• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The LAPD strike back…

There was an article on Fox.com that showed many of the confrontations. The police were not having any of that from Antifa. They even chased them down the street swinging their batons in short video.

It was refreshing to see a police force taking over a situation anyway they had to. There was a video where a cop shot an Antifa thug almost point blank range with some type of nonlethal shotgun. Found it...

"Please put down your ow shiznit my tummy tum."

Very few things in this world are as awesome as a hysterical liberal idiot getting a dose of ballistic attitude adjustment for acting hysterically on a street corner. Cops gotta bust out the TaySway tunes though so they can twist that knife a little bit harder.

Reactions: Mwalex
There was an article on Fox.com that showed many of the confrontations. The police were not having any of that from Antifa. They even chased them down the street swinging their batons in short video.

It was refreshing to see a police force taking over a situation anyway they had to. There was a video where a cop shot an Antifa thug almost point blank range with some type of nonlethal shotgun. Found it...

The woman asking to put down the guns forgot to say pretty please with a cherry on top. She doesn't have to go to the gym this week she just got her ab workout for free.

After the Revolution is the Counter Revolution and the creation of a new norm......Ernst Roehms last words were...."But I am one of the good guys"

They should have all opened fire.

I love the guy with the open umbrella. Reminded me of the Penguin on the Batman TV show

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
They should have all opened fire.

I love the guy with the open umbrella. Reminded me of the Penguin on the Batman TV show
It was a tactical umbrella
download (42).jpeg

they must work if they are selling them .

Reactions: Nik H

If I was cop there I would fuck around like when my follow officer wasn't looking swap out a few of his bean bag shells with some birdshot rounds.