• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most important link you will ever see.

Re: The most important link you will ever see.

Damnit...now I am sitting at my desk crying like an idiot.

People are staring...

I didn't have kids yet when I was in. I don't know if I could have done that. Huge props to the guys that do!

awesome vid, thanks for sharing, and thanks for making me tear up at work

Having little ones makes it harder but the welcome home so much sweeter.

I had to compose myself before I got up from my desk as well. Thanks for that link.

Pic1.jpg

From the moment the video began until the end cried like a baby. My hat off to all the men and women in uniform who keep my family and I free.

I've seen that first portion about 15 times on various videos of a similar nature. Every time I weep.

I hope that is always my reaction and if I ever do not react that way must search deep within to find the hardening and break it down.

Thank you.

Saw it on facebook the other day.
I'm not going through that again.

Couldn't watch the whole thing, crying after the first minute! Since I've had kids, things like this make a big baby out of me! Prayers for safe return for all of our men and women serving this country!

Anyone not touched by this is a psychopath.

God bless our warriors.

Can't see to type...... Awesome!

Remind's me of when i saw my dad after his 3 yrs in Korea in the early 50's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis W</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From the moment the video began until the end cried like a baby. My hat off to all the men and women in uniform who keep my family and I free. </div></div>

Amen brother!I have never served in the military,but I know how this feels.The first time I got to see my 4yro(at the time) little girl and my wife after my motorcycle accident was the most intense emotional thing I ever experienced.After three months in the hospital and not knowing if I would live to hold them again,getting to do so was like my life started again.To everyone here who has served,past and present we all salute you for the honor you have done our country.

My cousin and myself are here in Afg. I arrived a month after he did. He is a Gunney and I have massive respect for him and what he does. I hope to see him later this month when I head south. Coming home is the best part of my job and I could only imagine going home to the girls after being gone for a year or more. These guys go through alot down south.
Chris3.jpg

damn dust storms coming through the room...i agree with Tucker, saw it on FB a while back and cried like a little girl

I was sitting at the computer with my kids when I got this link in an email from patriot depot. I opened it and stopped it less than 30 seconds into it. Then I explained to Reagan(8) and Tyler (4) what they were getting ready to watch. I told them that some kids don't get to see their mommies and daddys for a long, long time because they are in the military service defending our country and what we as a nation believe in.
Have you ever stopped to think just what our soldiers give up? What their families sacrifice? My kids miss me when I work a 12 hour shift at work. I cant imagine spending a week, much less months or years, away from my kids and miss watching them grow up. Ironically, my wife and I were talking about this very sacrifice last week. We were talking about how it takes a special mindset and dedication to be able to leave your family to serve in the military. I don't think I could do it.
I started the video again and watched while I held both my kids......as my tears fell.

God bless our troops and pray for a safe and speedy return.

PS: I've watched it 3 more time now and it doesn't get any easier.

The hardest thing I have ever delt with was comimg home and seeing the children of a long time best friend and team member who did not make it back. God Bless You Mac.

Jon Lester, thank you for posting that link. Several of your posts have shown heart-felt honor and respect for service members and veterans. For that, I salute you, Sir. You, your family, and other salt of the earth patriots, make the service and sacrifice worthwhile. Thank you and God Bless.

God bless our troops AND their families who sacrifice along with the loved ones going to fight. Thanks for posting this video. If this video doesn't touch your heart and make you cry you need help. Awesome to be able to watch the moment of reunion with unfettered emotions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn little girl at 1:45

busted out laughing and crying at the same time...</div></div>

I did the exact same thing. Then the wife walked in and gave me shit for crying. So I had her watch it, and then we were both crying.

Jon, thanks for posting this link. It really makes you pause to think about and appreciate things... To those that serve - Thank You!