• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most dangerous animal in your state.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Ill post the link below but the one that surprised me was Oklahome. Tigers, LOL. Imagine being out for a walk in scenic downtown Norman and attacked by a fucking tiger.

Oklahoma - Tigers​

In Oklahoma, “large animals” are responsible for more deaths than any other animal. This is a bit vague, but in this case, deer are the biggest killers as many people hit them in their cars. This is something Oklahoma has with many states, but what we find more interesting is something that is more unique to Oklahoma.

One of the state's strange problems is its many tigers out in the wild. This is a result of them escaping from zoos and other facilities. It is not that tigers are especially great escape artists, but there was a case where a fence was not adequate and another case where a tiger got out because a tornado set it free.

wikimedia.org

LInk:

The Animal Most Likely To Kill You From Each State - Ranker

https://www.ranker.com › list › rachel-souerbry

Reactions: crackerbrown
    Ill post the link below but the one that surprised me was Oklahome. Tigers, LOL. Imagine being out for a walk in scenic downtown Norman and attacked by a fucking tiger.

Oklahoma - Tigers​

In Oklahoma, “large animals” are responsible for more deaths than any other animal. This is a bit vague, but in this case, deer are the biggest killers as many people hit them in their cars. This is something Oklahoma has with many states, but what we find more interesting is something that is more unique to Oklahoma.

One of the state's strange problems is its many tigers out in the wild. This is a result of them escaping from zoos and other facilities. It is not that tigers are especially great escape artists, but there was a case where a fence was not adequate and another case where a tiger got out because a tornado set it free.

wikimedia.org

LInk:

Democrats
    Republicans
    Ghetto Rats
    Wild cats
    Women
    Angry White Folks...

To date. Historically. :oops:

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
    Normally I'd say it ain't too bad here. Coyote, fox, bobcat, fisher; something that has a chance of fucking you up, but it would be rare.

Now it seems the Tick is the predator to watch out for. Tons of diseases.

There's also those "alleged" sightings of wolf, and mountain lion.....

Reactions: Maggot
    I'm in Arizona, and it seems coyotes are making a big comeback since November.

Snakes. All snakes are gay, that's why they talk with a lisp.

I presume the most dangerous animal NATIVE to my state is a snake of some sort. Diamondback rattler, copperhead, cottonmouth, coral snake. One or all of those. Alligators are here, too, so I expect they'd be pretty high on the list.

ETA: I didn't actually look at the list but yes, venomous snakes, haha. Damn danger noodles!

Wisconsin- Badgers, then maybe a Black Bear. Shit almost forgot.......Wolves.
    I will vote for the Badger. I've come across a couple of pissy one's since I've been here. Mac
    View attachment 7643946
    Totally had a brain fart! People here love to hunt Black Bear! Those little bastards could definitely eat your lunch!

I ain't fucking with no badger though....oh no

NC claims the copperhead snake is our most dangerous.
    ETA: That and ForgeValley’s teenage daughter who is learning to drive.
    A6F5DFDF-734A-439F-BC08-26EA32218394.jpeg

Reactions: Howland
    I am a copperhead master and kill at least 5 a year around the house.........I have a mountain feist squirrel dog that was bit by a copperhead at about 1.5years. She is a copperhead seeking missile. Smells them out and bays them like she is treeing a squirrel. Damndest thing you'll ever see. Her copperhead bark is unique and always right.

On the other hand my wife when I piss her off doing dumb shit is the most dangerous animal in NC

Last edited:
    Totally had a brain fart! People here love to hunt Black Bear! Those little bastards could definitely eat your lunch!

I ain't fucking with no badger though....oh no
    I was doin a little Forestry Road run'n with my wife and another couple. Had to take a whiz, so, stopped, hopped-out, hung it out, well shit.... I must have been piss'n down his den, couldn't see any fresh dirt, or anything, but, that big, snarling, MF-er, came out of the side of the bank, thru the ferns, and damn near had his way with me! My wife and friends laughed on and on and on, so much, I had to turn my C.B. off! And, NO, I did not get a F'n picture! Mac👀

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: AMGtuned
    Here in NC, it is liberal politicians, followed closely by Copperheads and my wife when she is pissed off.

Oklahoma - Tigers​

wikimedia.org

LInk:

Speaking from first hand experience they have got out before from storms or bad enclosures but they've either got captured or got smoked from a resident with a rifle. This isn't anything that you worry about at all in Oklahoma...

Oklahoma - Tigers​

wikimedia.org

LInk:

You know who is spreading this rumor?
    That bitch, Carol Baskin!

Central Tx, its a throw up between cougars and rattlesnakes where im at. Also copperheads amd coral snakes.

NC claims the copperhead snake is our most dangerous.
    ETA: That and ForgeValley’s teenage daughter who is learning to drive.
    View attachment 7643962
    So if you see a snake like this all curled up, you need to check to see if it’s a pit viper before you just blatantly kill it. How dare you! Get down on your hands and knees, and look very closely between his eye and nose. If there is not a little dimple, the snake is ok leave it alone. If there is a little dimple, it’s a pit viper, and well you are sort of fucked by then. 🤪