• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

Just to be clear for everybody I wasn't the one PMing for "more". I may be complimentary but I'm not dishonorable. 😁

Nope, wasn't you - and, I won't say who it was.. But, I found it a compliment that he was interested. Not sure if it is allowed to show more here or not, anyways.
It is always nice to see guys being proud of their lady. Especially when they are a bit naught and don't mind (or don't know which can be dangerous) you showing them off. We are all happy to check out your hottie. And...that is fantastic .50cal cleavage.

My bride....27 years of wonderful marriage.

Cancer is trying to take her well before her time. She's kicking it in the balls and I'm so proud of her spirit. My rock.

I hope all goes well and your lady makes a full and complete recovery. My wife had surgery to remove cancer yesterday. We are hoping we caught it early but now have to wait for the pathology to come back. Worse than waiting on new gun parts.

Here’s my precious little hottie! 😍👍🏻 Been married 2 years, expecting our first child in February. This pic was snapped on the Ruth glacier with Denali summit in the background.
7C82FA94-BBAE-4CCF-8898-5095A29FB7CB.jpeg

Hey folks, really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful ladies. However, I need to brag about my lovely 74 year old, babe of a wife. She had just fired a dead center bullseye, her first shot with my new 6.5 Creedmoor Bergara B14 HMR. Yes, she is older, but she was in Glamour magazine while in college at Northern Arizona, shoots like a sniper, has her CCP, and loves me and to shoot. Hey guys, we are pretty lucky.

Attachments

• Annie Oakley.jpg
    Annie Oakley.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 484
Last edited:
Damnit Rosie!

Rosie, you're all right
(You wear my ring)
When you hold me tight
(Rosie, that's my thing)
When you turn out the light
(I got to hand it to me)
It looks like it's me and you again tonight, Rosie
It looks like it's me and you again tonight,
It looks like it's me and you again tonight, Rosie
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, Rosie

Reactions: DubfromGA
I’ll let her work it off 😝
So that's your game... honey look i bought you a new rifle it was 5k and the glass was 3k bipod 400 magazines 125 ea now let's talk about interest rates and payment plan. Don't worry you can pay me for ammo as we go., but this you need to finance long term at higher rates..
🤣🤣🤣

So that's your game... honey look i bought you a new rifle it was 5k and the glass was 3k bipod 400 magazines 125 ea now let's talk about interest rates and payment plan. Don't worry you can pay me for ammo as we go., but this you need to finance long term at higher rates..
🤣🤣🤣
She actually claimed my rifle so I had to build another for myself 🤷🏻‍♂️