• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Nut shooting AD needs to Go

Snafu12

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2006
Parrish FL
It is not what our sport is about
It makes us look bad
This web forum cannot be viewed in a public venue due to it
It is offensive

Re: The Nut shooting need sto Go

He could simply delete is post and go away. Thirty-five posts isn't much, just look at Lazy21 or Maser. lol.

There sure is, see that red X on the top right hand corner of your browser, click on it once and ...............

alt + F4 will take the ads off, go ahead and try it. it's so easy, and the annoyance is gone.

wambulance.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jasmck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever happened to Maser anyway?

James </div></div>

Dude shut up!! He may feel wanted and come back......

A quick breakdown for those who don't know:

The ads are here to stay as they pay for the site.

These posts are even more anoying than maser.....

They aren't bugging me in the least. Doesn't take much effort to scroll past them you know.
laugh.gif

I'm making over $1000 an hour. I found out how by clinking on the link.

I own this site. Pink = owner

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own this site. Pink = owner</div></div>

LMAO.... I think you misunderstood CKA

Pink = Owned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own this site. Pink = owner</div></div>

LMAO.... I think you misunderstood CKA

Pink = Owned </div></div>

Don't make him mad, he has a group of trained midgets at his disposal!!!!

just one midget

I beat him when I'm drunk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just one midget

I beat him when I'm drunk </div></div>

Is that what you mean when you say you are busy having a tug of war with cyclops???

no..... the one that can't decide if he lives in CO or TX. He should stay in CO with his bowl of granola.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no..... the one that can't decide if he lives in CO or TX. He should stay in CO with his bowl of granola. </div></div>

Sounds like he would fit in good in Austin. Especially if he goes and parties on fifth street. me thinks maybe the Rainbow Cattle Company......

What do you think?

They love me in Austin, don't be hating because this November there is a ballot initiative to vote CKA out of TX. Prepare to be banned to Oklahoma queer bait, TX is on to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They love me in Austin, don't be hating because this November there is a ballot initiative to vote CKA out of TX. Prepare to be banned to Oklahoma queer bait, TX is on to you. </div></div>

CKA don't let him lie to you. Texas loves its disturbed children.

I have created a voodoo doll in your likeness. If you feel a stabbing pain, it is just me.

Re: The Nut shooting AD needs to Go

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snafu12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It is not what our sport is about
It makes us look bad
This web forum cannot be viewed in a public venue due to it
It is offensive </div></div>

Contrary to the misportrayal in the advertisement, "Nut Shots" are not all about "man-hating bitches with anger management issues" (oh, flashback, tower, TacPro train-up, somebody trying to set of my car alarm later that night). At Thunder Ranch's defensive handgun class, Clint Smith calls them "Plan C" shots. "Plan A" being Center Mass Shot, the highest probability of stopping your threat considering decreased accuracy during stress-firing; "Plan B" is your headshot if BG is wearing body armour or significant other as hostage, "Plan C" is if the circumstances are too dangerous to attempt a head shot, but a pelvic or "nut shot" will likely break the pelvis and make BG at least drop.

UKD, Yeppers, the Pelvic nut shot.......would definitely get MY attention......................
cry.gif

Actually, A shot to the groin area has the second highest probability of death (second to head) due to bleed out. Center mass is the most prefered shot placement location simply because it allows for the most shooter error and still get a hit.

Two to center mass and one to the head is a standard tactic for defense against aggressive criminals.

I like The Zipper - start in the pelvic area and keep shooting up the centerline of the body until you get to the head, if it takes that many shots to reduce the threat to the necessary degree.

Aggressive criminals shot in the pelvic area are also likely to exhibit reduced mobility. As Martha says, "That's a <span style="font-weight: bold">good</span> thing!"

During the hangun and Carbine class we had last week, Cowboy Bravo made up some nice negative targets with the pelvic area, center line and head cut out, the pelvic area was cut like "pockets" on either side of center... when I get back down I will post the pictures of the target.

But it's similar to the Thunder Ranch A Zone, B Zone and C Zone target Clint uses

Sure - if your intent is to reduce the mobility of the attacker, hitting the pelvic structure near the hip joints is ideal, so you want to be off to one side or the other, rather than in the center.

I suspect, though, that as a factor which will disrupt the attacker's ability to process information, a shot in the center would be pretty effective...
laugh.gif

Negative targets are very useful training aids.

What do you do after? Steal his heart?

he had probably already given his heart to you CKA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he had probably already given his heart to you CKA. </div></div>

Why you stalking me around the threads? Freak.

whenever I feel lost and confused I seek you out to gauge how far out I am from reality. I make adjustments which gets me back on track. So why are you going all freaky on me? Homo

You are not alone. I serve as a Spiritual Divining Rod for my flock.

For a small one time donation, you too, can be saved. PM me for details. I only accept Visa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I only donate big, all in, remember? </div></div>

That's good... cuz CKA can take it ALL!

I learned how to make my own electricity frome the comfort of my own home!!!! I'm running my compooter off of it right now!

Yep,or a damn sharp blade under either arm, or inside upper thigh..............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slayer_21420</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I learned how to make my own electricity frome the comfort of my own home!!!! I'm running my compooter off of it right now!</div></div>

Day late and a dollar short on that joke.

I havent seen the ad in question but I can only guess what it's about. Makes me think of a pic one of my game cameras took a couple of years back.

Here's looking at the southend of a north bound hog, it's just nutz
blush.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

ICAM0264.jpg