• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

Hey Dash, She looks to good to be letting her out like that but I must admit I did get hungry looking at her. I fact my tongue is still hard

Hey Dash, She looks to good to be letting her out like that but I must admit I did get hungry looking at her. I fact my tongue is still hard
there is more where that came from....she loves a man with a big gun

Last edited:
I'm pretty lucky I married Popeye's sister .
cool-grandma_149011317.jpg

Long long ago, in a galaxy far away.... this pic is from about 1987. She still looks pretty good for an older gal. This was at our little house down in IB below Coronado.View attachment 7300925
Very nice look there Chev, she looks like a Sassy, that’s a GOOD thing ?. Very ? lookin’ package. Nice catch...very nice! ? ?

I think there are a couple of things to look out for if you are single.

First, if a chick is an attention whore, she is fucking half the town.

If she is quiet, doesn't like attention and doesn't have to go out all the time with her friends she's probably a keeper.

If you pick a hunting chick, she will wreck you financially as you'll be paying for twice the hunts. I know a couple of dudes who routinely get screwed out big animals to appeise their wives.

If a chick wants a fuck ton of kids, you will be broke. Just accept it.

Be careful with your penis.

Doesn't the range have a sign not to shoot the ceiling because it looks like they have a sign don't hit the targets :ROFLMAO:
My wife asked about all the "holes" in the ceiling, I told her it was dudes shooting their load before they were ready 🤣. Her reply: judging from my experience, most of the holes in the ceiling must be yours then. 🤔🤔🤔😒😒😒

My wife asked about all the "holes" in the ceiling, I told her it was dudes shooting their load before they were ready 🤣. Her reply: judging from my experience, most of the holes in the ceiling must be yours then. 🤔🤔🤔😒😒😒

We had a range in town that had bullet holes right to the edge of the back of the partitions that divided the booths, makes you wonder if the guy in the adjacent booth knew he put his life in the hands of the manufacturer of those partitions.

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Stumbled upon this beauty queen thanks to an armed robbery that took place next door to her place. After the incident she told her friend she wanted to learn how to use a firearm, and needed help buying one to protect herself, and her kids.

Her friend replied “yeah I know guy he’s kinda a whacko and has a shitload of guns. He don’t really like women either. He likes teaching though not a chance he says no. Oh and he is single”. The rest is history ♥
View attachment 7033195View attachment 7033198View attachment 7033199View attachment 7033200View attachment 7033202View attachment 7033203View attachment 7033205
So close.....but she is not well.
No offense meant.
Beautiful gal....
But, fourth pic down tells the tale.

Tell her to repeat this phrase every morning while looking in the mirror:

“The Only State University is in Stillwater.
The Other University is in Norman.”

Reprogramming her this way will be good for her.😃

Oldest daughter married a RABID OU fan, who conveniently forgot to mention that fact when he asked for my permission to marry her.
I love sending OSU stuff to the grandkids. Which he probably throws out immediately....

So close.....but she is not well.
No offense meant.
Beautiful gal....
But, fourth pic down tells the tale.

Tell her to repeat this phrase every morning while looking in the mirror:

“The Only State University is in Stillwater.
The Other University is in Norman.”

Reprogramming her this way will be good for her.😃

Oldest daughter married a RABID OU fan, who conveniently forgot to mention that fact when he asked for my permission to marry her.
I love sending OSU stuff to the grandkids. Which he probably throws out immediately....

This!!!!!!! Best post of the year right here!!!!