The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

Delta425

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 29, 2014
Just to be clear for everybody I wasn't the one PMing for "more". I may be complimentary but I'm not dishonorable. 😁
Nope, wasn't you - and, I won't say who it was.. But, I found it a compliment that he was interested. Not sure if it is allowed to show more here or not, anyways.

Dragonback13

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2020
Nope, wasn't you - and, I won't say who it was.. But, I found it a compliment that he was interested. Not sure if it is allowed to show more here or not, anyways.
It is always nice to see guys being proud of their lady. Especially when they are a bit naught and don't mind (or don't know which can be dangerous) you showing them off. We are all happy to check out your hottie. And...that is fantastic .50cal cleavage.

Delta425

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 29, 2014
It is always nice to see guys being proud of their lady. Especially when they are a bit naught and don't mind (or don't know which can be dangerous) you showing them off. We are all happy to check out your hottie. And...that is fantastic .50cal cleavage.
Thank you for the kind comments.

Delta425

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 29, 2014
My bride....27 years of wonderful marriage.

Cancer is trying to take her well before her time. She's kicking it in the balls and I'm so proud of her spirit. My rock.

Cancer is trying to take her well before her time. She's kicking it in the balls and I'm so proud of her spirit. My rock.

Very beautiful lady! My thoughts and prayers are with her and you.

Dragonback13

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2020

I hope all goes well and your lady makes a full and complete recovery. My wife had surgery to remove cancer yesterday. We are hoping we caught it early but now have to wait for the pathology to come back. Worse than waiting on new gun parts.

Delta425

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
May 29, 2014
Not at all brother! Besides, I posted that to show the rest of us gunpowder motivated degenerates what we’re missing out out on. The best part is, I get to go home to it😆👍🏻
Lucky you! And, I am lucky beyond what I deserve with mine, for sure. And, per the pics I posted above, she shoots and hunts, too! Thanks for posting!

Rio2019

Sergeant of the Hide
Hessian
PX Member
Minuteman
Online Training Access
Jul 10, 2020
Taos, NM
Hey folks, really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful ladies. However, I need to brag about my lovely 74 year old, babe of a wife. She had just fired a dead center bullseye, her first shot with my new 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara B14 HMR. Yes, she is older, but she was in Glamour magazine while in college at Northern Arizona, shoots like a sniper, has her CCP, and loves me and to shoot. Hey guys, we are pretty lucky.

Attachments

Last edited: