• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most popular president ever is building a concrete wall around "our" White House.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Now, complete with gun ports.

FI7w2K5XMAMmP6i

Because thats what 'totally legit' presidents do.

Some major events are a-comin.

Captain chicken shit is tipping his hand?

Just how can that dumb fuck further piss everyone off.

Last I saw he had a 33% approval rating that included polling Democrats, sheeple, and communists. So nearly 40% of the dems think he sucks as well.

You can't get enough personnel inside that place to keep out the will of free men.

Captain chicken shit is tipping his hand?

Just how can that dumb fuck further piss everyone off.

Last I saw he had a 33% approval rating that included polling Democrats, sheeple, and communists. So nearly 40% of the dems think he sucks as well.

You can't get enough personnel inside that place to keep out the will of free men.
Stealing an election is hard to top but I think he'll manage.

Well I hope he's not delusional enough to think we will react like Australia.

It will be a different response by far.
Me thinks the NWO oligarchs are manipulating Pelosi and that pantshitting dunce to push our buttons so they can watch the show from the comfort of their pedo islands and yachts.

Then they can move in with their great reset.

I guess, he (they?) must think, walls do work (we've been try'n to tell them that, but, no....)?? The "Rats" are running scared. Just like "Rats" do on a sinking ship. Mac:ROFLMAO:

Bingo. They would love to see complete collapse of our government in every way, shape, and form so they have justification for their takeover. Financial collapse is going to be part of this picture.
I think thats what the wall is about. Desperate, starving, pissed off howling mobs are scary.

Makes you think. With the depth and spanse of the corruption in the government. From the top to bottom of every alphabet and the three branches what's the answer to correct the problem?

Bingo. They would love to see complete collapse of our government in every way, shape, and form so they have justification for their takeover. Financial collapse is going to be part of this picture.

Reactions: canman and NoDopes
Makes you think. With the depth and spanse of the corruption in the government. From the top to bottom of every alphabet and the three branches what's the answer to correct the problem?
On several questions, like what to do with the populations of the huge inner city ghettos, rather than just bitch, as we so often do, for quite some time Ive been asking myself that question.

When you facto in the corruptions of the human soul, and every one of us is corrupt at some levels, MYSELF INCLUDED, so Im not just throwing stones, I can only come up with one answer that will truly work on a permanent basis short of 'Big Meteor, at least, is;

marxist_riot_berkeley.jpg

fjdJr7XGqQ3tQXWxg4qziwHaFE.jpg

Christian Painting - Behold He Comes by Danny Hahlbohm

Those of us who believe and understand, best spend our time preparing our souls. I know I still catty baggage that wont ship to the new destination.
Behold He Comes by Danny Hahlbohm

Yesterday the demented fool called/read, with requisite affectation, that more than half of the country are racists and insurrectionists if you do not agree with him. They would like nothing better than to goad their political opponents to violence so they can Ruby Ridge them once and for all.

Still, am skeptical about the authenticity of this photo.

Last edited:
Yesterday the demented fool called/read, with requisite affectation, that more than half of the country are racists and insurrectionists if you do not agree with him. They would like nothing better than to goad their political opponents to violence so they can Ruby Ridge them once and for all.
They keep this crap up and it will simply cause more "Timothy McVeigh" kind of situations....
Or is that the actual goal of their efforts?

I am no expert, but that thing doesn't look like it would do much. I think those are government planter boxes so when people stop to smell the roses they will be socially distant from one another.

I have got to go down and see this. Maybe I will take metro down this afternoon (I work in Bethesda MD). I will take some pictures if I do and post them up here.
If you go, take and post a better picture, the one in the OP is pixelated as fuck

I have got to go down and see this. Maybe I will take metro down this afternoon (I work in Bethesda MD). I will take some pictures if I do and post them up here.

Please do. We need more citizen reporters to get a bit of info. from.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Now, complete with gun ports.

FI7w2K5XMAMmP6i

Because thats what 'totally legit' presidents do.

Some major events are a-comin.
I had to check it out.
It's from July 2020:

Reactions: Billdoe708
Did some searching on this on DuckDuckgo. Very strange.
I'm betting this is Photoshopped, that said I'm sure Democrats and RHINOS would love nothing better than to wall off the population from the ruling "elitists" in the Wash DC Capitol.
This has nothing to do with Communism, It's all about Elitistist, Centralized Government complete control of the US population, just like Joes idol Controller of the Communist Party of China' Xi Jinping. We will be dealing with a Darker side of history,

Walls are meant to keep invaders out, I see it as keeping the enemy contained. JMO
Remember, they have escape tunnels. Plus, pedo Joe did own an island next to Epstein Island along with other estates. I doubt he'll be anywhere near Washington when the shtf.

Reactions: NoDopes
Thanks for that view.
It's obviously a containment wall to keep Joe from wandering off after the helicopter touches down.

It does look like it's walling off the helicopter landing pad for some reason?

I was just getting ready to go find a webcam view. So it is true, but it does look like its the helo pad.

According to this video and comments, it's real time. They say they're 'working on a fountain'.
You need barriers to fix plumbing?

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
According to this video and comments, it's real time. They say they're 'working on a fountain'.
You need barriers to fix plumbing?

Hrm. Actually that makes more sense.

The presidential command center is right below that patch of lawn and it would probably be considered a state secret how tough it is.

So if you are going to dig deep enough to expose the top layer of armor you probably would have to wall off the area.

Or it could just be more fuckery