• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The reason Maser should be banned.

Re: The reason Maser should be banned.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is the challenge over $240.00 yet?

Hell, I might think about doing it for that!

TC</div></div>

I could have sworn it stuck at an even 250, but then again I haven't been paying much attention to it lately.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who on Earth would ask you to do a review of anything? And more importantly, why?
</div></div>
he could advertise Birth Control
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who on Earth would ask you to do a review of anything? And more importantly, why?
</div></div>
he could advertise Birth Control
wink.gif
</div></div>

Im sure Maser talking about sex would make anyone want to go celibate...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya ought to see his shooting vid, if he still has it up.

He's kinda like a gun mag writer.
Nobody ever asked for his opinon!

Is the challenge over $240.00 yet?

Hell, I might think about doing it for that!

TC </div></div>

I threw in 10, so it's at $250 last I checked

whats the challenge you guys have with him ? that he's to dumb to take his own life ?

For some unknown reason I clicked on the live stream link in Masers comment. Disturbing to say the least.

On another note, making a thread about the guy just feeds his need for attention, if you don't like him use the ignore function, pretty fackin easy. I've only been around here since January of this year and already the bitching about him is getting pretty old.

He deserves a certain amount of shit just on principle. He can't go around being an idiot unchecked. Some people make a hobby out of messin with him though.

Kelly

Maser bashing is an esteem building exercise for those that lack it. For all his faults - real or imagined - he's not once, that I've seen, resorted to being a goon in his responses.

He's young enough to know everything but then I'm sure so were a great many of us at his age. The glory of the internet is that he gets exposure to those who are old enough to know better but prefer to act his age rather than their own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bucksquirelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For some unknown reason I clicked on the live stream link in Masers comment. Disturbing to say the least. </div></div>

Yeah, I need a haircut! Until I do get one, I'm just gonna wear a beanie to hide my hair.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bucksquirelly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For some unknown reason I clicked on the live stream link in Masers comment. Disturbing to say the least. </div></div>

Yeah, I need a haircut! Until I do get one, I'm just gonna wear a beanie to hide my hair.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

A beanie is just about the perfect speed for you.

beany.png

And for what it's worth, unlike KYshooter, I think that you probably manage to rate pretty high as a TV.

Why are these threads even made? Do you really have to start threads on why people need to be banned? Today, it seems like everyone wants to point out flaws in one another to make themselves look better.
You know, if you treat Jason like a human, he's actually quite a nice guy. I've had civil conversations with him in the shout box. Sure, crap gets started, but it's usually due to the provocation of others.
If you happened to meet him in person, would you treat him like dirt as you do here, or would you treat him with respect?

Hopefully I won't have to dodge too much fruit after this. He doesn't seem that bad. Annoying to some i'm sure, but has he really insulted anyone or broken any rule's.

FWIW,
MS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moonshadow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I won't have to dodge too much fruit after this. He doesn't seem that bad. Annoying to some i'm sure, but has he really insulted anyone or broken any rule's.

FWIW,
MS </div></div>

I admire your faith in the ability of humans to evolve and mature, but some of us gun board vets have seen this guy elsewhere. He started way too early and flamed away in a spectacular fashion so that he had very short-lived careers at a couple different forums. Had he learned something over the space of the last four years, e.g., how to zip lip and learn to deal with the agony of being young, full of incorrect info, and with a keyboard, it would be a different matter. But he's like a dog with a bad bladder and an insatiable thirst -- it's getting all yellow here, too.

His intro to THR: http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=202310&highlight=maser

On Glocktalk talking out his ass:

If his attitude and approach were different, I wouldn't care. But now he just seems to post to stir up shit, and this to me doesn't seem to be the place for it. As it is, I have him on ignore.

i think he should be banned for not taking the bhut jolokia challenge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moonshadow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully I won't have to dodge too much fruit after this. He doesn't seem that bad. Annoying to some i'm sure, but has he really insulted anyone or broken any rule's.

FWIW,
MS </div></div>

I admire your faith in the ability of humans to evolve and mature, but some of us gun board vets have seen this guy elsewhere. He started way too early and flamed away in a spectacular fashion so that he had very short-lived careers at a couple different forums. Had he learned something over the space of the last four years, e.g., how to zip lip and learn to deal with the agony of being young, full of incorrect info, and with a keyboard, it would be a different matter. But he's like a dog with a bad bladder and an insatiable thirst -- it's getting all yellow here, too.

His intro to THR: http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=202310&highlight=maser

On Glocktalk talking out his ass:

If his attitude and approach were different, I wouldn't care. But now he just seems to post to stir up shit, and this to me doesn't seem to be the place for it. As it is, I have him on ignore. </div></div>

HAHAHAHA! Maser, i know your reading this, i wanna see pics of all the guns listed on THR as "yours". I find it hard to believe you own more guns than me. also you stated that you were born in 1989, and on THR you say your 16. Post pics of all the guns you listed. Include your face with the guns, we know what you look like.

I enjoy Maser, at least until he kills himself, come on really who else in the world could provide his level of Internet entertainment.

Surplus M4's in 2006? LMFAO !!!!!! :

Talking
Well, I admit the M4s I shot were in pretty bad shape. I think it was mostly the magazines malfunctioning. The lips were a little bent out of shape. See the rifles I shot were actual military surplus M4s. My uncle is a class 3 dealer. I really didn't take notice of any names on the rifle. Just shot a few different rifles and each had jamming problems.

The one my dad used to own was built from just a lower receiver. My dad bought all the parts and made a project out of it. Like I said above, it shot pretty good as long as the action was kept clean. Maybe I can meet somebody here who lives in Cali who owns a good quality AR-15 and can invite me to a day of shooting and break my anti-AR-15 beliefs.

I wanna see the .338 ultra he owns.

and all the others too