• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most dangerous animal in your state.

Vile snakes, not the slithering kind, those tend to keep to themselves. I’m talking about the libtards. ESP the screechy mask nazis.

Reactions: nikonNUT
  1. Brown Snakes
  2. Tiger Snakes
  3. Red-Back Spiders
  4. White-Tail Spiders
  5. Red-Bellied Black Snakes
  6. Black Snakes
  7. Great White Sharks
  8. Copperhead Snakes
  9. Blue ringed octopus
  10. Kangaroo's
All of which occur within 1 hour's drive from me. I've seen them all :) Mostly not scary though. Most dangerous of all is the hipsters of Melbourne, and the politicians grabbing at our freedoms and guns.

NCs most dangerous is the female
I think this is the case in every state. But in WI you also have black bears, cougars, and of course badgers. There's wolves too but if you leave them alone they pretty much leave you alone.

1. Brown Snakes
  2. Tiger Snakes
  3. Red-Back Spiders
  4. White-Tail Spiders
  5. Red-Bellied Black Snakes
  6. Black Snakes
  7. Great White Sharks
  8. Copperhead Snakes
  9. Blue ringed octopus
  10. Kangaroo's
All of which occur within 1 hour's drive from me. I've seen them all :) Mostly not scary though. Most dangerous of all is the hipsters of Melbourne, and the politicians grabbing at our freedoms and guns.

What about the black bellied red snakes?

Article states the Brown Recluse spider for TN, but I usually kill anything with that many legs when I see it. Left lane larry's/lisa's are are year round in my area. TN also has a "hands free" law, but it's not enforced, so lots of "distracted animals" on the roads these days. ;)

Central Tx, its a throw up between cougars and rattlesnakes where im at. Also copperheads amd coral snakes.
Grew up in and live in the Hill Country. Never seen a lion or a lion kill, hit by a car, crossing a road, track, etc. Closest I saw a lion was newspaper article a few years ago one was sighted in Wimberley.

Wish we had some but we don't.

I've known a lot of people over the years however claim we have black panthers with green eyes "Because I seen it myself."

Im going to say the most dangerous animal we have is the communist-Democrat and we're lousy with them.

Central Tx, its a throw up between cougars and rattlesnakes where im at. Also copperheads amd coral snakes.
But how fast does a coral snake attack? I thought they had to chew in their venom. How big is the cougar/mountain lion population in Cent TX?

Article states the Brown Recluse spider for TN, but I usually kill anything with that many legs when I see it. Left lane larry's/lisa's are are year round in my area. TN also has a "hands free" law, but it's not enforced, so lots of "distracted animals" on the roads these days. ;)
Also, HOV lane is not enforced in the least.

This is an easy one...

@Maggot - op of this thread, is the most dangerous animal in my state, the great Commonwealth of VA.

I have seen him shoot and he is like John Rambo, Bobby Lee Swagger and Bruce Lee all did a gene swap and @Maggot was the result.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
I've hunted cen tex for close to 30 years. The most I have seen of a mt. lion is one track by a stock tank 20 years ago.
I am more worried about fire ants killing me than a mountain lion.

Up here in AK, it’s the God damn mosquitos 🦟! 🤬 Those and maybe grizzlies? But, bears don’t usually fuck with you unless you startle them or get in the way of their food and/or Cubs.

Lot's of dangerous animals like bear, cougar, and wolves but the only thing I fear is the Democrats.

NE, IA, KS and MO all cows, LOL, that makes sense actually (I grew up around cows). Guess my state is not in the Union anymore since the list ends at Utah, maybe I'm missing something. I'm sure it would be Grizzlies though.

Several of these list Coyotes, is that even possible? I live in an area with lots of coyotes, never even heard of one attacking a person, let alone killing them. Based on reading through the list I think the author has a coyote phobia because it seems they chose to fill in coyotes anywhere the state's data is either non-existent or inconclusive.

These bastards
American_Alligator.jpg

Andrew Cuomo followed very closely by most every elected official in the peoples republic of new york
Also followed closely by the backwards hat wearing guido wanna be punks in their little loud go fast weaving in and out or traffic on the LIE
Followed of course by my german wife who sometimes fails to see the humor in my act

Ill post the link below but the one that surprised me was Oklahome. Tigers, LOL. Imagine being out for a walk in scenic downtown Norman and attacked by a fucking tiger.

Oklahoma - Tigers​

In Oklahoma, “large animals” are responsible for more deaths than any other animal. This is a bit vague, but in this case, deer are the biggest killers as many people hit them in their cars. This is something Oklahoma has with many states, but what we find more interesting is something that is more unique to Oklahoma.

One of the state's strange problems is its many tigers out in the wild. This is a result of them escaping from zoos and other facilities. It is not that tigers are especially great escape artists, but there was a case where a fence was not adequate and another case where a tiger got out because a tornado set it free.

wikimedia.org

LInk:

The Animal Most Likely To Kill You From Each State - Ranker

https://www.ranker.com › list › rachel-souerbry
I hope they breed and roam like wolves lol

But how fast does a coral snake attack? I thought they had to chew in their venom. How big is the cougar/mountain lion population in Cent TX?
Ive seen cougars as big as german shepards in my area. Heads that look like basketballs. We also have tons of bobcats in my area

Grew up in and live in the Hill Country. Never seen a lion or a lion kill, hit by a car, crossing a road, track, etc. Closest I saw a lion was newspaper article a few years ago one was sighted in Wimberley.

Wish we had some but we don't.

I've known a lot of people over the years however claim we have black panthers with green eyes "Because I seen it myself."

Im going to say the most dangerous animal we have is the communist-Democrat and we're lousy with them.
Im more towards houston, no mountain lions but i see cougars regularly on my route thru the sticks.

Im more towards houston, no mountain lions but i see cougars regularly on my route thru the sticks.
Jogging? We have lots of cougars here on Lake Travis. Some are rich di-vorcees and widows.

No Mnt. Lions, panthers, 'painters, pumas.

All bs aside, a mountain lion made a swing through here in the early 70's. A biologist recorded a sighting west of Austin and found a track. About that time a person west of Austin heard his dog barking and turned a porch light on and a lion was standing in the yard.

During that same time, we were camping out on a remote ranch west of Austin and the horses were spooked by something in the bluffs of Barton Creek and came galloping back to camp with their hobbles on.

We assumed it was a male lion making a swing through here. The males have a loop of 200 miles sometimes that may take a month to travel. Females, especially with cubs, are more stationary.

Jogging? We have lots of cougars here on Lake Travis. Some are rich di-vorcees and widows.

All bs aside, a mountain lion made a swing through here in the early 70's. A biologist recorded a sighting west of Austin and found a track. About that time a person west of Austin heard his dog barking and turned a porch light on and a lion was standing in the yard.

During that same time, we were camping out on a remote ranch west of Austin and the horses were spooked by something in the bluffs of Barton Creek and came galloping back to camp with their hobbles on.

We assumed it was a male lion making a swing through here. The males have a loop of 200 miles sometimes that may take a month to travel. Females, especially with cubs, are more stationary.
I have a route i run to oil wells that are all located in light to scarcely populated areas. I have seen a mother with 2 cubs in the same mile area several times, and another larger one at a distance kinds in the same area. I travel this route daily and in the last 4 years have seen them less than a dozen times.

Also saw my first ever otter this year, apparently they are fucking up peoples tanks in the area.

Ahhh...Lake Travis.....;)

Here in Wyoming, wolves and liberals. Hard to say which is worse...

I have a route i run to oil wells that are all located in light to scarcely populated areas. I have seen a mother with 2 cubs in the same mile area several times, and another larger one at a distance kinds in the same area. I travel this route daily and in the last 4 years have seen them less than a dozen times.
On a ranch near Goliad that has package hunts, the website has the price list; White-tail Buck $$$.$$, Hog $$.$$, Coyote/Bob-cat$.$$, Mountain lion - Free. Shoot all you see.

Apparently they don't like them, which is stupid.

On the ranch I hunt on in Johnson City, the neighboring rancher is a Game Warden. He and I were talking over the fence one day and he said he saw a female and cubs crossing right where we were standing more than once. It was also a feral hog route.

10k acres will support a female and cubs if they aren't bothered too much.

Reactions: Texasflyer
Its the mosquitos here for sure. Got some big enough to walk up and fuck a turkey flat footed!

• Haha
Reactions: Jscb1b and JimTN
When I lived in Houston, I was raking and pulled up a bunch of leaves and there was a bright colored snake...

I did the "Red touch Yella... Kill a fel... Holy SHIT That's a Coral Snake."

It slithered under a paver on my deck.

I didnt have anything else handy, so I poured a whole gallon of Laquer Thinner down after it. Decided not to light it on fire.

I figured that killed it. But was one of those... Yeah, those fuckers will kill ya... moments.

Sirhr

PS Buddy of mine when in Ranger School almost sat on a very, very large copperhead. His Ranger Buddy saw it and he stopped... unable to stand... just barely able to not sit... for a few seconds until he got yanked forward off before it became a ticket out of school. He was less-concerned with getting snake-bit than he was with failing swamp course. It all ended well. He passed.

This is an easy one...

@Maggot - op of this thread, is the most dangerous animal in my state, the great Commonwealth of VA.

I have seen him shoot and he is like John Rambo, Bobby Lee Swagger and Bruce Lee all did a gene swap and @Maggot was the result.
And I have seen him handle a wine list with aplomb.

The most dangerous guy of all knows how to order a martini and a Bordeaux... and kill a snek.

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
When I lived in Houston, I was raking and pulled up a bunch of leaves and there was a bright colored snake...

It slithered under a paver on my deck.

I didnt have anything else handy, so I poured a whole gallon of Laquer Thinner down after it. Decided not to light it on fire.

I figured that killed it. But was one of those... Yeah, those fuckers will kill ya... moments.

Sirhr

PS Buddy of mine when in Ranger School almost sat on a very, very large copperhead. His Ranger Buddy saw it and he stopped... unable to stand... just barely able to not sit... for a few seconds until he got yanked forward off before it became a ticket out of school. He was less-concerned with getting snake-bit than he was with failing swamp course. It all ended well. He passed.
apparently, there is no anti-venom in the USA because of obama:

may not be true now...since Trump; but likely the way the CDC and all that is run...probably still true.

apparently, there is no anti-venom in the USA because of obama:

may not be true now...since Trump; but likely the way the CDC and all that is run...probably still true.
This was under GHWB... So noone gave a crap if you drowned one in lacquer thinner.

But of course they were declared endangered under kunta-kinte. He probably found out they killed more stupid crackers than savvy lawncare-professionals. %$##@ing idiot.

Now don't have to worry about them. Only Timber Rattlers here in VTistan... and there is a colony about 2 miles from me. In an old CCC camp, living in buried equipment and foundations. Nasty, big, dangerous things. They 'own' about 2 acres up here. But not a threat unless you are an idiot. So far... not enough idiots here.

SIrhr

Also, HOV lane is not enforced in the least.
I know what the HOV lane is and for, but we "ain't" got them 'round heah. LOL We be lucky to have 4 lanes paved with a turn lane, much less a HOV lane.

LMAO.

When I was 12, a buddy and I were fishing behind his house on Shoal Creek that ran through Austin back when it still had flowing water and fish in it before it became a public Hike and Bike trail and a place for homosexuals to meet and have open sex and for homeless people to camp.

We started throwing bait at each other which consisted of bacon fat cut off a side of bacon. When we finished doing that and it was time to go back to fishing, I wandered into some ankle tall grass to find a chunk of fat. When I bent over where I thought it landed and expecting to see it, instead I saw I was standing almost on top of a very large water moccasin. Only about a foot was visible in the grass but I'll never forget the vision of it's grey black skin was magnified from my surprise.

I jumped back and ran back towards my friend and said 'Fucking Snake!' He thought I was still horsing around and called BS. I told him to go look then if he didn't believe me. He crept cautiously to the same spot before spinning around and running back with his eyes bugged out and yelled 'SNAKE!'

Thats when a 4' cotton mouth came out of the grass with it's head up and crawled right through where we had been sitting on a cut bluff and dropped into the water. That big bastard had been within a few feet of us the whole time.

Last edited:
LMAO.

When I was 12, a buddy and I were fishing behind his house on Shoal Creek that ran through Austin back when it still had flowing water and fish in it before it became a public Hike and Bike trail and a place for homosexuals to meet and have open sex and for homeless people to camp.

We started throwing bait at each other which consisted of bacon fat cut off a side of bacon. When we finished doing that and it was time to go back to fishing, I wandered into some ankle tall grass to find a chunk of fat. When I bent over where I thought it landed and expecting to see it, instead I saw I was standing almost on top of a very large water moccasin. Only about a foot was visible in the grass but I'll never forget the vision of it's grey black skin was magnified from my surprise.

I jumped back and ran back towards my friend and said 'Fucking Snake!' He thought I was still horsing around and called BS. I told him to go look then if he didn't believe me. He crept cautiously to the same spot before spinning around and running back with his eyes bugged out and yelled 'SNAKE!'

Thats when a 4' cotton mouth came out of the grass with it's head up and crawled right through where we had been sitting on a cut bluff and dropped into the water. That big bastard had been within a few feet of us the whole time.
Nothing like having one of those bastards turn itself inside out when you spook it or falling from the trees when you're wading! Talk about a come to Jesus moment! I was fishing a low water bridge, and I use the word bridge loosely, it was more like some corrugated pipe with concrete poured over it. Anyways, I plop down to fish paying no mind to anything. About 10 minutes later I look to my left and there is about 3 feet of copperhead hanging out of a crack in the concrete just chilling maybe 2 feet from me. I took a deep breath and calmly said "Well, hello." That snake hit the water like his ass was on fire! And I found a different fishing hole.... Pro tip! IF you see a bunch of crawfish parts scattered about near water LEAVE! Something ate them and it might be poisonous.

Nothing like having one of those bastards turn itself inside out when you spook it or falling from the trees when you're wading! Talk about a come to Jesus moment! I was fishing a low water bridge, and I use the word bridge loosely, it was more like some corrugated pipe with concrete poured over it. Anyways, I plop down to fish paying no mind to anything. About 10 minutes later I look to my left and there is about 3 feet of copperhead hanging out of a crack in the concrete just chilling maybe 2 feet from me. I took a deep breath and calmly said "Well, hello." That snake hit the water like his ass was on fire! And I found a different fishing hole.... Pro tip! IF you see a bunch of crawfish parts scattered about near water LEAVE! Something ate them and it might be poisonous.
I was working down south near poteet where they have the strawberry festival. I was running a large gas plant and everybody was gone on a sunday. While driving from on location to another i saw a 4 foot rattlesnake and tried like hell to run it over, it was fucking fast. This thing goes and curls up under a cactus near a barb wire fence. I stop and grabbed my ruger mk 3 and shot him a few times, one shot must have severed his spine but he got pissed, this fucker rose strait in the air to the third wire on the fence and hissed at me, then i shot it in the head. That thing was fucking scary until the end. I think it had 12 rattles

I was working down south near poteet where they have the strawberry festival. I was running a large gas plant and everybody was gone on a sunday. While driving from on location to another i saw a 4 foot rattlesnake and tried like hell to run it over, it was fucking fast. This thing goes and curls up under a cactus near a barb wire fence. I stop and grabbed my ruger mk 3 and shot him a few times, one shot must have severed his spine but he got pissed, this fucker rose strait in the air to the third wire on the fence and hissed at me, then i shot it in the head. That thing was fucking scary until the end. I think it had 12 rattles
A rattle snake 'hissed' at you and had twelve rattles?

I don't kill rattlers anymore if we can go our own ways. I've killed my share and have had some scary close encounters. I even stepped on one going down to a creek to get water on a campout. They must be used to shit stepping on them such as cows because it didn't curl up and rattle or anything. I just felt something soft roll under my boot. We skinned it and tried to eat it but it stunk like we were eating a dead snake, not like big south Texas rattlers that have flakey white meat and are delicious.

I ran across one recently on a ranch and was admiring how beautiful it was, like some kind of Navaho blanket artwork.

What creeps me out are those big red headed centipedes. They will rare up and challenge you.

Reactions: Texasflyer

I don't kill rattlers anymore if we can go our own ways. I've killed my share and have had some scary close encounters. I even stepped on one going down to a creek to get water on a campout. They must be used to shit stepping on them such as cows because it didn't curl up and rattle or anything. I just felt something soft roll under my boot. We skinned it and tried to eat it but it stunk like we were eating a dead snake, not like big south Texas rattlers that have flakey white meat and are delicious.

I ran across one recently on a ranch and was admiring how beautiful it was, like some kind of Navaho blanket artwork.

What creeps me out are those big red headed centipedes. They will rare up and challenge you.
It may not of been a hiss as much as it reared and opened its mouth. I remember i had that i feel stupid for being out of the truck doing this feeling and when it didnt die and rose up i got a little adrenaline dumped shit was kinda blurred in my memory and its probably embelished some also. Lol not on purpose though

I saved the skin from it and ate some of the meat it was decent. The copperheads i kill stink like old fish as soon as you kill them...

Louisiana. Probably a toss up between the Timber Rattler and the Cotton Mouth. Though I must say the Black Bear is making a comeback. Of course, tick and mosquito spread diseases are always present. And though verified attacks in our state are practically non-existent, Alligators have been seen as large as 13 feet.

But the critter making the biggest mess of human beings is the RED BUG. So tiny they are microscopic, but the welts they leave on a fellow look more like when he is being hit with 105 howitzer round.