• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE "NOM NOM NOM" THREAD

Looks Good @Mooseknuckles !

Did Chicken Skewers tonight. 🥰

20210228_181045.jpg
20210228_180940.jpg
20210228_181150.jpg
20210228_185244.jpg
20210228_192624.jpg
20210228_194336.jpg

One thing I see missing from here is the process on how you fine people prepare and cook your meat. Don’t be afraid to share your recipes!

62 pages worth of cooking recipies / methods and trophy shots.

Some hold your hand all the way to table.
I'm sure if you ask about a specific recipe you can find help / suggestions on this thread.

Here are a couple of store bought favorites of mine. I add extra spices to them as well sometimes.

Most don't measure much as individual preferences vary on any spice.

I can't begin to list all the spices I have here are a couple of usefull mixes.

20210301_083547.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
Put some grilled jalapeno's on that burger and that'd hit the spot.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
And a fried egg.
Don't believe I've ever had a fried egg on a burger. Sounds pretty good.

Had planned on BBQ'ing some cornish hens tonight, but supposed to get a bunch of rain. Went early this morning and picked up some lamb, asparagus and artichokes!

• Love
Reactions: lash and 1J04

Had planned on BBQ'ing some cornish hens tonight, but supposed to get a bunch of rain. Went early this morning and picked up some lamb, asparagus and artichokes!

I haven't done Cornish Game Hens for years. Do you stuff yours? Toss out one of the ways you do yours. I remember you posting in the past, years ago some Hens. I'd be interested cuz you do some very mouth watering grub buddy boy.

I haven't done Cornish Game Hens for years. Do you stuff yours? Toss out one of the ways you do yours. I remember you posting in the past, years ago some Hens. I'd be interested cuz you do some very mouth watering grub buddy boy.
I either half or spatchcock and grill, coating with BBQ sauce. Popular item at BBQ places around here. I'll season the birds with a little salt, black pepper and a little smoked paprika. Dump some sweet baby ray's sauce in a container and stir in a good bit of apple cider vinegar to thin it and brush with sauce as I grill. Love them baby chickens!

Sunny side up or over easy. You have to have a soft yolk.

Reactions: lash and 1J04
Haven't tried it, but if someone had one of them fancy waterpotcooking gadgets they could probably do half cornish hens with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano or similar and then crisp the skin side in an oven on high broil. :unsure:

Haven't tried it, but if someone had one of them fancy waterpotcooking gadgets they could probably do half cornish hens with salt, pepper, garlic and oregano or similar and then crisp the skin side in an oven on high broil. :unsure:

What's the name of those damn things again? I've heard of them, but the name slips my mind......... :ROFLMAO:

Been meaning to try one in the air fryer one day.

I think it may be sous vide. Think it's pronounced Sue Vie, but I have a hard enough time with the engrish, so don't take my word for it.

Come on guys everybody here has done that.

35 years ago my wife and I got married. All we had to cook on was an electric skillet and a 1 burner electric coil.

We had a toaster so we made boil in bag meat and gravey sandwiches on toast.

Sue vee is old school boil in bag with a higher price tag.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek and 1J04

35 years ago my wife and I got married. All we had to cook on was an electric skillet and a 1 burner electric coil.

Don't be a Buzzkill Brohiem.

So that means all the meals I ate from an mkt in weird places counted as this fancy word food? Could the rumors all be true and every meal truly was a feast then?

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
I'm up on the technology improvement over a pot of water.

Keeping it perfect temperature for hours on end.

Just making fun of the amazement factor.
If I had a big kitchen maybe.

It looks like a usefull tool.

Lets see, how big of a vacume bag can I get?

Have been laid up for days, had to decline gun range trip today.

Badly messed up hamstring Saturday evening. Barerly make it to the kitchen.

Can not wait to fire up the smoker or even cook something nice for the wife on the grill.

Have been laid up for days, had to decline gun range trip today.

Badly messed up hamstring Saturday evening. Barerly make it to the kitchen.

Can not wait to fire up the smoker or even cook something nice for the wife on the grill.

Get better Stud. Hope ya heel up quick! And no! No goat! 🤨

Reactions: powdahound76
Thanks.

And i looked it up, onions potatoes collflour tomatoes and spices.

Looked like a "stew" that I can't pronounce that we ate in a restaurant I also can't pronounce.
It was very hot. Biblos in Fort Worth
I like thier Mediterranean food better their ? Indian food has unfamiliar spices to me.

I try some now and then.

I like Mexican goat dishes but hard to find in the big cities.

Ok so drinking some barrel proof TX BOURBON in celebration of Texas Independence Day.
So let's see if I get this strait.

Texas Fax Pho bachelor nite 10 minute meal.

20210302_182702.jpg

Leftover hamburger pattie.

20210302_193658.jpg

Mmmmmm good

Sign of the times.
My wife cooks a lot of pasta and her homade red sauce is awsome.

Anyway to day she found a new product, pot sized pasta.

POT SIZED PASTA !

Spaghetti noodles that are half length so you dont have to snap them in half or let them soften in the boiling water till they fit in the pot you have.

Not like you would have to get a real pasta pot or anything.

WTF people

Last edited:
When there's room in the smoker I'll throw in a couple chubs of bologna. I'll buy a five pound roll and cut it into one pound chubs. Peel the wrap and smoke for a couple hours with the butts/ribs/chicken. My kids will steal that shit from my freezer.

What kind of bologna? I tried some German bologna. Didn’t get as good as I was hoping. Maybe I didn’t have it on long enough, about an hour and a half.

Thanks

0DD6CA40-9904-45C9-8630-F8B6FD32C1FF.jpeg

D72F0D83-5752-4B7E-8B60-3065410C08E9.jpeg

D72F0D83-5752-4B7E-8B60-3065410C08E9.jpeg

Chicken breasts, stuffed with cream cheese and kale( sautéed in butter until cooked) wrapped with bacon. Seasoned with treager pork/poultry seasoning and garlic salt. Was really good and i am picky. I almost exclusively eat at home and i get bored fast!
8E8B61A9-7334-4826-8F44-EAB41F1B2B12.jpeg

Leftover smoked brisket turned into Mississippi pot roast. So damn good. Made cauliflower parmigian/ garlic mashed. Perfect paring.

Attachments

• 6436D7DB-624E-4A8A-9B49-3AC148C7C120.jpeg
    6436D7DB-624E-4A8A-9B49-3AC148C7C120.jpeg
    608.4 KB · Views: 38