• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s The perfect trifecta tonight

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
The wife brought dinner tonight while we were watching <span style="font-style: italic">The Virginian </span>, homemade hamburgers and fries.

I take a few bites and discover the burgers are really good and I tell her she did a great job on the grill.

"And for desert," she says, "we're having lemon merangue pie, your favorite!"

I ask, "Am I getting a blow job later too?"

"Going for a perfect trifecta, huh?"

Guess I'll have to wait and see. Still, two outta three ain't bad.

Re: The perfect trifecta tonight

Take what you can get when you can get it, because there are no guarantees that tomorrow's not tofu soup, Vietnamese candied fruit slices rolled in ginger and "I have a headache".

You are aiming high and fail to see the tactics. She gave you that in order to get out of the BJ. You'd be better off using my method. Wait till she is on the rag and pour chocolate on your junk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aiming high and fail to see the tactics. She gave you that in order to get out of the BJ. You'd be better off using my method.<span style="font-weight: bold"> Wait till she is on the rag and pour chocolate on your junk. </span> </div></div>

Hahahahaha....

My first impression was that she wants something major
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what new furniture set are you going to be buying?</div></div>

Or, what has she already bought?!?

I see a new car/house/jewelry in your future.
Go in the garage. Walk all around the car(s) Go in the gun room. Check ALL your guns. Something is def wrong.

It sure is nice when your woman enjoys oral and just wants
to please you.

Like Ralphie May says " Happy leads to oral land "