• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The NFL Bans Irresponsible Firearm Ownership and Use by Players

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    Watching the Roger Goddell speach, he said part of their new player conduct policy will include language about irresponsible firearm ownership and use. I wonder what their definition of irresponsible will be.

The NFL can do whatever they want. They won't get a dime from me or any viewing numbers from the games.

holding the gun sideways without aiming....also irresponsible
    Unless ones pants are baggy enough, hat brim flat enough, you have gansta tats on your neck, or a tear drop by your eye. Then its cool bro.

PS, 3/$10 undies from wallyworld arent a quality IWB holster. Just learned that and thought I would pass it along......

What is this NFL thing and who does they be driving for, and I should care about them why?

It's a bunch of dudes that wear tight pants and shoulder pads, they slap each other on the ass and sweat all over each other. Seems a bit odd to me.

eta: They shower together too.

Clear bags and purses for games

Off Duty LEO cannot carry inside the stadium...

F them

After they take tax subsidies and over load local police departments with security and traffic demands for their bullshit venues.

You beat me to it! Besides, he's only trying a little misdirection so he can keep his job!

When in duress shout "Guns!" and you instantly don halo and become one of the beautiful people.

My agenda is bigger than your agenda.

It may not work for Rog though. War on Women seems to be the bigger cause celebre at the moment. November is coming. Guns cost votes. False mysoginist agenda plays well to the low info crowd.

I think they should go back the days of no hair sticking out from underneath the helment. My goodness what I do with a good pair of gas powered hedge trimmers on my good days and a tomahawk on my bad days.

If the NFL only had a mandatory IQ and family values test... what a wonderful world it could be...

someday one of these stadiums are going to get lit up. or blowed up. no thanks.

as far as their antics....i could deal with it up until they started with the political shit. they can fuck themselves now. if i want to be aggravated, i'll have a conversation with my ex wife.

That's some funny ass shit. Too bad Plaxico really didn't shoot himself....even if he tried he'd drop the gun or the bullet too for that matter.

Funny until you realize the NFLs new cause celebre is "over incarceration".

Apparently they want more of us to catch those stray bullets.

holding the gun sideways without aiming....also irresponsible

I was at a firearms course a while back. Instructor was going over one hand shooting techniques and suggested "cantting the gun slightly" so body mechanics work for you a little better. "Someone" suggested "half-homie" rather than a full homie sideways cant.

So "half-homie" is responsible but only if you aim with the sights.

Goodell is beating around the bush. He's either saying if you owen a firearm and let it be known you're screwed or he believes there's a serious felon type personna in the league. Man up and come out directly what you mean or shut up. Doesn't matter, I'm still not watching.