• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The new road house is gay!!!

Ya gotta admit it.....Patrick Swayze was one cute little thing.
Gay doesn't even come close, perhaps "flaming" would fit better ?
Then there was the antagonist with the perfect black coif...
Yea there was some brokeback shit going on in those set trailers.....and I DO mean that in a gay way.

Reactions: myronman3
Ya gotta admit it.....Patrick Swayze was one cute little thing.
Gay doesn't even come close, perhaps "flaming" would fit better ?
Then there was the antagonist with the perfect black coif...
Yea there was some brokeback shit going on in those set trailers.....and I DO mean that in a gay way.
The antagonist did say "he fucked guys like him in prison"

The counter point is Kelly Lynch.
house9.jpg

I watched the whole thing , remided me of all the hide. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
The antagonist did say "he fucked guys like him in prison"

The counter point is Kelly Lynch.
house9.jpg

The saving grace of that movie.......and for me personally that is not saying much.

The girl had no body, personally I want something to grab onto.

As a great man once said.......My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon.

Had a friend over during my drinking days, one day bombed out of our asses he tell me Tracy (his wife) is just like a door......flat on both sides.

Girls need curves, and that girl got none.

If they paid me I wouldn't watch it. Just like anything made by Hollyweird in the last 10 years. I'm just surprised they didn't make the main character a fag or a tranny. Black or some other minority. Any white people, especially males are the devil. No thanks, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: 232593
The original was so bad it was good. It's great to spoof on.

Watched the remake thinking that it had to be better...it wasn't

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Watched it because it was supposedly #3 ranked.. Guess that doesn't mean good though

Reactions: Dawhit
We have Amazon. Watch a lot of it. But frankly, mostly foreign stuff, documentaries, and old shows.
Most of the Amazon and Netflix original stuff (with a few exceptions) is insufferable.
The Lord of the Rings series was just awful. Tried suffering through about 4 episodes and just couldn’t keep going.

Without Remorse should have been titled some else. We could have a pretty good contest on the hide for the least PC title, but it should have been called something else. All they did was take the title of an awesome book and name a steaming pile of DEI turd with a completely different plot the same.

I liked the original Roadhouse. Swayze was okay but Sam Elliott was great.

One of my bosses (I have two company owners who are my bosses) was going to watch the remake last night but he didn't get halfway through before turning it off. That's 40 minutes of life he will never get back.

Reactions: 375fan
Whose bright idea was it to make a remake of Roadhouse ? There's no one that could be cast as Sam Elliot's character today.
Has there ever been a remake that was as good as the original?

Watched it last night. It's a real POS that even Connor McGregor couldn't make less gay.

Whose bright idea was it to make a remake of Roadhouse ? There's no one that could be cast as Sam Elliot's character today.
Has there ever been a remake that was as good as the original?
About the only one that has potential, is "Without Remorse". Pretty much ANY remake of that one has got to be better than the 'beta version'.... what was only based on the book by it's title. They did EVERYTHING else wrong, to the n'th degree.

I guess I'm in the "not bad" category for the movie. Didn't think it was terrible and was loosely like the original but different enough to be a decent flick. I agree that McGregor was silly but pretty damn funny. Now don't get me started on that completely crap of a movie Without Remorse.

And yet you guys keep giving them money by watching lol
I haven't given 1 penny to watch anything tv/movie in at least 25 years.....probably 30-35 years.
Remember hacking the old satellite dish access cards ?
You buy the whole setup at WalMart for $49 back in the day, cook the card that came with it and enjoyed every channel it had to offer, free.
Then they got sneaky and burned everyones card on what was called "black sunday".
So we got smarter and created "emulators".
So then they took the whole system offline and sold out to "Dish".
Then torrenting TV/movies became a thing on IRC.
They kept busting sites like PirateBay and what have you.
It became, and still is, whack-a-mole.

That's when I wrecked my boat, got knocked in the head, and lost all memory.
I was told I had several guns with me that are still in the lake.
I don't know, I don't remember any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander