• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Predator Tactical Lone Star Challenge

Re: The Predator Tactical Lone Star Challenge

I just finished building a new .260 and hope to run it hard at this match. Less than two weeks to go! See you guys there.

I just sent out emails to all of the competitors. If you did not get one, and think you are in the match, send me an email or PM and we will look things over.

Can't wait to get bullets down and commence the day and a half of BS.

Anybody looking to help RO?
I think we got the grunt work covered but could use a few extra hands and eyes.
Providing Free match shoot Friday, meals and lodging, RO's eligible for special raffle drawing and all the Tito's Vodka you can drink...
give me a call if interested 325-201-3826

Also Sponsors..... it's not too late to jump on board we appreciate all the support so far, and we'd love to put your name on the last and best match of 2011 and the Kickoff Match for 2012 PRS.

The count down begins!!

Happy Thanksgiving.............

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I just sent out emails to all of the competitors. If you did not get one, and think you are in the match, send me an email or PM and we will look things over.

Can't wait to get bullets down and commence the day and a half of BS.

</div></div>

I didn't get my email!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Can't wait to get bullets down and commence the day and a half o

</div></div>

I didn't get my email!</div></div>

Nimrod, your RO'n with me aren't you?

Mick

HaHa, oh..... Right...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Future weather predictors say-- 66 high 37 low Sunny and just about perfect. </div></div>

Well, that just jinxed us. Saturday will be 25 with sleet and snow, Sunday, 95 with 95% humidity!

Kevin,

Was there enough rain this past week to get it nice and muddy?

Best,
JP

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,

Was there enough rain this past week to get it nice and muddy?

Best,
JP </div></div>

We had 1 1/2 inches Monday night. Muddy for a while, but drying out already. I'm thinking about getting a pumper truck and filling the wash with water to make that course of fire more interesting!

According to the weather channel there's a 60% chance of for saturday so that pumper probably won't be needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No mudd it dries out my skin!!!! </div></div>

You must have rolled in a lot of mud in your day.

I think the kid is calling you a old man Mick

Old man? Not me I'm in my PRIME.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No mudd it dries out my skin!!!! </div></div>

You must have rolled in a lot of mud in your day. </div></div>

His first experience was with Moses back at the Red Sea!
laugh.gif

I forgot to put the match start start times in the email. If you do not come by and check in on Friday after 4:00pm CST, you will need to come check in at 6:30am CST on Saturday December 3rd. Match briefing will begin PROMPTLY at 7:00am CST, gates will close at 7:00am CST as well.

First shots down range at 7:30am. These are not approximate times.

If you are one that believes that time is just a relative thing, you will be watching the match from outside of the gates!

I will email all competitors this info as well.

Looking forward to getting this match underway!!

Trust me, these times are REAL...... Kevin thinks everyone should get up before the crack of dawn!!!!!

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Can't wait to get bullets down and commence the day and a half o

</div></div>

I didn't get my email!</div></div>

Nimrod, your RO'n with me aren't you?

Mick

</div></div>

Boy there's a match made in heaven!

Shooter list for 2011 Lone Star Challenge

As you can see, we have the best of the best coming to shoot the match. Good luck to all competitors!

Geordie Richardson
Jonathan Berry
Tony McCollum
Travis Case
Thomas Ancona
David Weitz
Jim Clark
Scott Parks
Adam Lucksinger
Dustin Morris
Nathan Pirtle
Terry Cross
Eric Craig
George Gardner
Travis Shelton
Jerry Newman
Matt Tederman
Robert "Sleeper" Baker
Isaac Frank
Josh Pipes
Casey Simpson
Wade Stuteville
Zach Scurlock
Ben Burrow
Patrick Morris
Francis Kuehl
Tom Lancaster
John Sommers
Matt Burkett
Rick Reeves
Todd Reynolds
Jeff Badley
Chad Haworth
Lonnie Devine
Bryan Yeung
Dean Morris
Scott Bartels
Ryan Castle
Shawn Shaw
Scott Satterlee
Jim Hanks
Adam Williams
Chase Stroud
Larry Simants
Clint Van Deventer
Glenn Seekins
Ted Torres III
Ryan Miller
Mike Rogan
Adam Haworth
Jason Lu
Bannon Eldridge
Forrest "butch" Fjoser
Charles Lane
Gary Lowder
Jackson Lowder
Larry Carnes
William Bland
Doug Caroselli
Charles Roberts
Grant Bryant
Jim Paul Brown
Curtis Helton

Weather update!!

The weather channel is now calling for highs of 55 and a 30-60% chance of rain. We might as well add a little weather misery to the mix. Bring rain gear, extra boots, clothes, etc. We will shoot through all conditions that we can see the targets and run a safe match.

Be prepared.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Weather update!!

The weather channel is now calling for highs of 55 and a 30-60% chance of rain. We might as well add a little weather misery to the mix. Bring rain gear, extra boots, clothes, etc. We will shoot through all conditions that we can see the targets and run a safe match.

Be prepared.
</div></div>

FML

I see the list...and cringe, knowing this will be one hell of a participant field. Then I see the weather update, and cry.

FML indeed.

Looking forward to it!

Getting excited. Hopefully not too many 1200 yard targets, my gun can't go that far.

That is a competitive list of shooters, good luck boys! I went to Academy and picked up some Under Armour cold gear and Frog Toggs, bring on the fun!

That's one hell of a group right there. Are they all members of the PRS?

Mick

PRS guys who haven't paid yet or thinking of paying, we will be set up and ready to get you in Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
Proud to announce <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">DSG Arms</span></span> as a <span style="color: #000099">Season Series Sponsor</span> and they will presenting a upper receiver to the Obstacle Stage (PRS)Winner!!

Here is map of the range nothing special and nothing to really help you cause you won't be able to know where the actual targets will be but it will give you sense of what will be going on in case you haven't been here before.
This may help you with wind though, I'd use it for that, NORTH should be straight up.

There will be two stages running at the same time at each range. 8 stages per range.
lonestarmap3.png

Looking forward to the match. Do you know roughly what time it will wrap up on Sunday? Need to coordinate picking up the little man after it's over.
Thanks,
Tony

Wish I could be there. Good luck fellas!

anybody driving in and don't mind bringing a canopy tent to place at stages, that would be generous. we have several but may not hurt to have too many.
and some serious stakes for the wind.
thanks

I can't help myself we only get to shoot em' with a rifle for about 2 weeks in Oklahoma.

Anyone have an AI 300WM magazine to preferably sell or lend for the match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Anyone have an AI 300WM magazine to preferably sell or lend for the match?</div></div>
I have AW magazine if needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SFC Carpentier jr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck to everyone. Wish I could be there.</div></div>

Can't believe you are going to miss this walk in the park. 72 degrees, sunny, no wind. Gonna be an easy weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't believe you are going to miss this walk in the park. 72 degrees, sunny, no wind. Gonna be an easy weekend.
</div></div>

It sounds like it, but I am sure I will make one of the matches.
cool.gif

good luck boys, hope the storms don't hold ya up