• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Official Unofficial 'What did you get for Christmas' thread

I was glad to make it back from school to see my family. Who promptly gave me Covid....but they also gave me lobster and a mirage cover/wrap :rolleyes:

I got myself a new set of Outbound EVO lights for the mountain bike, and a Traxxas Rustler VXL RC car to race around with the kids cars. Wanted some new gun stuff, but that has been so retarded.....

Reactions: E. Bryant
I bought myself a Marlin Dark in .44 Mag Model 1894 Dark Series | Marlin Firearms, but with the MLok handguard. The accessories are on their way. This now allows my son and I to complete in our club underlever competitions, he will now use the traditional Marlin .38/.357 I own. Unfortunately, they are not inexpensive here in the UK (£1850ish). Had it to the range a couple of times and it's great fun. Also picked the 6.5CM barrel for my AI AT.

Reactions: Bender
If I’m hearing @geek65 correctly, Marlin has a subsonic lever action with a threaded muzzle? I didn’t know about these. With a little 1-4 and a can, these could prove to be very interesting.

The missus and I agreed on a $50 limit because we were hosting Christmas and funds were a little tight
She got me a few gun cleaning bits and pieces, I got her a $500 tattoo voucher because she'd never drop that kinda cash on herself so I did it for her, she deserves it for putting up with my shit.

Funnily enough, didn't get in trouble for breaking the budget this time. 🤔 Haha.

Omega 300 can showed up 12-26, surprise
omega_300.png
!

My BIL/SIL family own a pizza restaurant in Pt. Orange, FL called Giuseppe's Steel City Pizza. They recently built a new building and found and erected a full size Big Boy. Big Boy contacted them and told them to take it down. They told Big Boy to pound sand.

It's supposed to represent my BIL, Jojo/Giuseppe.

View attachment 7512030

SIL/BIL. Wife's sister.
View attachment 7512031
Damnit now I gotta find a steel city joe! If they ever make dolls (like the old foam big boys) let me know I’ll gladly buy one

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
150 pieces of Hornady 7-08 brass, t/b necked down to 6.5mm/260 Rem. W/B loaded with Hornady 129 SST's left over from 6.5 Grendel project. Oughtta get up and go in the 28" barrell.

1LB R/S TAC
1LB Hodgdon H-4831-SC

Kydex IWB Holder for S&W M&P Shield 22lr Compact
2 10rd Magazines for S&W M&P Shield 22lr Compact.

AR Stoner Liner Compensator for PA-10 .308 (Tried a conventional brake, but the noise was excessive under a metal roof). Recoil was pretty negligible anyway.

Greg

PS,,Got some close friends in Pt. Orange, and a better Pizza Joint is something they will love.

Last edited:
got my "present" early this year.
wife got sick and tired of hearing me debate rrs vs chinama tripods, went into my shopping cart and clicked Pay Now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Anything I did 'get' was stuff I was buying anyways and the wife said hold onto it for Christmas. But the best gift had to be the 7 inch stripper heels my wife bought for herself 'for me'. I win.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Got a link? Wife has been working out a lot, would be something nice for me.

She got a bathrobe! And about $1500 worth of other goods and services that you really can't put under the tree.

Kid's did well. There is a 6 foot tall Barbie house that me and the oldest home daughter (she's 9) spend 5 hours putting together on Christmas day. The 7 and 5 year old daughters spent 5 hours trying to playin it as we were building it. Was a hell of a Christmas.

We cooked, but not traditionally. I think we had turkey nachos, wife and girls made about 5 batches of cookies. Mostly chocolate chip. 9 year old daughter found a South African recipe for peanut butter cookies that was to die for. 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg. Stupid simple and they are amazing. Had a $50 spiral ham that was below average from Sprouts.

Zoomed with some family, nice day.

Got a link? Wife has been working out a lot, would be something nice for me.

She got a bathrobe! And about $1500 worth of other goods and services that you really can't put under the tree.

Kid's did well. There is a 6 foot tall Barbie house that me and the oldest home daughter (she's 9) spend 5 hours putting together on Christmas day. The 7 and 5 year old daughters spent 5 hours trying to playin it as we were building it. Was a hell of a Christmas.

We cooked, but not traditionally. I think we had turkey nachos, wife and girls made about 5 batches of cookies. Mostly chocolate chip. 9 year old daughter found a South African recipe for peanut butter cookies that was to die for. 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 egg. Stupid simple and they are amazing. Had a $50 spiral ham that was below average from Sprouts.

Zoomed with some family, nice day.

I think its these. https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Sky-309-Platform-Sandal/dp/B004AE8ZJK

I may have went a little over board on the supplies for Christmas. I might have to sell some when they come in lol.
Screenshot_20201228-151810_Chrome.jpg