• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was "ganged up" for screening... Some did not pass screening..... Interesting.
________

The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services said officials conducted screenings on 201 passengers. Before the flight arrived in Alaska, the CDC said there were about 210 US citizens aboard the flight.
Officials were prepared to transport 240 passengers, the plane's capacity, but the flight left with 201 people after some intended passengers failed to get to the airport or through screenings and other processes, Zink said.

Two days ago the infection rate was 60%. Yesterday the virus infection rate grew to 75%. It is already likely much, much higher assuming that the Chi Coms are not lying, which is a massive assumption.

It seems our response is based on shoddy (at best) info being released/manipulated.

That may not be wise.

785c99d4a3d3b056881f84909d706bad.jpg

ETA:

Meanwhile...

Residents from neigboring counties surrounding the Wuhan area have begun erecting barricades and posting armed militia to prevent outsiders from entering their villages. CCTV-13 footage showing armed townsmen with spears, polearms, and even hunting rifles manning checkpoints at entrance roads into local farming communities.

24032020-0-image-a-48_1580303547699.jpg

24030676-7941947-The_deadly_coronavirus_has_killed_at_least_132_people_all_in_Chi-a-17_1580302804433.jpg

24031866-7941947-image-a-25_1580302883742.jpg

Reactions: TACC
How is it that a country of more than a billion can't find 4,500 empty hospital beds?
I have no idea how they run things, but an ideal business model would have your hospital running at 100% capacity at all times. Empty beds drag down the bottom line.

Reactions: pmclaine
Residents from neigboring counties surrounding the Wuhan area have begun erecting barricades and posting armed militia to prevent outsiders from entering their villages. CCTV-13 footage showing armed townsmen with spears, polearms, and even hunting rifles manning checkpoints at entrance roads into local farming communities.

24032020-0-image-a-48_1580303547699.jpg

24030676-7941947-The_deadly_coronavirus_has_killed_at_least_132_people_all_in_Chi-a-17_1580302804433.jpg

24031866-7941947-image-a-25_1580302883742.jpg

They need to build a wall........a Great Wall, perhaps.

They are thinking small.

They need to build a wall........a Great Wall, perhaps.

They are thinking small.

The Chinese culture and society is feudal by nature. Loyalty lies first to the family, then to the local lord or baron under whom one is employed or serving. The strong central governments of the Han and Tang dynasties and the current Communist Party are actually rare and their legitimacy over the entire country is always resting on volatile footing. This morning's CCTV bulletin featured Beijing officials advising local counties not to erect their own blockades or distributing weapons from the regional militia armories. They are concerned that local lordships and baronies and outright feudalism may yet again flare up across a country that they have tried so hard to rid of the ideology for the past 70 years. This epidemic is proving to be a real test for the CCP. The Spring Festival Performance, broadcasting right now on both CCTV and local NY-63.3 Chinese has been extraordinarily extravagant. Revolutionary era songs stressing unity, Motherland, and national pride are being performed back to back.

The Chinese culture and society is feudal by nature. Loyalty lies first to the family, then to the local lord or baron under whom one is employed or serving. The strong central governments of the Han and Tang dynasties and the current Communist Party are actually rare and their legitimacy over the entire country is always resting on volatile footing. This morning's CCTV bulletin featured Beijing officials advising local counties not to erect their own blockades or distributing weapons from the regional militia armories. They are concerned that local lordships and baronies and outright feudalism may yet again flare up across a country that they have tried so hard to rid of the ideology for the past 70 years. This epidemic is proving to be a real test for the CCP. The Spring Festival Performance, broadcasting right now on both CCTV and local NY-63.3 Chinese has been extraordinarily extravagant. Revolutionary era songs stressing unity, Motherland, and national pride are being performed back to back.

An American Patriot with an eye to the Chinese perspective.....always interesting.

Maybe its time for the CIA to start the rumor "Xi caused this, because he thinks rural Chinese are deplorable."

Maybe Don Lemon could have Xi on and they will make fun of feudal minded hicks.

Everyone was "ganged up" for screening... Some did not pass screening..... Interesting.
________

The Alaska Department of Health and Social Services said officials conducted screenings on 201 passengers. Before the flight arrived in Alaska, the CDC said there were about 210 US citizens aboard the flight.
Officials were prepared to transport 240 passengers, the plane's capacity, but the flight left with 201 people after some intended passengers failed to get to the airport or through screenings and other processes, Zink said.

So did the 210 that were allowed to fly stand in line for screening with the others that were rejected?

Not really a question for you HoboH, just sayin.

What kind of hunting rifles are they allowed? I assume if rifles are allowed to some, what about bows?

What kind of hunting rifles are they allowed? I assume if rifles are allowed to some, what about bows?

Hunting communities and residents outside of urban areas may own any bolt, lever, or single shot hammerlock rifle. Usually, gun owners are required to keep their weapons at the local police precinct or People's Defense Forces armories and check them out when they need to use them, but farmers who need their guns for pest control do not abide by these ordinances and they are rarely enforced. Bows and crossbows are not regulated in any way, partly because they are so easy to manufacture and they are also cultural icons, just like spears and halberds. A LOT of big game hunting and poaching is done with bows and the trading of uninspected and unknown quality game meat on this scale may be what is responsible for the latest viral outbreak.

Me too. Wife is a nurse (almost - last semester) and she said my lungs sound clear and it looks like a bacteriological infection like pneumonia versus flu.

Im guessing your pretty confident there is no signs of a growing prostate under this "Student Nurse" arrangement............

So did the 210 that were allowed to fly stand in line for screening with the others that were rejected?

Not really a question for you HoboH, just sayin.
Got it... No offense taken........... I have friends flying commercial as well as some who privately fly "relief supplies", as we speak. I'm just listening to what they are saying, also. To me, that "14 day window" is concerning. Honestly I can't tell you who I was around 14 days ago... Like you... Just sayin'

Hobo

Am I the only one that sees "carnivorous" instead of coronavirus everytime this comes up?

Either way, I'll let the sheeple panic for nothing, as usual.

This years normal flue sent my old butt to the doctor.
It sent a lot of old folks to the hospital and a few to their grave.

So I am concerned that some assholes weaponized this shit and it got away from them.

Why were Canadians making germ warfare in the first place?

I live in Texas but occasionally see news of Trudeau and looks like he is messing up Canada worse to me.

I have not been to Canada and if I can not bring my guns never will see it.
Don't spend my money anywere here unarmed with a very few exceptions over the years.

This years normal flue sent my old butt to the doctor.
It sent a lot of old folks to the hospital and a few to their grave.

So I am concerned that some assholes weaponized this shit and it got away from them.

Why were Canadians making germ warfare in the first place?
That lab in which the virus was 'stolen(?)' from is right here in Winnipeg. Where has it been stated that it was being "weaponized" by the Canadians which were working on it? I was under the understanding that the lab was researching a cure/treatment for it. Not unlike what your "CDC" does.

But if I've missed a memo, then by-all-means, please point it out to me. :D

Edited to add:
The fact that there were Chinese nationals working here, and on that virus, is eleventy steps past "suspicious" though. To this I absolutely agree. And whatever hierarchy decided that "citizens from other nations" can come here and work on things,,,, well, what could possibly go wrong with that? (sarcasm font off)

Edited to add:
The fact that there were Chinese nationals working here, and on that virus, is eleventy steps past "suspicious" though. To this I absolutely agree. And whatever hierarchy decided that "citizens from other nations" can come here and work on things,,,, well, what could possibly go wrong with that? (sarcasm font off)

Birds of a feather and the hood of deception was well done. What better place to work on it

Any news from the doc Nik, Wuhan diagnosis or just inflamed prostate? :)

HA

I missed walk in hours today.....slept till 11AM. Going tomorrow though as I have to get up and get the kids off to school. Been taking Dayquil to keep the fever manageable. Will let you all know when I find out

That lab in which the virus was 'stolen(?)' from is right here in Winnipeg. Where has it been stated that it was being "weaponized" by the Canadians which were working on it? I was under the understanding that the lab was researching a cure/treatment for it. Not unlike what your "CDC" does.

But if I've missed a memo, then by-all-means, please point it out to me. :D

Edited to add:

That same lab in Canada has a partnership with the one in Troy Montana. I have an uncle that works in that lab, I would be curious to hear his thoughts on all of this.

One of only a few social media posts Ive seen coming out of Wuhan since the government cracked down- they made it illegal with 7 years prison to do this. Interesting perspective from an insider. Worth watching the full video-

@Sean the Nailer
I may have blurred a couple of posts togeather. One post talking about being produced and stolen from the Canada lab and evedently a different post talking about possibility of weapons.

So my bad, glad you cleared that up for me because seriously could not understand Canada doing souch a thing.

I apologize to everyone in Canada, except that shit Trudeau.

I have no idea how they run things, but an ideal business model would have your hospital running at 100% capacity at all times. Empty beds drag down the bottom line.
Running at 100% eliminates the ability to react to seasonal illnesses or epidemics. But let's do the math.

If the average person lives 80 years and spends 8 days in the hospital (I think this is low), that's 1/10 of a day per year. That's more than 100,000,000 bed days, divide by 365 days a year, that's about 300,000 beds needed to run at 100% or more. Finding 4,500 beds is a 1.5% increase (or much less).

Of course I don't believe they run at 100%. That is a pretty unrealistic even for a landlord, everyone needs housing and except for things like college towns and vacation rentals, there isn't much fluctuation in demand and landlords like to run at 95% or more.

For practicality, hospitals probably shoot for 80-85% so they can rotate patients a bit while they clean things. That probably means there are 30-45,000 empty beds in China when things are normal.

Now they are literally doing a Chinese fire drill to build extra beds.

The response just doesn't match their numbers.

One of only a few social media posts Ive seen coming out of Wuhan since the government cracked down- they made it illegal with 7 years prison to do this. Interesting perspective from an insider. Worth watching the full video-

With all of the cases already hospitalized in countries outside of China, the full range of symptoms will be pretty much extremely well documented by the time these cases run their course. Also the Chinese officials seem really confident that the cases will reach their peak in 10 more days. Wonder how they know this, right?
smiley_freak.gif

I had fruit bat once, not awful but certainly nothing like chicken. Boiled in coconut milk and palm fronds.

Damn, you are brave, man... I would never. Not just no but HELL fucking no. Not because of any perceived "icky" factor or anything, but bats are known vectors of many zoonotic pathogens that are extremely dangerous to humans. Rabies is one of them. Ebola and it's Latin American counterpart, Lassa hemorrhagic fever, are both known to have substantial host pools in the bat population. Many other fatal viral outbreaks in history can be attributed to bat-human transmission.

Damn, you are brave, man... I would never. Not just no but HELL fucking no. Not because of any perceived "icky" factor or anything, but bats are known vectors of many zoonotic pathogens that are extremely dangerous to humans. Rabies is one of them. Ebola and it's Latin American counterpart, Lassa hemorrhagic fever, are both known to have substantial host pools in the bat population. Many other fatal viral outbreaks in history can be attributed to bat-human transmission.
Girlfriend and I had rabies vaccine July last year when 14 bats came into the house and I caught them all with a bed sheet. Took a while, but I got the job done. They are truly the puppies of the sky. Sons of bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.