• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s The People Of Walmart

Re: The People Of Walmart

You know, I heard that they were building a dental clinic a select Walmarts. They'll have a regular and an express clinic. The express clinic are for customers with 15 teeth or less. BWAH HA HA HA!
grin.gif

What is funny is that three of those pics are from my state. And 2 are my local AO. Conway and Myrtle Beach! I new I was trailer trash!

Thanks for the funny! Made my day.

That's awesome. Photographic proof of what I've observed for years.

Nutt,
Looks like I'll only be going to the Carolina Forest store from now on. Hopefully it will be safe between Conway and the beach. All of the college girls go to the new store being it is just down the road from campus. Much better scenery there.

around this area we need a store that makes dentures. looks like halloween when the cashiers smile.

Dude--someone forwarded me this link at work. Laughed my ass off.