• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater The Next Three Days

jringading

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2010
DFW, TX
with Russell Crow & Elizabeth Banks. Has anyone seen it? I have it coming on Netflix today.

Re: The Next Three Days

If that were a real couple, they better play the lotto...
And according to that movie, they'd win everytime they play!

The "close calls" got kinda played out after the 10th time

I liked it but a lot of it is pretty unbelievable. That guy did have every detail planned, pretty crazy. I did like the ending but the movie was a little long - 2 hr 5 mins.

If you are watching it from home and can stop or pause for smoke/beer/food/toilet breaks it is worthwhile, really slow at times but pretty good for a drama flic.

It was a good movie, the wife got a little mad when I said I would not do that for her.

OW

I need to rent that movie it likes good.

Yeah, the wife and I rented this last night. Good movie overall, but the above comments are spot on about the pacing. While you'll have to suspend your disbelief at some parts, it's pretty entertaining and worth your time and money. And yeah, the women are SMOKING in it: Elizabeth Banks, Olivia Wilde, and some other chick.

just put it on my netflix. so after seeing 32 other movies ill know if its good or not
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OverWatch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was a good movie, the wife got a little mad when I said I would not do that for her.

OW </div></div>

laugh.gif