• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The OFFICIAL 'Wuhan' Coronavirus outbreak information and tracking thread. NARRATIVE CHANGE. "Endemic, just like the cold". Cuomo regrets lockdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. "
But we have to destroy the economy, right?

Now watching Schumer grandstand. The man is going to break his arm patting himself and his Democratic party on the back, claiming they are the real heroes in this legislation. What a jerk.

Reactions: winxp_man
I first read about Schumer long ago. I did not like him or his tactics. As time goes on, I like him even less.

‘Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has secured a provision in the agreement that will prohibit businesses controlled by the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, and heads of Executive Departments from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs. The children, spouses and in-laws of the aforementioned principals are also included in this prohibition.’

— Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s office

"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK. "
But we have to destroy the economy, right?
But what about Prince Charles?

Like PM said if it doesn’t kill Charlie it’s all bullshit. The pussy fucker! Media is hyping this shit up so people tune in. They are all pieces of shit!’ I don’t trust that cankles loving Fauci either. He has his own agenda.

One of the things that i find fascinating about this 'sheep' mentality is that the people who get their opinions fed to them by 'personalities' are much more likely to violently defend these 'opinions'. It looks like people who evaluate all sides and form their own opinions are more aware of the uncertainties in the 'information' that their opinions are based upon and hence are much more cautious in defending said opinions... one group is open for debate while the other makes categorical statements.

This is why I prefer to watch CSPAN...unfiltered and you hear every word said, no matter who it is, so you do not have to rely on any media type to give you a filtered version of it.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
I first read about Schumer long ago. I did not like him or his tactics. As time goes on, I like him even less.

‘Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has secured a provision in the agreement that will prohibit businesses controlled by the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, and heads of Executive Departments from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs. The children, spouses and in-laws of the aforementioned principals are also included in this prohibition.’

— Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s office

Just to be accurate...that applies to ALL government officials: Congress, White House, everyone.

And it is good that it is so.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
Louisiana Red Beans and rice.... Ummmmm. Grew up on them. The smoked andouille sausage is good but I can substitute alligator, shrimp, deer, elk, Big Horn Sheep, quail, ducks.... It's all good.

Hobo

Attachments

• Red-Beans-and-RiceIMG_8719.jpg
    Red-Beans-and-RiceIMG_8719.jpg
    897.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Slap Yo Mama.jpg
    Slap Yo Mama.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Bradu
While we’re fighting this war now, our enemies are already thinking about a new way to destroy us.

They have learned what it takes to cripple us in the form of a weapon that doesn’t go bang.

They are probably looking for the next germ to use against us and how to deliver it.

While we’re trying to win this war we better be thinking about the next one.

Last edited:
While we’re fighting this war now, our enemies are already thinking about a new way to destroy us.

They have learned what it takes to cripple us in the form of a weapon that doesn’t go bang.

They are probably looking for the next germ to us against us and how to deliver it.

While we’re trying to win this war we better be thinking about the next one.
Good point.

Best way to fight this from an individual level is to live healthy and keep physically fit.

From a National level, we will need good intelligence and leadership.

Might as well declare the China flu an act of war. If it can be proved that China did in fact create this virus as a biological weapon, then we must respond militarily.

I personally don’t believe China made this virus in a lab. Possible yes, probable no. I see more evidence pointing to the China wet food markets. This is not the first wet food market virus outbreak and likely won’t be the last.

Be safe my SH brothers, we will overcome if we remain united in faith and love of what is good.

Reactions: dallinrdewitt
Might as well declare the China flu an act of war. If it can be proved that China did in fact create this virus as a biological weapon, then we must respond militarily.

I personally don’t believe China made this virus in a lab. Possible yes, probable no. I see more evidence pointing to the China wet food markets. This is not the first wet food market virus outbreak and likely won’t be the last.

Be safe my SH brothers, we will overcome if we remain united in faith and love of what is good.

Genome for SARS-CoV-2 has been completely mapped as of a few days ago. HIGHLY unlikely this was created in a lab based on that data.

Now did a potential country sit on this when they should have been more collaborative to help out the international community? That is the question.

Reactions: Gar.

It will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

The media will declare it a wet market virus, science will support it and any other thoughts/questions despite ancillary coincidence will be labeled conspiracy theory.

Saw this movie already.

You can't do that unless you actually have the balls and willingness to go all the way from the start and go full on Nuclear war.
Since we don't have the stomach for that, best not do a military response, and just use other soft options.

It will never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

The media will declare it a wet market virus, science will support it and any other thoughts/questions despite ancillary coincidence will be labeled conspiracy theory.

Saw this movie already.

Pretty much for the above reason, nobody, including any of the western governments like our own, would be willing to officially stick it as a Chinese Military product because the fall out from that will be more than their corporate profit driven politicians can stomach.

Just look at the stupidity and hype bordering on propaganda they are pushing now.

Genome for SARS-CoV-2 has been completely mapped as of a few days ago. HIGHLY unlikely this was created in a lab based on that data.

Now did a potential country sit on this when they should have been more collaborative to help out the international community? That is the question.
You mean like the US sat on it for 3 months before half the nation woke up to the fact that they 'might' have a problem ?

What fake news bullshit are you reading? Was Trump a racist for cutting off air travel with China before we had a case?
Of course he was. Any sane leader would have made a day dedicated to hugging them instead of keeping them from entering the country...

"worldwide 86% of covid 19 patients that go on a vent die..."

:oops:
Not to discount this COVID gig..... In general, if you are in a clinical condition where your respiratory drive has diminished to the point of needing to have a machine do it for you.... things ain't lookin' good. And, the longer you're on it, it's getting worser, and worser.

No longer is the motto "never let a crisis go to waste. It seems it has morphed into 'amplify a crisis for maximum benefit".

This, I completely agree with.

I am just a simple redneck, but...

The financial warfare is another aspect to all this. And its difficult to know how the players are manipulating news/media etc in an effort to control the narrative and "come out on top".

If the USA introverts it will hurt China pretty damn bad. Pain will also be felt within the USA no doubt and we are seeing some of this now with the unemployment numbers and monstrous deficit spending. Which also in the end hurts china due to less trinkets being purchased and more focus on paying mortgages, durables and household essentials.

It just seems there is more to all this than what we are lead on to believe. I guess that's all I am saying....

Reactions: Gar.
it would be mistaken to not at least consider the possibility that the Chinese Communist party is fully in bed with the Deep State communists / democrats here in this country and that they would not consider short term pain for very real long term gain a worthwhile investment.

Not to discount this COVID gig..... In general, if you are in a clinical condition where your respiratory drive has diminished to the point of needing to have a machine do it for you.... things ain't lookin' good. And, the longer you're on it, it's getting worser, and worser.

Fair assumption, I agree. I think the thing that takes me back is how predictable and on what timeline they are venting patients.

I just got this in an email from one of our Party candidates here in Canuckia:

"I was appalled to learn last night that the Trudeau government sent 16 tonnes of protective equipment to China last month.

While our doctors and nurses face severe shortages of face shields, masks, goggles and gloves, the Trudeau government sent massive stockpiles of our strategic reserves to China.

This decision came after we knew the virus was coming here. The World Health Organization warned us in January to stockpile protective equipment.

The Trudeau government acted with extreme negligence. "

Interesting points, eh?

I just got this in an email from one of our Party candidates here in Canuckia:

"I was appalled to learn last night that the Trudeau government sent 16 tonnes of protective equipment to China last month.

While our doctors and nurses face severe shortages of face shields, masks, goggles and gloves, the Trudeau government sent massive stockpiles of our strategic reserves to China.

This decision came after we knew the virus was coming here. The World Health Organization warned us in January to stockpile protective equipment.

The Trudeau government acted with extreme negligence. "

Interesting points, eh?
he also refused to stop traffic from china and iran until it was well spread.
heard he is separated from the old lady.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
President Donald Trump on Thursday in a letter to U.S. governors about the coronavirus crisis said his administration planned to work toward categorizing counties as high-, medium- or low-risk. "This new information will drive the next phase in our war against this invisible enemy," Trump said in the letter. The letter comes after administration officials earlier this week said advisories could be loosened in areas not experiencing widespread infection.

Reactions: The DFC
Status
Not open for further replies.