• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Plot Thickens,... Yet another strange suicide.

My bet is he's really in another Country with a huge wad of cash. A body will be whisked away with no solid proof it was even him and creamated. Too convenient.

Topstrap

I'm ok with being a boomer, my favorite booming , see below... Works wonders on major problems, minor problems, and millenial problems, turns them all into pink mist, they are all pink inside... 🤣🤣🤣

20180903_084212.jpg

Not only that, but I offer PP Friends and Family cash payments for YOUR protection. And if you act by 545 EST for another $5k I can insure your transaction and commemorate your heroic actions with a bronzed plaque.
If I act in the next ten minutes, will you double the offer for just an extra processing fee? :ROFLMAO:

Hi,

1. He isn't in prison, he is in a County Jail.
2. He is in a protective custody wing of the jail that gets the same 15 minute checks that suicide watches get and that is where you have BS media reporting he is on suicide watch.
3. The shit people will post without even slightly attempting to verify it but yet then complain news about fake news in another thread somewhere, lololol

Sincerely,
Theis
I agree with you on this. We would have stripped him, whether he made any comments or not, placed him in a gown, gave him a mattress and nothing else, along with the 15 min. checks, also with a log. Fake news. Mac🤔