I WILL one day, shoot a black wolf. #goals

Reactions: rope and BLKWLFK9
Reactions: RS14 and BLKWLFK9
@rope awesome pictures. Love that boat. We visited Valdez a few years back but didn’t stay long. We will get back one of these days.

That chassis is tight, tell us about it, I see the "V" and "KRG". I checked out GCP's website. I am listening on the Vision AI chassis. I need to have the rifle in hand for a bit and figure out exactly what's what.

So, Christian at Vision has made a KRG fore end option for all KRG chassis'. You simply slide the old one off, bolt on the new one and now you have full length built in Arca and MLOK. The design is basically the same as the AI Vision/AO chassis. Feels great on a barricade but the tikka you see pictured will probably never see match use. Its my hunting rifle.

@rope awesome pictures. Love that boat. We visited Valdez a few years back but didn’t stay long. We will get back one of these days.
I was very fortunate, the family and I spent 39 days fishing out of Valdez. A lifetime of memories in one summer. We spent time in Forestry cabins in Prince William Sound, that you can only access by boat. Camped for 9 days on a island in the Sound, same access by boat only. We experienced nature on a epic scale.

Well David has been in my head long enough and I have finally made the jump into my first AI. After taking the MDS class at Pigg River with David and seeing how his gun performed and picking his brain about AI stuff. It has finally came full circle and clicked in my head. Thanks again for the podcast!

Well David has been in my head long enough and I have finally made the jump into my first AI. After taking the MDS class at Pigg River with David and seeing how his gun performed and picking his brain about AI stuff. It has finally came full circle and clicked in my head. Thanks again for the podcast!
Wow Baker sold 2@ AI’s in a week. My man deserves some swag.

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you that have supported the podcast from day 1 and for the new listeners that recently jumped on the Fuckin Send It train! 2022 is going to be epic for the podcast. So let's get drunk and be merry!

IMG_6874.JPG

Merry Christmas Eve to all of you that have supported the podcast from day 1 and for the new listeners that recently jumped on the Fuckin Send It train! 2022 is going to be epic for the podcast. So let's get drunk and be merry!

View attachment 7768403
Have you found the hidden penis in this picture yet?
😂
Cheers man. You made the long drives of 2021 enjoyable and I’m lookin forward to the 2022 content.
🍻

So, there is a 1 day match at the end of Jan that I'm thinking about shooting but not sure if my AI will be back in time. If not, im really thinking about throwing the NF on my Tikka hunting rifle and shooting it. Just threw some weights on the new Vision bravo fore end and it honestly feels great. Still a very light rifle even with the weights but fuck it, ill rock it.

signal-2021-12-29-19-36-31-957.jpg