• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The schiff is starting to hit the fan

Your being played. This is all to rile up the base to give them 4 more years to do nothing. Same old BS different day. With that said, I am still voting for Trump!

Well ya, but im willingly being played. If you look at whats out there, actual hard evidence its pretty damning.

I find myself in the camp mentioned above. Tbh, if more comes to light and no one goes to jail, well...

But the people will see the truth and hipocrisy and know thats only because they being sheilded.

I just want the info out.

If thats being played, please play me more.

Well ya, but im willingly being played. If you look at whats out there, actual hard evidence its pretty damning.

I find myself in the camp mentioned above. Tbh, if more comes to light and no one goes to jail, well...

But the people will see the truth and hipocrisy and know thats only because they being sheilded.

I just want the info out.

If thats being played, please play me more.

Doesn’t matter if the info is out there if people aren’t willing to open up their minds and listen to and interpret the info logically, i.e. look at the facts and form a conclusion. We are a place and time where facts don’t matter. So I would argue for many, that they aren’t willing to hear the facts, don’t care about the facts and that none of this info will change their mind. But, I’m going to remain optimistic even tho I’m pretty sure that this is going nowhere.

Something to consider:
There seems to be barely any will to take this to conclusion.
That is all while we are in a Presidential election year.
Also critical seats in senate and house.
If Joe blow gets elected it'll disappear faster than twinkies at a fat camp.
If Trump makes it back in they'll slow roll to nothing burger.
This should tell you what to think/understand about both sides of the aisle.

R

Something to consider:

R

Again, for the 8 billionth time, two sides of the same coin.

Doesn’t matter if the info is out there if people aren’t willing to open up their minds and listen to and interpret the info logically, i.e. look at the facts and form a conclusion. We are a place and time where facts don’t matter. So I would argue for many, that they aren’t willing to hear the facts, don’t care about the facts and that none of this info will change their mind. But, I’m going to remain optimistic even tho I’m pretty sure that this is going nowhere.

Agree. But you are talking about those who are entrenched in a particular camp. There are many people out still paying attention. You aint gonna change all minds, you need to change enough minds. I am of the opinion that its possible. And thats why big tech media is censoring this shit today and tweaking algorithms to keep these stories off front page, but I dont think it will work like they hope. It will expose them even more...

They are stuck in a damn if you do and damned if you dont situation considering their overwhelming and well-known bias. But they HAD to try.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Something to consider:

R

So is it your opnion that trump is intentionally slow rolling and knows. Or, that people he might not should have trusted are subverting?

I could see it either way, tbh.

But I want to believe the latter....

yup. remember, the whistleblower from the military took it to a republican that was on the benghazi committee, and they told him to get lost.

Exactly! This is why they are going to try to slow roll this. I'm sure this treason scandal includes plenty of McCain type republicans that are neck deep in it too. 🤔 Republicans like the senate judiciary committee chair? 🤔
Heck, D.C. is so corrupt, the tentacles go far and wide. Someone that has nothing to do with this will still cover for Hitlery Clinton types because they have dirt saved up on their "indiscretions", so on and so forth.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December
, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

In case the tweet disappears here is a screenshot

Attachments

• D9BCB5FE-5095-46EE-924D-E9ACD33E133C.jpeg
    D9BCB5FE-5095-46EE-924D-E9ACD33E133C.jpeg
    406.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Is this still available?

It sure is! If you're feeling down about your failed investment in the company selling ice to Eskimos, I understand. But rest assured this one is a winner! Buy now and before you can court that pigeon on your balcony "cooo!", you'll be neck deep in justice for all! BONUS if you call in the next 30 minutes, you will receive a free MULE! So go ahead, believe in justice and get one of these free!

Yeah I'm going to hell, I'll save you a seat. 🤷‍♂️

So is it your opnion that trump is intentionally slow rolling and knows. Or, that people he might not should have trusted are subverting?

I could see it either way, tbh.

But I want to believe the latter....

Here's my honest conclusion, and I know it ain't gonna be popular. I believe the Trump does not know how to counterattack since he's never had to play the political game in his private businesses. I also believe that Trump does not know how to hire competent help; his "coaching tree" in the private sector is largely devoid of any successful proteges, and his record in the WH speaks for itself (some of the earlier nominations such as that shithead Jeff Sessions might be written off as not understanding the situation, but later nominations such as Gina Haspel - who reported to John Brennan in the Obama administration - show a certain cluelessness that is rare among those that work their way to the top).

So I don't think that Trump is intentionally slow-rolling the process. He's getting out-played and out-maneuvered by his enemy, which honestly has a much easier task - they just need to run out the clock. For Trump to win this war, he'd need near-perfect tactics and strategy, and best I can tell, he has neither.

I'm sure all the above will be intepreted as support for Biden :cautious:

Here's my honest conclusion, and I know it ain't gonna be popular. I believe the Trump does not know how to counterattack since he's never had to play the political game in his private businesses. I also believe that Trump does not know how to hire competent help; his "coaching tree" in the private sector is largely devoid of any successful proteges, and his record in the WH speaks for itself (some of the earlier nominations such as that shithead Jeff Sessions might be written off as not understanding the situation, but later nominations such as Gina Haspel - who reported to John Brennan in the Obama administration - show a certain cluelessness that is rare among those that work their way to the top).

So I don't think that Trump is intentionally slow-rolling the process. He's getting out-played and out-maneuvered by his enemy, which honestly has a much easier task - they just need to run out the clock. For Trump to win this war, he'd need near-perfect tactics and strategy, and best I can tell, he has neither.

I'm sure all the above will be intepreted as support for Biden :cautious:

Agreed his cabinet picks have been horrible and he was naive in offering peace to the coup plotters early on.

I think his lack of humility in this case failed him.

He felt he could control the beast.

He did not know the extent of the swamp and that the lowliest secretary wants to kill him.

If he does not now realize the fight he is in and what he needs to do he is an idiot.

Everyone from his former life that would suck up to him...Schumer, Clintons, Oprah, Deniro, The Saturday Night Live crowd, Producers, now hates him.

All he has left are deplorables and its probably the first group that ever really liked him for what he is doing, not his money.

Last edited:
Trump's picks are a bit of a paradox no doubt. Sessions let Rosenstein take the lead on Russia but he also appointed Durham. If any other person had the Swamp chasing them with the intensity that they chase Trump, they would be toast. But Trump survives.

How do you expose the swamp to the peeps? Put them front and center and let them expose themselves. I think Trump launched a national security event against all of Govt and has had them all under a microscope for years. Every single time they say ah ha we have him now. He comes back and ends up rolling right over them.

Either Trump is naive which I think is unlikely, since He was a swamp observer for a long time. They all came to him for support and cash. He was inside before he was outside. He knows their MO.

So IMHO, either Trump is Gomer Pyle or he is Sun Tzu. I am thinking he is the latter over the former. We shall see. JMHO

Not going to take my bread and butter story away.......

Goes on CNN to spew. Gets rich with a book and TV contributor fees for Bin Laden raid. That is how the swamp takes care of it's creatures. I am not saying he is a bad guy because I don't know. What I am saying is he has all the trimmings of a possible bad guy. He was a SEAL so he should at least be given that respect. But he is a human and humans can turn bad. Even SEALS.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
1. Agreed his cabinet picks have been horrible and he was naive in offering peace to the coup plotters early on.

I think his lack of humility in this case failed him.

2. He felt he could control the beast.

He did not know the extent of the swamp and that the lowliest secretary wants to kill him.

If he does not now realize the fight he is in and what he needs to do he is an idiot.

Everyone from his former life that would suck up to him...Schumer, Clintons, Oprah, Deniro, The Saturday Night Live crowd, Producers, now hates him.

3. All he has left are deplorables and its probably the first group that ever really liked him for what he is doing, not his money.

1. Agree on the picks. Not much to add. But lets not forget even people on here applauded some of his picks that didnt turn out so well...

2. IDK, tbh I think he knew it would be a fight. I also think he tried to make some early concessions after the election in an attempt to be the good guy in hope to stave off the coming assault. Miscalculation, bad advice, or plain stupidity? You be the judge.

3. No, he doesnt just have deplorables. I talk with trump supporters that cover pretty much every demographic and economic status. Issue is, most are not overly vocal with support but do so with apprehension,... why? Well, you know the answer here.

1. Agree on the picks. Not much to add. But lets not forget even people on here applauded some of his picks that didnt turn out so well...

2. IDK, tbh I think he knew it would be a fight. I also think he tried to make some early concessions after the election in an attempt to be the good guy in hope to stave off the coming assault. Miscalculation, bad advice, or plain stupidity? You be the judge.

3. No, he doesnt just have deplorables. I talk with trump supporters that cover pretty much every demographic and economic status. Issue is, most are not overly vocal with support but do so with apprehension,... why? Well, you know the answer here.

1. Mattis, Kelly, Sessions, Barr, Wray, McMaster, Scarramucci, Bolton, horrible. Agreed I cheered Mattis and Kelly......learned alot about top echelon USMC/Officer corps from them. Bolton is just a war monger for the MIC with good TV sound bites.

2. Nah, I think he thought they would let him be President after the election. He had to fight his own party the hardest and the GOP conceded the House to cripple him.

3. Deplorable has no economic status. If you are voting Trump you are deplorable.

How many stories landed with the FBI that were ignored because the participants were on the team protected by the FBI? How many criminals walk free because the FBI buries their crimes and refuses to investigate? Maybe it is time to shut down the FBI and start over.

conservative purge is ongoing. they have to hide the truth

Their heavy hand is causing the very publicity they seek to avoid. Trump is bringing on the light against these effers.

Reactions: FishinGuns
not vouching for this, but i had heard about the 3 hard drives from china a while ago.

not vouching for this, but i had heard about the 3 hard drives from china a while ago.

Idk, i think this is being used as distraction and misinfo to turn around and discredit the hunter laptop.

The emails and reports are being mixed between the two...

Idk, i think this is being used as distraction and misinfo to turn around and discredit the hunter laptop.

The emails and reports are being mixed between the two...
it could be, but rudy has been claiming that china has had all this and was going to extort biden or control him.
i am not saying you aren't right, but if hunter is that careless, it would not be a surprise if china has this already.

Just watched Giuliani on lou Dobbs and it's out on national news tonight.

# lock him up