• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Plot Thickens,... Yet another strange suicide.

Occam's Razor.

Most likely he just didnt have theguts toface up to a prison stint...expecially since the prisons are largely filled with angry black men.

Could have been a bunch of angry black men that got him, but I doont see any great conspiracy.

Occam's Razor.

Most likely he just didnt have theguts toface up to a prison stint...expecially since the prisons are largely filled with angry black men.

Could have been a bunch of angry black men that got him, but I doont see any great conspiracy.
Which would also describe a well executed conspiracy, pun intended.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Will probably be labeled as a COVID-19 death.

Lost his freedom and family, and probably figured dying of COVID-19 was better than getting fucked up the ass in jail for the next decade or so.

So you think whats happening all over is just spontaneous? I have trouble believing that.

I was speaking only of his suicide. No doubt there is more going on behind the riots. Soros?

I think the link is fake news site.

Yep... An article from 4/26 says "North Korean leader confirmed dead"...
smiley_freak.gif

Well now we may never know who put him up to it,... my money says sore-ass
I guess the cop who killed George Floyd is now partying in heaven with Kim Jong Un. 🙃

I have spent the last 20 minutes searching for proof of this and I can’t find anything. Pretty sure that this is fake news.

Reactions: Romeo458
Hi,

1. He isn't in prison, he is in a County Jail.
2. He is in a protective custody wing of the jail that gets the same 15 minute checks that suicide watches get and that is where you have BS media reporting he is on suicide watch.
3. The shit people will post without even slightly attempting to verify it but yet then complain news about fake news in another thread somewhere, lololol

Sincerely,
Theis

He is on suicide watch last I saw reported so part of the story is legit.

Knowing the way one Barney Fife station handles suicide watch I have no idea how someone commits suicide when on suicide watch.

It can happen I guess but there has to be alot of failures or willful assistance.

OP should edit the original post. If you are going to propagate news, especially something of significance, its common sense to check it with at least one reputable source. Otherwise, you are part of the problem.

Kim Jong Un is dead! I’m spreading the word........
Yes also I heard C130 Spectre Gunships are orbiting all cities over 5,000 people preparing to eradicate anyone w/o a secret chip transmitting the secret code. Hope you paid up sucker. If you have NOT paid up I can get you cleared, but only if you act fast with a PPFF $25,000 payment by 6PM....that's when the music starts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wade2big
Does he have dirt on Hillary?

There are other groups in prison that might protect him.
Might end up a trophy.

Yes also I heard C130 Spectre Gunships are orbiting all cities over 5,000 people preparing to eradicate anyone w/o a secret chip transmitting the secret code. Hope you paid up sucker. If you have NOT paid up I can get you cleared, but only if you act fast with a PPFF $25,000 payment by 6PM....that's when the music starts.
Do you take PayPal?

Reactions: atepointer
Do you take PayPal?
Not only that, but I offer PP Friends and Family cash payments for YOUR protection. And if you act by 545 EST for another $5k I can insure your transaction and commemorate your heroic actions with a bronzed plaque.

Reactions: lash
Is this still available?
The PPFF $25k secret chip fee goes to $30k at 5PM. Hurry now and I'll throw in a set of TactiCOOL Sunglasses with green light immobilizer beam to stun your adversary when 'the games' start.

Jesus lives.

Hes alive and well in Islamabad with Osama bin Ladin and Timothy Leary.

It true.

When I put on my tinfoil hat this AM it came in over the ethers.

Last edited:
Hi,

For the educated folks here....
Hillbillies is 1 word not 2 but who is counting, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Actually its more of a contraction of the two words, hill and billy. See below.

Scholars argue that the term "hillbilly" originated from Scottish dialect. The term "hill-folk" referred to people who preferred isolation from the greater society, and "billy" meant "comrade" or "companion". It is suggested that "hill-folk" and "billie" were combined when the Cameronians fled to the hills of southern Scotland.[7] There is also the belief that most of the settlers from Scotland and northern Ireland were followers of king William of Orange. 'Billy' is a diminutive of 'William' common across the British isles. For the people who settle in America in the hills and who were Williamites, the term hillbilly connects both people who live in the hills and who are supporters of king William of Orange's ideologies.

Money order?

Actually its more of a contraction of the two words, hill and billy. See below.

Scholars argue that the term "hillbilly" originated from Scottish dialect. The term "hill-folk" referred to people who preferred isolation from the greater society, and "billy" meant "comrade" or "companion". It is suggested that "hill-folk" and "billie" were combined when the Cameronians fled to the hills of southern Scotland.[7] There is also the belief that most of the settlers from Scotland and northern Ireland were followers of king William of Orange. 'Billy' is a diminutive of 'William' common across the British isles. For the people who settle in America in the hills and who were Williamites, the term hillbilly connects both people who live in the hills and who are supporters of king William of Orange's ideologies.
Chalk it up to winfail... it’s a new word.

Sirhr

Reactions: Maggot