• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new Brigade Makasi: FAL+AR hybrid??

It's interesting but I doubt I will ever buy one. When it comes to piston AR types, I find it's really hard to beat the BRN180 and 516.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
It's interesting but I doubt I will ever buy one. When it comes to piston AR types, I find it's really hard to beat the BRN180 and 516.
No doubt. I've already got a Haenel CR223(successor to the Sig 516 which was successor to the 416, if you will..). And my itch for piston AR has been scratched.
Unnecessary weight, not enough aftermarket support(aside from LMT perhaps), and don't offer any real advantage over DI.
With that said I'm keeping a keen eye on the MCX series.. seems like more and more are adopting them so possibly we'll see wider aftermarket support for them. But even with the MCX, accuracy still ain't quite on par with equal-tier AR's from the reports I'm seeing.

If HK would bring a MR223 w/ OTB features and German barrel, etc to USA tho, I'd grab one up in a heartbeat. But unfortunately HK hates us...

Other than being a known shill who will praise or tank a "review" based on what's financially beneficial for him

He also fucked over a bunch of people who were organizing a SVD group buy.....if you search "Mac SVD" you'll find the whole story.
I haven't watched one of his videos since that whole deal went down.

Other than being a known shill who will praise or tank a "review" based on what's financially beneficial for him

He also fucked over a bunch of people who were organizing a SVD group buy.....if you search "Mac SVD" you'll find the whole story.
Proving once again that the most popular hobby in the gun community, is fucking over the gun community.

Proving once again that the most popular hobby in the gun community, is fucking over the gun community.
Actually had a post almost finished typed up about this very thing before I saw yours'...
But the jist of it was exactly as you say - we(the shooting community in general) have some very seriously determined enemies. With friends like ol' Tim here... it aint no wonder why those enemies have been so successful nipping and nipping away, whittling our 2A down to nothing.

Not interested in that but I do have a Brigade BM-15 with the brigade 3.5 lb. trigger. This thing shoots as good as the Rock River NM i used to have and it's 2 lbs. lighter. It drops the brass at 4:00 and cycles light hand loads without a hitch. I like this AR better than the Colt and RR i had. Just for the record I have no affiliating with Brigade.
I am thinking about a prism optic to replace this 24 ounce optic setup.
IM000823.JPG

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Not interested in that but I do have a Brigade BM-15 with the brigade 3.5 lb. trigger. This thing shoots as good as the Rock River NM i used to have and it's 2 lbs. lighter. It drops the brass at 4:00 and cycles light hand loads without a hitch. I like this AR better than the Colt and RR i had. Just for the record I have no affiliating with Brigade.
I am thinking about a prism optic to replace this 24 ounce optic setup.
View attachment 8254567
Very interesting. Because by all accounts the RRA NM's shoot lights out and are great entry level rig to get into NRA/CMP High Power - Service Rifle class, coming from the factory w/ Wilson barrels(same barrels White Oak used to use before they started making their own)....

Reactions: GhostFace

Reminds me somewhat of the story of our good friend flip LOL

Was Tim ever able to sell off all those SVD's at the super jacked up prices? Im sure he was unfortunately...