• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new "stop resisting"

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Just yell "GUN GUN GUN" and start shooting anything that moves

Except he did have a gun and he could have avoided the entire thing by having a license, insurance and registration.

I do think you have absolute right to not have a driver's license..........................if you do not have one...........................stay on private property and get off the roads that we pay for.

You have the right to refuse to identify yourself...........................................we have the right to detain you, check your fingerprints and establish who you are and if you have warrants.

Same goes for insurance and registration, you do not need either as long as you stay off public roads. The roads are paid for by the rest of us and one of the rules is that you pay for all the damage you cause when you do stupid shit......................................so buy insurance or stay off the roads.

You do not have the right to shoot at cops, sorry wacko. As usual it was a dipshit with a gun and some shit research he had done off Google trying to become a Youtube sensation. I think this one falls in the catagory of "fucked around and found out".

Last edited:
    Not condoning the overreaction from the cops, but these "sovereign citizen" guys always get the short end of the stick in these encounters. Knowing that cops are trigger happy nowadays, I would do whatever I could to end the encounter as soon as possible. I certainly would not reach for a gun with five cops surrounding the car.

Except he did have a gun and he could have avoided the entire thing by having a license, insurance and registration.

I do think you have absolute right to not have a driver's license..........................if you do not have one...........................stay on private property and get off the roads that we pay for.

You have the right to refuse to identify yourself...........................................we have the right to detain you, check your fingerprints and establish who you are and if you have warrants.

Same goes for insurance and registration, you do not need either as long as you stay off public roads. The roads are paid for by the rest of us and one of the rules is that you pay for all the damage you cause when you do stupid shit......................................so buy insurance or stay off the roads.

You do not have the right to shoot at cops, sorry wacko. As usual it was a dipshit with a gun and some shit research he had done off Google trying to become a Youtube sensation. I think this one falls in the catagory of "fucked around and found out".

So you didn't watch the video. He provided a passport, with his legal name, which the officers immediately called "fake". The gun was in a holster (we presume), after he was shot there is a still shot photo of it on the floor.

Edit: I assumed since they called him by his correct name, that it was on the passport; maybe he had another name since that is in vogue these days. One day you can be Chase, the next day Chasten or Chastity, depending on how you feel. So he didn't provide his ID that he ws already known by, but again the cops already knew he was, which is MORE disturbing.

Four of these five officers that unloaded on him were with the department less than 7-8 months.

Last edited:
    So....

Read the article the video was linked from. The sovereign citizen retard had a holster on under the coat, they say he reached for it, and they DID FIND A GUN on the floorboard after the shooting.

So what exactly are you trying to imply here? That they made it all up or what? They planted the gun? I'm not following.

You can't see what's happening in this shit video, you weren't there, but the cops are wrong because........ why?

So....

Read the article the video was linked from. The sovereign citizen retard had a holster on under the coat, they say he reached for it, and they DID FIND A GUN on the floorboard after the shooting.

So what exactly are you trying to imply here? That they made it all up or what? They planted the gun? I'm not following.

You can't see what's happening in this shit video, you weren't there, but the cops are wrong because........ why?
    Officer lawnmm what you are saying is having a gun in your car no matter where it is is a death penalty offense minus a jury of your peers as guaranteed by the constitution…….

The guy in this story was definitely making it difficult for the police officer to identify him. As alluded to in another reply, the fees we pay for a driver license is to pay for and use the roads we drive on. Something similar to a contract. I know this will draw heat from the other thread that some just hate all cops.

The driver is not cooperating or following directions. How is the cop supposed to know that he was not reaching for the gun? Does the cop find out when a bullet enters his own head? I could not see the gun in the video. Do I assume he did not reach for it because I cannot see it in the body cam? The other cops who cannot see directly are going from the one officer shouting gun. They just know they are backing up their fellow officer.

What gets me is if a sovereign citizen does not accept our police and laws, why does he even stop for the police officer? Why not keep driving? "Free to travel", right?

The side of the road is no place to argue with cops. Go to court. Of course, judges will dismiss the "sovereign citizen" fiction right away. If he had complied with requests for identification, he might have gotten a ticket. That is the cost of "freedom." And before we get into a discussion about not needing police, there are parts of our own cities and areas that do not have as much police protection and you pay a local warlord money to live.

Reactions: SBRSarge
    So....

So, he was wearing holster under a coat, told to get out of the car or else they would break his window. To me, it looks like he was going to unlatch his seatbelt (yes, he was wearing a seatbelt and that's where the latch was). Even the chief said it was possible he could have been going for his seatbelt.Tell me how after ten + rounds hit you (and you are still holding your phone), the gun goes from a holster on a hip to on the floorboard after he was shot. If the gun was in the holster.

No option for less lethal force?

Last edited:
    I go by the Constitution, not the "Articles of Confederation" or the maritime law, which is where most of the sovereign citizen stuff is coming from, I think.

Yes, you can travel but if you are on a path that you do not own, you have to pay. Even as a sovereign citizen, if you entered a country, that country could require payment of a fee for the use of that road. You did not build it, they did.

So, like someone else said, if the guy did not want to pay for license and registration, he needs to stay off the roads we have paid for.

Slight problemo, though, if he drives across the land, he will have to get permission and pay for it with land owners. Land owners have sovereignty, as well.

I am not saying he deserved to be shot but without identification or discussion, there is no easy way to discern motive or possible actions.

The driver is not cooperating or following directions. How is the cop supposed to know that he was not reaching for the gun? Does the cop find out when a bullet enters his own head? I could not see the gun in the video. Do I assume he did not reach for it because I cannot see it in the body cam? The other cops who cannot see directly are going from the one officer shouting gun. They just know they are backing up their fellow officer.

Well I'm pretty sure those same trigger happy cops wouldn't be all that good with me just murdering someone because I saw they had a gun and my balls twitched or killing them for the same reason.

Sorry fuckers but you best learn to abide by the same standards as us.
    If someone pulls out their gun and swings it in your direction okay now you can say you felt threatened.

Oh and because one trigger happy murder loving cop starts unloading on somebody that make it good for all the rest of the gang to get in on the murder?

The police don't understand how much folks are exercising restraint, hoping against hope the police come to their senses.
    One day someone will go too far murdering yet another innocent person and getting away with it because "well that's standard" and folks will start killing the police before the police can kill them.

When did he shoot at the cops?

Police don't have an unlimited authority to compel identification. You knew that, didn't you?

So....

I saw the empty holster and the pistol on the floor

There's no evidence he drew that pistol. For all we know the pistol was on the floor the whole time, or it fell out of the holster at some point.

We never see the dead guy draw or try to draw. All we know is one cop just started yelling GUN. We did not see his camera.

He provided a passport with his legal name and the cops called it "fraudulent".

This guy was pulled over ONLY because of registration.

Probably the cop was so stupid he'd never seen one before.

The cops knew who he was, new he was up to nothing bad, but they hate those "soverign citizens" with a passion because they don't lick the boots of the police, so they murdered him in cold blood because they hated him and because they knew they could get away with it & never be held accountable.

The guy in this story was definitely making it difficult for the police officer to identify him. As alluded to in another reply, the fees we pay for a driver license is to pay for and use the roads we drive on. Something similar to a contract. I know this will draw heat from the other thread that some just hate all cops.

What gets me is if a sovereign citizen does not accept our police and laws, why does he even stop for the police officer? Why not keep driving? "Free to travel", right?

The side of the road is no place to argue with cops. Go to court. Of course, judges will dismiss the "sovereign citizen" fiction right away. If he had complied with requests for identification, he might have gotten a ticket. That is the cost of "freedom." And before we get into a discussion about not needing police, there are parts of our own cities and areas that do not have as much police protection and you pay a local warlord money to live.

So it's cool to execute him because he's being difficult to deal with and had a pistol

It's cool for all of them to just go cyclic because one cop yells gun?

Is that what you're saying?

Wow well done you hero's we should erect several monuments in your honor .
    True courage is still killing people when you are scared and you guys seem to be scared all the time especially afraid of anyone with a camera and your spouses . Whom you heros love to best and shoot .
    Just bursting with pride over your bravery and keeping us all safe especially anyone with a camera or a firearm or the scum who eat skittles .
    We should pledge allegiance to that defaced flag with the blue line on it - maybe even offer blood sacrifice to it - honor the Blue death cult! And do t forget how they’ve won the war on drugs by stealing $5 billion from innocent people , it crippled the cartels so much that now they have to kidnap and murder tourists .
    We should have sent the blue line to Afghanistan- who could stand against your might?

I am not saying he deserved to be shot but without identification or discussion, there is no easy way to discern motive or possible actions.

So you're saying that because his motives were unclear, and cops could not clearly foresee his actions, it's OK to kill him just in case he might do something?

I'm going to keep hounding you police apologists to show the stupidity of your "reasonings"

I saw the empty holster and the pistol on the floor

There's no evidence he drew that pistol. For all we know the pistol was on the floor the whole time, or it fell out of the holster at some point.
    There's no evidence he didn't. You're just being contrarian.
    We never see the dead guy draw or try to draw.
    You can't see shit, that's the point I've tried to make with some of you about 1000x now. I've been in resistances where I saw shit clear as day and you know what the camera sees? Shakicam nothiness.

Know why? It's a FUCKING CAMERA.

It's not a human eyeball, it doesn't have the resolution of the human eye or the processing speed of the human brain, it's an electronic gizmo prone to failure like any other.

But people hold it up like the holy grail of official records of an incident when most of the time, you can't see shit because it can't focus fast enough.
    All we know is one cop just started yelling GUN. We did not see his camera.
    He must be the luckiest crooked fucker on earth! He just started yelling gun, executed this poor sovereign shitbag because he felt like it and by pure happenstance the guy just happened to ACTUALLY HAVE A GUN

Winner of the crooked cop lotto 🏆 🤣

Reactions: Anb618
    Are you suggesting that not having these items creates a capital offense?

That's a dangerous level of stupid.

He must be the luckiest crooked fucker on earth! He just started yelling gun, executed this poor sovereign shitbag because he felt like it and by pure happenstance the guy just happened to ACTUALLY HAVE A GUN

And there it is...........actually having a gun on you is reason enough to get smoked by some cops

There's no evidence he didn't. You're just being contrarian.

You can't see shit, that's the point I've tried to make with some of you about 1000x now. I've been in resistances where I saw shit clear as day and you know what the camera sees? Shakicam nothiness.

Know why? It's a FUCKING CAMERA.

It's not a human eyeball, it doesn't have the resolution of the human eye or the processing speed of the human brain, it's an electronic gizmo prone to failure like any other.

But people hold it up like the holy grail of official records of an incident when most of the time, you can't see shit because it can't focus fast enough.

We know the hero acted in good faith- maybe a little blinded by fear and a steroid addiction. Probably thought this guy was about to eat some skittles . I’m just glad they keep murdering these losers on the road side instead of you know finding lost kids or battling cartels or raiding that “crack” house that been on the corner since 2009. When’s the parade for this hero? I bet he didn’t enforce any Covid restrictions either , and only hit his wife when he was scared!

And I love in the first 9 seconds of the video he called for back up when soon to be dead guy refuses to answer questions- invoking rights is a sure fire sign he needed to die! Which of course he did

Last edited:
    So....

Exactly: "they said he reached for it". They can say "they thought he might be reaching for his gun", but they don't know for sure. How do you know he wasn't trying to unlatch the seatbelt he was wearing AFTER they said they were going to break his car window if he didn't get out? To me - a promise to damage my car/break my window is a little more motivation than "get out of your car" - and even the police chief doing the presser acknowledged he could have just been going for his seatbelt. He still had his phone in one hand (would like to see the last moments of his phone video) - if my intent was a shootout with 5 cops I wouldn't be trying to film and shoot! Amazing how the next thing we see is a still photo of the gun on the floorboard, out of holster.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 308pirate
    And there it is...........actually having a gun on you is reason enough to get smoked by some cops
    LOL, cause that's what I said

If you're going to pick videos of people acting like complete hinky douchebags, that arguably or not, reach for a gun when contacted and get shot for it, you're going to get pushback

Pick a better video next time if you want to push a narrative

Too bad they just couldn’t kneel on his neck for half hour or so.
    And I’m also glad this dead guy wasn’t a 97 pound emaciated tranny- then our hero’s would have been truly terrified and would have needed to wait until he ran out of ammo- posted to face book and ordered lunch. I can’t even begin to understand the fear y’all must deal with.
    Dangerous as fuck doing just raids like Ms. Taylor and arresting pizzeria owners and barbers just a few years ago, didn’t even have time to arrest rioters in 340 cities over 200 nights . BRAVE on a level we can’t understand.
    Assholes like this “sovereign citizen “ are the reason guys like Epstine and weiner can fuck and sell kids for years and years and years .

LOL, cause that's what I said

If you're going to pick videos of people acting like complete hinky douchebags, that arguably or not, reach for a gun when contacted and get shot for it, you're going to get pushback

Pick a better video next time if you want to push a narrative
    What would a better video be ? Beating handcuffed suspects? Arresting shop owners ? Carting illegals out of town before ICE arrives ? Shooting into a crowd or traffic for no reason? What would be better - a few videos of the wife beating porn y’all like so much? How about beating up and breaking bones on old ladies and then high giving and getting a good laugh- arresting blind men cause their cane “could be a gun”? Using mace on autistic kids I’m a park or school, what’s your flavor? What gets ya there ? Maybe all the folks chained to the wall at that illegal detention center in Illinois?
    I get it I bet ya love the recent one about the guy they let freeze to death in a cell- those smooth blue black lips the mortised fingers . It looks like law and order.

If I recall an earlier news story reported that this guy was known to the local LEOs because his mother sued the Dept

Mother of man killed by Farmington PD is self-proclaimed member of antigovernment group​

Story by Wendy Halloran, KUTV • Tuesday
    133941 Comments

BB15SkUg.img
    KUTV Salt Lake City
    Mother of man killed by Farmington police self-proclaimed as 'American State National'
    Unmute

View on Watch
    More videos
    2News Investigates is taking a deeper look into the antigovernment beliefs of a man, who was shot and killed during a traffic-stop confrontation with Farmington City Police at the beginning of the month.
    In doing so, 2News found his mother had sued the Farmington Police Department in 2022 after she was cited for traffic violations.

Chase Allan, 25, was killed shortly after he was pulled over at 3:20 p.m. on Friday, March 1, by Farmington Police near a post office because of an illegitimate license plate and then FPD called for back-up when he would not comply with their commands. That according to a press release Chief Eric Johnsen issued on Friday March 3. It says the officers were wearing body cameras that captured video of the officer involved critical incident.
    It says supervisors were able to review the footage and then goes into some scarce details of what is on it citing that it will be released to the public at the “earliest opportunity.”
    The statement gives a glimpse into what was captured. According to that statement, Farmington Police pulled over Chase Allan’s vehicle because it had an “illegitimate license plate.” It goes on to say Allan only rolled down the window a few inches and refused to provide identification and told officers he was not required to cooperate with them.

Quote:
    “The term Sovereign Citizen has been used by certain entities to weaponize government and law enforcement against the people,” Vandegrift wrote Heavy. “This results in acts of domestic terrorism being perpetrated against innocent and upstanding members of the community, especially those who support and believe in religious rights and people’s liberties.”

Quote: "The federal lawsuit calls Diane Allan “one of the sovereign people of Utah.” Diane Allan sent the City of Farmington a request for records that identified her as a “dead entity or slave,” as well as “records related to Farmington having jurisdiction over you” and proving that she failed to register her 2014 BMW. "

Yes, that's the car Chase was pulled over and shot in. They knew darn well whom that car belonged to!! They were looking for trouble IMHO. Its a small town, population under 25K, and a small PD.

Last edited:
    The idiot was acting like a retard from the beginning of the encounter. Blurting out legal fodder and being difficult. Hed still be alive if he handed over an ID and insurance card. Received his ticket. And went home to mommy and daddy’s house to cry and whine.

Reactions: 34SF, DCAN and BCP
    I remember this one, had no idea he was that much of an idiot. Not saying he deserved to be shot but damn wtf.

2News found his mother had sued the Farmington Police Department in 2022 after she was cited for traffic violations.

OK well they probably knew exactly who he was then.

Last edited:
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    So you didn't watch the video. He provided a passport, with his legal name, which the officers immediately called "fake". The gun was in a holster (we presume), after he was shot there is a still shot photo of it on the floor.

Four of these five officers that unloaded on him were with the department less than 7-8 months.
    Stop Lying, he stated it was not him Go listen to the video you posted. I will type it verbatim. Starts around 10:00 in.

Cop- Thank you so much Mr. Chase Allen.

Car guy- That is no me, that's just a piece of plastic and paper.

Cop- So you have a fraudulent passport???

Car guy- (unintelegibalfe)

Cop- Wonderful, that's why I am here.

That being said. Here is a pic of his holster with the top portion covered by the seat belt, can't tell if the fire arm is holstered. IMO the holster appears empty by the way the seat belt lays across it.
    FFE9F50F-6EC1-4C01-9E95-856E6337798B_4_5005_c.jpeg

Now he has both hand in the area of the holster.
    3AA9B2A5-6242-4BA4-A699-038E5907DEA2.jpeg

After this there is no clear video of the action until after he is shot. But it appears the pistol near half way shoved up under the floor mat. My question is did he draw it or was it under the floor mat the entire time.
    05B19D62-99E4-47AC-8A70-C1198A41FFC9_4_5005_c.jpeg

Reactions: 338dude
    Stop Lying, he stated it was not him Go listen to the video you posted. I will type it verbatim. Starts around 10:00 in.

Cop- Thank you so much Mr. Chase Allen.

Car guy- That is no me, that's just a piece of plastic and paper.

Cop- So you have a fraudulent passport???

Car guy- (unintelegibalfe)

Cop- Wonderful, that's why I am here.

When they called him by his correct name, Chase Allen, I did (erroneously) assume that the passport had that name on it - I will admit my error. I didn't realize when I posted that the police officers knew exactly who he was, even though the car had been registered to his mother (according to her) and because his mother was suing the police department. So the chief lied when he said didn't know if the officers didn't know who he was?

Last edited:
    That being said. Here is a pic of his holster with the top portion covered by the seat belt, can't tell if the fire arm is holstered. IMO the holster appears empty by the way the seat belt lays across it.
    View attachment 8093276
    Now he has both hand in the area of the holster.

His left hand is still holding his phone.

I think we need more video, from shots fired to removing his body. How did the gun get there?

Last edited:

Quote:
    “The term Sovereign Citizen has been used by certain entities to weaponize government and law enforcement against the people,” Vandegrift wrote Heavy. “This results in acts of domestic terrorism being perpetrated against innocent and upstanding members of the community, especially those who support and believe in religious rights and people’s liberties.”

Quote: "The federal lawsuit calls Diane Allan “one of the sovereign people of Utah.” Diane Allan sent the City of Farmington a request for records that identified her as a “dead entity or slave,” as well as “records related to Farmington having jurisdiction over you” and proving that she failed to register her 2014 BMW. "

Yes, that's the car Chase was pulled over and shot in. They knew darn well whom that car belonged to!! They were looking for trouble IMHO. Its a small town, population under 25K, and a small PD.
    Trigger happy small town mormon police.

Is it not reasonable that as a sworn/trained/certified officer of the law to expect to be engaged with the public particularly the jackasses of society? A holstered firearm being present during a encounter should not automatically allow for a firing squad even with a subject who is willfully being belligerent as in this event. This entire video is a shit-show.

You're training to be a Nazi apologist?

Having a gun is right. One shouldn't get shot for disagreeing with the cops and possessing a gun.

The Constitution is a thing.

The idiot was acting like a retard from the beginning of the encounter. Blurting out legal fodder and being difficult. Hed still be alive if he handed over an ID and insurance card. Received his ticket. And went home to mommy and daddy’s house to cry and whine.