• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Mandela Affect

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    What causes it ?

The Collider ?

Or Mass Psychosis

1707499268269.png

Interesting thing about memory is that it is pliable. Every time you remember something, you don’t remember the actual event. You remember the memory of that event. Or the memory of the memory of the memory, ad infinitum. The memory is rewritten every time it is accessed.

Memories are notoriously unreliable.

The Mandela Effect = hypocrisy.

When you take over as leader of a nation and claim "reconciliation" by prosecuting everyone you did not like before.

When talking about similar things at work, I'd say to people (liberals)... "I'll give you an example of what I mean, who said "I can see Russia from my house."? "
    Invariably they all said Sarah Palin, while chuckling about how stupid she was.

When I'd tell them no, actually Tina Fey said it on SNL, Palin said you can see Russia from Alaska, they'd get this confused look of disbelief on their faces.

Interesting topic....

How many people in Kennedy's car when he was shot?

Anybody ever had a sibiling tell a childhood story, and think to yourself....thats not how I recall that?

Interesting topic....

How many people in Kennedy's car when he was shot?

Anybody ever had a sibiling tell a childhood story, and think to yourself....thats not how I recall that?
    How many different rifles did the Dallas Police identify as the sniper rifle used by LHO?

Thought it was what happened when you put tires around a unfavored RSA resident filled with gas and torched.
    Maybe that was just a necklace...

R

My personal mandela effect. My mother who raised us was really, really smart. My step-grandfather was teaching me calculus and giving me high school level books on Einstein's relativity theories. So, I grew up thinking grown-ups were smart.

Man, was I ever wrong. And not just a little bit. I was way wrong and every day, too. So, then, I had to realize that God loves stupid people because He made so many of them.