• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The PX Super User

@Lowlight , Maybe we're overthinking it.
Maybe we should go full hands off on the PX sections. Ignore the messages about bad deals, empty boxes, damaged or lost shipments, scammers, liars, and cheats.
Just let whoever post whatever and let the buyers and the sellers deal with each other on whatever terms.
God knows I wouldn't miss wading through PM's, screenshots, emails, and text messages, trying figure out who's lying and who isn't.
Pull the troops out and let it be the wild west.

Reactions: kRcu
@Lowlight , Maybe we're overthinking it.
Maybe we should go full hands off on the PX sections. Ignore the messages about bad deals, empty boxes, damaged or lost shipments, scammers, liars, and cheats.
Just let whoever post whatever and let the buyers and the sellers deal with each other on whatever terms.
God knows I wouldn't miss wading through PM's, screenshots, emails, and text messages, trying figure out who's lying and who isn't.
Pull the troops out and let it be the wild west.

If we’re gonna do that, we should be able to collectively vote people off the site. :ROFLMAO: When deals go bad, people post them up in a PX Review subforum. Both sides air their grievances, and then a poll is started to decide who bears what burden. If the issue goes unresolved, that party gets the ax. All you guys have to do is ban the offender, nothing else. Might be fun, but I’m sure it would devolve into a serious shitshow, haha.

Reactions: Jscb1b and Bender
I wake up and look at the Px every morning... First thing I see a racoon hat with 5 post's buying selling trading all day like it's fucking wall street... seems to me that's how he makes a living or a good part of it.Strange thing is didn't see him today, yesterday . Did he get the ban button?

I wake up and look at the Px every morning... First thing I see a racoon hat with 5 post's buying selling trading all day like it's fucking wall street... seems to me that's how he makes a living or a good part of it.Strange thing is didn't see him today, yesterday . Did he get the ban button?

If it's who I think you're talking about, he just changed his pic.