• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Last Full Measure

I saw it. You will need to have some thing to wipe your eyes. Very good job of portraying a bigger picture of how everyone was touched by the actions/heroism of one man. It's not going to wow you with special effects of combat scenes. It is more of personal stories of the people connected to him and what it took to upgrade his metal from a silver star to the medal of honor. Definitely worth watching.

Sounds like an amazing piece of history that would make the world a better place if more people knew of it.

Hope it doesn't ruin the PJs making them into authors writing books about everything under the sun.......,,

Crazy you never see trailers on the television for these type of movies. Thanks for posting!

Saw this last night. My Lady and I both bawled our eyes out.

Not afraid to admit that fact..... and here's something that will grab ya'll:

My Lady completely lost it last night, whilst watching one of the scenes that happened at The Vietnam Memorial Wall. We have never had the opportunity to actually/physically go there yet, and she completely lost it when she saw "the perspective" of just how small the font was.... compared to the 'much closer views' that are normally seen by shows etc.

So yeah, there were moments....

The point being, with seeing how small the font actually is, she then realized that there were THAT many more names on those walls.... So (honored) many......

Reactions: Charlie112