• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Potato has pissed off the Falafel,

I find is horrifying that she gets away with saying the shit she does. Bunch o' hypocrites

I'm logging into chatgpt to get it to generate a letter praising her for speaking out against the atrocity and, at the same time, insinuate she's not doing enough to expose him for the evil he truly represents.

She has been a hater of Israel and Jews, in general, and that has never been hidden. So, for them to act surprised now is just plain stupid.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
AOC is a national treasure!
She’s stuck around longer than I thought she would.

Its still just a matter of time before she’s disgraced and starts an onlyfans account.

Hopefully it happens soon. She’s getting a little long in the tooth.

• Haha
Reactions: Bobalos
I’ll pay for her one way ticket back. She can go eat sand and fleas

Our tax money is already paying for her and other useful idiots to turn our country into a 3rd world sand lot so she and her people can feel at home without having to leave 😜. Just stick around long enough, they will eventually get the job done. I’m glad I’m not a youngster.