• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The reason Baltimore isn’t a 3rd world shit hole

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

From the way back machine - wish we had some hard mother fuckers like this today.
It’s how they keep ms-13 and blm in check is abusing kids !

And now his watch has ended we shall not see his like again.

Hey Lone get your Suzy rag ready you’ll love this one .

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45
Yes it absolutely is - people getting Ray born diseases rampant crime and public corruption.
Hell I even remember not to long ago rioters being given the key to the city .

But there was time they were focused on the right things - over weight Police in golf carts beating up the skate board kids . Cause we all know they are the root of all serious crime .
I’m sure officer fatty showed the same courageous swift action against crack houses and Elijah Cummings 35 year pay to play political graft .
Hell there was no street or motorcycle gangs and no sex trafficking left in the city when Fatty McFat ran the streets .

My bigger point was now we know why they hate everyone with a camera so much. I bet fatty hated losing his golf cart patrol gig with pension and qualified immunity.

And just imagine for a second an average guy not of the thin blue line ask his u ion rep to go to bay for him for beating up a 14 year old for calling him dude . What fucking planet do these assholes come from?????

Reactions: BurtG and MCSO1357
So, getting rid of the fat cop has helped? And even worse crime is up? I am not seeing that getting rid of all cops forever and amen is solving the problems. And I see no one else solving the problem in a way that shows that cops are not necessary.

I get it, you hate cops. But I am not seeing the wisdom of getting rid of law and order. And I don't fancy this tribal chieftain thing, either.

Some cops are bad. Some sharpshooters are bad, too. And some priests. And teachers. And preachers.

Who said get rid of fat cops? Or cops all together- what I’m for is high standards, even temperaments, strong moral compass transparency and accountability.

Now this being from the way back machine 2008- our Great Depression, bank crisis the Dawn of homeless and opioid crisis . Banks and lenders and feds committing mass illegalities , all the associated crime and duress . Maybe beating up little kids was a valid law enforcement technique.

Who said get rid of fat cops? Or cops all together- what I’m for is high standards, even temperaments, strong moral compass transparency and accountability.

Now this being from the way back machine 2008- our Great Depression, bank crisis the Dawn of homeless and opioid crisis . Banks and lenders and feds committing mass illegalities , all the associated crime and duress . Maybe beating up little kids was a valid law enforcement technique.

14AB2FF0-71E4-4F5C-8228-8823D867E2C7.jpeg

Funny they need to pass a agility test to get on the force then after that its go to the fat farm.

yes the cop went overboard, but we dont know what that kid said to antogonize officer ravioli in the first place, and the way my teens treat me, id be happy if a cop put em in their place, not hands on obviously, but in the face, demanding respect. our younger generations lack respect and discipline that us gen xers had. i got my ass whipped with a belt, switch, hand or whatever was close, i had to kneel on dry rice and popcorn, and i still dont have the nerve to talk to my mom like my kids do to us.

• Wow
Reactions: NoDopes
it's not the last three times we had to go through there it looked like a war zone and from what pics I have seen it's no cleaner or looks any better . so calling it a 3rd world shit hole sounds nice for that place .

Ya I’m not sure how boomers abusing their kids is an excuse for ol fatty to beat up some young teens ???
These posts usually go off the rails but that took a trip to WTF town?!?

Reactions: 748rpilot
That morbidly obese cop's sense of job entitlement is STRONG... had he just applied that same determination to losing weight and gaining fitness over those two years he was unemployed- he'd weigh 185 lbs.

Well I feel better now seeing it was an over all strategy- a multi tiered multi generational plan to get to the root of crime .

And let’s not forget the Baltimores favorite son Fred Grey

He was killed in custody for amusement.
So it least it’s applied equally white kids old lady’s and black youths . So many people to beat no time to deal with this shit .

No one with any of those qualities would willingly choose to become a Baltimore City Cop.

One of the best LE officers I knew was constantly in hot water with the brass because of his lack of tolerance for woke BS & political agenda. He chose to end his career via his service pistol.

Ending the political appointment for Chief Law enforcement officers would be a good start. The head of every LE branch should be accountable to the people, not a politician bought & payed for by the likes of Bloomberg or Soros.

One of my many questions still is - why unchecked aggression against kids and old ladies and people in cuffs while organized crime and the crazy’s control the streets ??? Why isn’t there a plethora of video about cartel soldiers or gang leaders gettin g beaten like these old ladies ??

There is only 2 possible answers

Have you been to little africa. I mean Baltimore ? It’s a corrupt crime ridden shithole.

Reactions: 232593
Well I feel better now seeing it was an over all strategy- a multi tiered multi generational plan to get to the root of crime .

And let’s not forget the Baltimores favorite son Fred Grey

He was killed in custody for amusement.
So it least it’s applied equally white kids old lady’s and black youths . So many people to beat no time to deal with this shit .

Beat me to it but the latest uppdate.

30 injured, 2 fatally, in Baltimore mass shooting: 'It was a ...​

1688329660536.png
KTLO
https://www.ktlo.com › 2023/07/02 › 30-injured-2-fat...

42 minutes ago — Twitter/@BaltimorePolice(BALTIMORE) -- At least 30 people were injured, two fatally, when a mass shooting erupted early Sunday in Baltimore, ...

30 Shot at Block Party Sunday in Gun-Controlled Baltimore

Seems like a regular urban paradise…

Sub distraction…. Done
Russian coup distraction… never got off ground

Gun control distraction— you are up!

30 shot. Multiple shooters. Shocking I say that such illegal activity Could happen in a liberal urban paradise.

Probably fake news…

Sirhr

And in light of the current gang violence/ mass shooting’s Baltimore also leads the way- since 2017 at least 8 members of the Baltimore gun task force have been convicted of crimes including robbery, theft, evidence tampering and false arrest.
When some of our more blue leaning members ask why I keep going down this rabbit hole - if your city and or state have become crime ridden shit holes the political system of said local INCLUDING the police are as much to blame as the criminals. Often the line between the two is blurry to none existent.
Here in this case the gun task force became a gang and I can find many more old lady- little kid bearings than headlines of gang leaders or mass murders being brought to justice.

Last edited:
I remember in Silence of the Lambs when Hannibal the Cannibal was wrapped up and transported on a dolley to speak with the lady Senator on the whereabouts of her kidnapped daughter. After Hannibal popped off to her the Senator said "Take this THING back to Baltimore!" Ouch!

Thats all I know about Baltimore other than its just another Leftist breeding shithole.

Corruption so deep and pervasive the Illinois police had to step in and take over the entire Cicero police department.

Reactions: gigamortis
But remember according to some here and most boomers - it makes one a divisive asshole to point these multiple never ending scandals that always lead to the area descending into third world war zones .
But they continue to yell back the blue because reasons and such

Reactions: wade2big
And all anarchists are bad and lack moral compass and are as likely to shoot you dead as anyone else.

Man, that was easy. I should do it some more.

And they are not on the states pay roll and given authority and the highest level of trust .
That was easy- boomers should be able to understand

Reactions: wade2big
And all anarchists have no capacity or authority or ability to judge anything.

All, that feels refreshing.