• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new "stop resisting"

As alluded to in another reply, the fees we pay for a driver license is to pay for and use the roads we drive on.

If he had complied with requests for identification, he might have gotten a ticket. That is the cost of "freedom."
Your driver's license fee doesn't pay for the roads.

I'll have to read the constitution again to see where it talks about paying for "freedom"

Yes, you can travel but if you are on a path that you do not own, you have to pay. Even as a sovereign citizen, if you entered a country, that country could require payment of a fee for the use of that road. You did not build it, they did.

So, like someone else said, if the guy did not want to pay for license and registration, he needs to stay off the roads we have paid for.

Slight problemo, though, if he drives across the land, he will have to get permission and pay for it with land owners. Land owners have sovereignty, as well.

Read those first two paragraphs and ask yourself if they are contradictory.
The government did not pay for them. The government takes money from the citizens to hire contractors to build them. The government doesn't create any money (other than printing deficit money). They take it from the citizens.
Again, your license fee's don't pay for roads and bridges. Gas taxes do along with the money taken from the citizens by the federal government (look on the pump. Most show how much state tax and fed taxes are included in the price.).
The last paragraph.
Do you know what the difference between public and private land is?

My concern is that it appears he was undoing his seatbelt and unfortunately thats also wherehis holster was located. So IF he was complying and undoing his seatbelt, why the !@# did they shoot? However that is not definitive based on what we have seen

Reactions: UKDslayer
You know, the guy was being a fuckbag, and had at least a good beatin' comin', but I always get pissed off when the officers keep shooting after the suspect has already fallen to the ground, even if the guy deserved a really good ventilation. Maybe I have the benefit of sitting behind the computer screen to judge the call, but if I kept shooting someone after they hit the ground, i'd be charged with murder. It just looks to me that so many times, rather than shooting to stop a threat, they're shooting until the guy is dead. My favorite WTF moment is when they shoot a guy 37 times and then yell at the dead dude for 5 minutes that they want to see his hands. Dudes clearly not breathing, deader than George Santos' political future, but they wanna act like he's about to respawn with a fresh loadout and body armor.

You gotta love the limp wristed super spade with the pistol malfunction that wanted to make sure he got another shot off after clearing his weapon. That would have got him killed in a gunfight if it weren't for the half dozen other officers pepperin' danny dipshit in the douchemobile.

But whatever, I have the benefit of my jobs greatest threat being contaminants, and the internet going down so I can't watch The Notebook. Not like I have to deal with societies greatest shitbags day in, and day out. I don't have to worry about that shit happening to me, because I don't do the sovereign citizen shit, and when I get pulled over, I don't fuck around, so I don't have to find out.

Branden

Weather or not the cops were justified or not, I do not know, I wasn't there. I do know the driver is a fucking moron and gets the Darwin award for March. He could be having a drink with his loved ones instead of being in the ICU or morgue. Put both hands on the wheel and hand the cop your info when asked. Take you ticket and go home, it's that easy. Being a tuff guy when getting pulled over is playing a dangerous game. Why deliberately play a dangerous game with the cops?

At Christmas dinner I had mentioned how our Sheriff has signed and Affidavit stating the he would not enforce any unconstitutional laws in our county and is glad we are all armed. The neighbors son { Millennial } told us how mean they were to him when he got pulled over. He then told the story of how he " schooled " them on the law and his rights, the Constitution, ect. He had a bad night because he is an idiot. Since I got my license in 1979 I have been pulled over dozens of times. Some for 130 mph+. I have never been treated badly, even with out of state plates.

When dealing with cops you don't want them to be REACTING to your actions. You cannot control their actions but you can control yours.

Are you suggesting that not having these items creates a capital offense?

That's a dangerous level of stupid.

I think I am suggesting you are a fucking idiot. You are fine, being a fucking idiot is perfectly legal. It was legal for this asshole to be a fucking idiot right up to the point he decided to make a gunfight out of it.

Try to use part of your brain to think occasionally. Whatever this loser was doing turned into a gunfight because he CHOSE to make it a capital offense to write him a ticket. This fucktard got shot because he decided to pull a gun on cops.

Reactions: ken226
You're training to be a Nazi apologist?

Having a gun is right. One shouldn't get shot for disagreeing with the cops and possessing a gun.

The Constitution is a thing.

You honestly give stupid people a bad name, your level of stupid is a factor of 1000 beyond the dumbest motherfucker to have ever lived until today.

Yes, simple minded assholes can have guns and they can disagree with cops.........................................it is when they decide to shoot cops they get themselves dead.

My dog shit a huge steaming pile in the yard this morning and that pile of shit was smarter than you by at least 100 IQ points.

Know your real enemy. It isn’t Russia or China. It isn’t those that support one political party over the other. It is any man who can serve, protect, support and/or commit violence on behalf of such a vile and corrupt state. Ask yourself if you could be such a horrid person that you could defend this gov’t with words or action. I for one could not and would not willingly do so in any capacity. Far too many do.

Reactions: gigamortis
I got pulled over a few months ago for a speeding ticket, had 5 guns in the car. First thing I did was inform the officer I was on the way home from the range, everything was clear and safe. Treaded him with respect and he did the same to me. I am not about to turn a simple traffic stop, into a shit show.

Any one denying this kid was acting like a jack ass... is a jack ass.

From the video I have seen it is impossible to tell if he pulled a gun, or reached for it. IMO it looked as thought it was under the floor mat. I can not call it based on what I have seen.

I have also been pulled over sliding a car thru a corner at 80mph with no tag, registration or insurance. Sheriff told me to go home and put it away. Some of these dumb shits might be surprised what not being a jack ass can get you.

I got pulled over a few months ago for a speeding ticket, had 5 guns in the car. First thing I did was inform the officer I was on the way home from the range, everything was clear and safe. Treaded him with respect and he did the same to me. I am not about to turn a simple traffic stop, into a shit show.

From the video I have seen it is impossible to tell if he pulled a gun, or reached for it. IMO it looked as thought it was under the floor mat. I can not call it based on what I have seen.

I have also been pulled over sliding a car with no tag thru a corner at 80mph with no tag, registration or insurance. Sheriff told me to go home and put it away. So of these dump shits would be surprised what not being a jack ass can get you.
But your from FL everyone has guns there , it proves that you are an American

I have also been pulled over sliding a car thru a corner at 80mph with no tag, registration or insurance. Sheriff told me to go home and put it away. So of these dumb shits might be surprised what not being a jack ass can get you.
I’m sure some in the DC gulag have similar stories to tell. I’m sure many that are maimed or dead by gov’t propaganda and coerced vaccines do as well. I can probably add men to the list that lost their livelihood during the covid tyranny. I’m sure they got let off the hook at some time for merely going faster than gov’t deemed acceptable.

If a person believes his gov’t is dangerous and destructive then he would be a fool to feel any other way towards the men whose job it is to make it all possible by forcing it upon him using violence. It a man believes his gov’t is free and fair and representative of the people, by all means back the blue.

This is a tough one...join the police dogpile

--OR--

Support the Sovereign Citizen nonsense

decisions, decisions, decisions.
-----

Sorry--these looney Sovereign Citizen types waste more time intentional being dillholes than the entire bearpit on roids.

Light em up Smokey!

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt

--OR--

-----

Sorry--these looney Sovereign Citizen types waste more time intentional being dillholes than the entire bearpit on roids.

Light em up Smokey!
I don’t think it’s crazy being opposed to being ruled by other men. I don’t understand why this is so controversial. I actually think it’s immoral to assist those that want to control and rule over others.

Reactions: gigamortis and BCP
So it's cool to execute him because he's being difficult to deal with and had a pistol

It's cool for all of them to just go cyclic because one cop yells gun?

Is that what you're saying?
You are putting words in my mouth to purposefully advance your agenda.

I did want to clarify a point. It was not the police officer who said that the passport was fraudulent. Mr Mouth said that the likeness and information on that passport was not him. By his own statement, he says is presenting false ID. I don't think he should have been shot. And I think in my youth, cops were not that trigger-happy. This could be a sign of an immature generation.

I still could not see the gun or holster in the video regardless of how many people say it was there. Does anyone have a time stamp?

I don’t think it’s crazy to being opposed to being ruled by other men. This is normal. I actually think it’s immoral to assist those that want to control and rule over others
Yes you've stated on many occasions that you are a functional retard who thinks we should all go back to fling our shit at each other like nature intended.

Any dumbass knows, if you have a gun AND you get into a purposeful disagreement with other people with guns, that you are one dumb mother fucker. Darwin cleaned this one up.

He forgot the second, third, and fourth rules of a gunfight:
Bring all your friends with guns. (FAIL)
Always Cheat (FAIL)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. (MECHA-STREISAND FAIL)

Lemme go down to the ghetto, start dropping F-bombs and racist slurs everywhere while carrying and then all you guys will complain how a certain part of society causes crime when I get smoked.

Nope: That dumbass was a specially retarded dumbass.

Reactions: Pbgt
Yes you've stated on many occasions that you are a functional retard who thinks we should all go back to fling our shit at each other like nature intended.

Any dumbass knows, if you have a gun AND you get into a purposeful disagreement with other people with guns, that you are one dumb mother fucker. Darwin cleaned this one up.

He forgot the second, third, and fourth rules of a gunfight:
Bring all your friends with guns. (FAIL)
Always Cheat (FAIL)
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck. (MECHA-STREISAND FAIL)

Lemme go down to the ghetto, start dropping F-bombs and racist slurs everywhere while carrying and then all you guys will complain how a certain part of society causes crime when I get smoked.

Nope: That dumbass was a specially retarded dumbass.
your example is not the same or comparable to gov’t violence. Not even close. You statists are a pathetic bunch.

You honestly give stupid people a bad name, your level of stupid is a factor of 1000 beyond the dumbest motherfucker to have ever lived until today.

Yes, simple minded assholes can have guns and they can disagree with cops.........................................it is when they decide to shoot cops they get themselves dead.

My dog shit a huge steaming pile in the yard this morning and that pile of shit was smarter than you by at least 100 IQ points.

There is zero evidence he ever even hinted at threatening the cops with a pistol. You are making this up.

You act as if this cannot ever happen to you........LOL

I think I am suggesting you are a fucking idiot. You are fine, being a fucking idiot is perfectly legal. It was legal for this asshole to be a fucking idiot right up to the point he decided to make a gunfight out of it.

Try to use part of your brain to think occasionally. Whatever this loser was doing turned into a gunfight because he CHOSE to make it a capital offense to write him a ticket. This fucktard got shot bec
Please explain yours above ”It was legal for this asshole to be a fucking idiot right up to the point he decided to make a gun fight out of it”. What specifically did the “asshole” do to start a gunfight? You are quite adamant about it stating “he CHOSE to make it a capital offense…”.

Appreciate your explanation of this as it will be very instructive…

Reactions: BCP
Please explain yours above ”It was legal for this asshole to be a fucking idiot right up to the point he decided to make a gun fight out of it”. What specifically did the “asshole” do to start a gunfight? You are quite adamant about it stating “he CHOSE to make it a capital offense…”.

Appreciate your explanation of this as it will be very instructive…
OK stupid..........................................................................the part where he tries to draw a gun and engage in a gunfight with four or five cops. GreenGoJuan gave you the pics of him going for the gold.

In your mind, this guy drawing a gun as he exits the car is perfectly fine?? In your mind, was he just trying to show his new gun to the nice policemen?

Do you defund the police guys ever get tired of sucking the Biden dick?

I love how these sovereign retards and their supporters all seem to have the idea that cops are educated on all laws on the books. Cops are not nor have they ever been educated in criminal law. That's why they're cops and not lawyers. Cops for the most part are just simple investigators. They show up on a scene and try and ascertain what (if any) crime has been committed. And no, I haven't seen the video and most likely won't because why would I deliberately watch two things that I know are gonna piss me off. A sovereign citizen acting all high and mighty and workers of the state murdering a citizen for the horrendous crime of being an asshole.

As they say, "You might beat the rap but you can't beat the ride." He should have avoided the gunfight and tried to use that 3rd grader logic on a judge in the morning.

OK stupid..........................................................................the part where he tries to draw a gun and engage in a gunfight with four or five cops. GreenGoJuan gave you the pics of him going for the gold.

In your mind, this guy drawing a gun as he exits the car is perfectly fine?? In your mind, was he just trying to show his new gun to the nice policemen?

where is your proof he tried to draw??

t
OK stupid..........................................................................the part where he tries to draw a gun and engage in a gunfight with four or five cops.

Thank you for your reply. Did you see him draw a gun and attempt to engage in a gun fight with four or five cops? I did not but admit I’ve only watched the various body cam videos a few times.

Thanks also for your uncontrolled emotional response to my serious inquiry and the added assumption about my thoughts on this unfortunate situation. I trust your department has someone you can talk to about your anger issues and hope that you take advantage of it.

t

Thank you for your reply. Did you see him draw a gun and attempt to engage in a gun fight with four or five cops? I did not but admit I’ve only watched the various body cam videos a few times.

Thanks also for your uncontrolled emotional response to my serious inquiry and the added assumption about my thoughts on this unfortunate situation. I trust your department has someone you can talk to about your anger issues and hope that you take advantage of it.
I'm not emotional in the least. You are stupid and I am acknowledging it and celebrating the diversity of thought we have in this country. You are entitled to be as stupid as possible and willfully ignore the facts of any situtation. I am entitled to disagree with you.

I understand that 50% of people are below average. Dealing with people like you is just part of life.

Haven't commented on this until now, but here are my thoughts -

1 - Be as nice as they let you be until you don't have an option. A traffic stop is not the place to prove a point.

2 - If the police have you pulled over, and especially if they have called for backup, do not make any moves that put your hand(s) out of view.

3 - If they ask you to do something that requires your hands to be out of view, or near a gun, CLEARLY announce your intentions. - "yes, officer, I will get out of the car, but the seatbelt buckle is near my holstered firearm. How would you like me to proceed?" or, as I have said before, to show you that, I have to reach the seatback pocket behind the passenger seat. I have even announced, with zero problems, that I have a CCW, and have a pistol on my belt.

Being stupid, and putting armed folks on edge while being stupid, may lead to you getting shot. It's all about making sure that they understand that you are NOT trying to injure them.

I am NOT a police officer, but in almost all circumstances, another human making a threatening advance toward their firearm will guarantee that human gets to see mine.

The gun is out of the holster.
you didn't see him draw it. You are just assuming.

He could have jammed it up under the floor mat before he rolled down the window.

If you look at one of the pics... I personally don't see the print of a gun in that holster.
FFE9F50F-6EC1-4C01-9E95-856E6337798B_4_5005_c.jpeg

That is a big hand grip.... I don't see it.

05B19D62-99E4-47AC-8A70-C1198A41FFC9_4_5005_c.jpeg

Looks like it got jammed up under the floor mat. My question is did he draw and it got jammed there. Or did him jam it there before the cop approached and he rolled down the window.

If you have evidence he drew please share.

Pump the breaks genius; defunding so crime can run rampant and demands that hero’s follow the law and don’t commit murder are two entirely different camps- we’ll never mind it’s not the blue camp so it doesn’t count . But I do love your passion for defending the Stasi; and how you see anyone pulling a gun other than the five assholes that went straight to death squad cyclic rate at the sight of a peasant bearing arms. It’s very informative.

Except he did have a gun and he could have avoided the entire thing by having a license, insurance and registration.

I do think you have absolute right to not have a driver's license..........................if you do not have one...........................stay on private property and get off the roads that we pay for.

You have the right to refuse to identify yourself...........................................we have the right to detain you, check your fingerprints and establish who you are and if you have warrants.

Same goes for insurance and registration, you do not need either as long as you stay off public roads. The roads are paid for by the rest of us and one of the rules is that you pay for all the damage you cause when you do stupid shit......................................so buy insurance or stay off the roads.

You do not have the right to shoot at cops, sorry wacko. As usual it was a dipshit with a gun and some shit research he had done off Google trying to become a Youtube sensation. I think this one falls in the catagory of "fucked around and found out".
If he pays taxes he has a right to use those roads as much as the next guy there super cop.

Reactions: HD1911

--OR--

-----

Light em up Smokey!
Just think that this kid Lost his life because he believed in that sovereign citizen crap…instead of just getting A fix it ticket for registration

Reactions: DocRDS
where the hell are people being trained to act like that?

This thread reminded me to go re up my registration... Good for 2 years.
registration fees for late model beemer around here is $6-700/yr.

• Wow
Reactions: Anb618
I'm not emotional in the least. You are stupid and I am acknowledging it and celebrating the diversity of thought we have in this country. You are entitled to be as stupid as possible and willfully ignore the facts of any situtation. I am entitled to disagree with you.

I understand that 50% of people are below average. Dealing with people like you is just part of life.
Ok. Thank you. What you just said is akin to “I know you are but what am I “ and your assumptions are misguided but understandable given your status in life. Here is some unsolicited advice:

if you are actually a LEO then you might refrain from emotionally charged rants (would a jury think “you are stupid”, “My dog shit a huge steaming pile in the yard this morning and that pile of shit was smarter than you by at least 100 IQ points.” etc. You can call me stupid all you like, it’s comical beyond belief to Me. But know, that all of your responses to these forum questions are discoverable.

Let me explain that for you. If you smoke some poor fucker at a traffic stop, justified or not, all of this internet banter may become discoverable evidence. How do you think that will look?

Reactions: jb0311
The gun is out of the holster.

Only a moron could make that leap of logic when there are about four plausible explanations for why gun is out of the holster. Beginning with the possibility that the gun was never IN the holster to befin with

Fucktard

Reactions: gigamortis
I would ask why he has a holster on his belt if it doesn't have a gun in it......

Absolutely legal, just not real smart.

where the hell are people being trained to act like that?

This thread reminded me to go re up my registration... Good for 2 years.
It reminds me, I have NEVER (NEVER) seen a sovereign citizen video that doesn't end with them getting hauled off to jail at best.

At worst: This video. Stupid should hurt this bad. Sorry fellas, I've been on the cop hate train lately, but I get off at this stop.

It reminds me, I have NEVER (NEVER) seen a sovereign citizen video that doesn't end with them getting hauled off to jail at best.

At worst: This video. Stupid should hurt this bad. Sorry fellas, I've been on the cop hate train lately, but I get off at this stop.
Yeah, and on page one of this new hate the cops thread, someone predicted that at sometime, people will just start shooting cops for a sense of justice.

That would make us no better than the bad cops and certainly no better than the tribal warring chieftains we are already trying to dodge.

And...... I'm out.

your example is not the same or comparable to gov’t violence. Not even close. You statists are a pathetic bunch.
If being a statist means not doing stupid shit on purpose to get yourself kilt then sign me up. EVERYONE is a statist acording to you--including those goddamn caribou who wader around in herds for protection from those nasty statist (communist) wolf packs.

LOOK AT ME RUNNING ACROSS THE INTERSTATE IN TRAFFIC. YOUR LAWS MEAN NOTHING TO

************SPLAT**************

Fucking Statist Semi-Tractor Trailers

Now scurry along and shout at the clouds.

Reactions: Ronws
Yeah, and on page one of this new hate the cops thread, someone predicted that at sometime, people will just start shooting cops for a sense of justice.

That would make us no better than the bad cops and certainly no better than the tribal warring chieftains we are already trying to dodge.

And...... I'm out.
Yeah it’s best to just sit back and get fucked by the criminal gov’t. More covid tyranny please. More unnecessary wars for young men to get maimed and killed in so we can celebrate them as heroes afterwards to continue the propaganda and brainwashing cycle. I have a dollar left, please raise my taxes higher daddy.

Well to be fair most of the time they are just hiding in their cabins, stockpiling beans and rice & not acting like nitwits in public.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for this guy, he didn't deserve to be shot but at the same time he did everything wrong.

Yeah it’s best to just sit back and get fucked by the criminal gov’t. More covid tyranny please. More unnecessary wars for young men to get maimed and killed in so we can celebrate them as heroes afterwards to continue the propaganda and brainwashing cycle. I have a dollar left, please raise my taxes higher daddy.

Except you aren't a true believer in your bullshit, you pay taxes, your cars are registered, you will collect social security (if you aren't already), probably have a driver's license too (oh the horror!) you don't practice what you preach, just blow smoke on the Internet.