• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft The shot

Benchshoot

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2007
Arkansas
You're cold bore. You have your rifle, you've shot 10,000 rounds through that action and a couple of barrells. You are looking through your scope at your target. you have a supressor and you are 900 yards out. The target is someone whom is very important to changing the out come of things, his death will not only affect you but you childrens children for the better. As a man who has made many shots in your day. Has made shots longer and you know that when you make this shot you will most likely be caught and your own life as you know it will be over, do you have the fortitude to take the shot? knowing it will be only one shot you will have. Do you believe you can make this shot?

Re: The shot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, I turn off the Xbox and head to bed. I'm happy to say that I'll never have to make that decision. </div></div>

I don't own an Xbox, and please real answers only. Smartasses to the back of the line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, I turn off the Xbox and head to bed. I'm happy to say that I'll never have to make that decision. </div></div>

I don't own an Xbox, and please real answers only. Smartasses to the back of the line </div></div>

A question like this and you want a "real" answer? LOL

The ones that have it aren't going to be talking about it on the internet.

If you want real answers, ask real questions.

Now where's that line.

I don't own an Xbox either, but it's a silly question, you had to have known it was.

If you're going to get caught anyway, why the suppressor?

Oh, and as long as we're making shit up, of course I can make the shot....there's no wind in my world.

Just when I think the village idiot is gaining some sense; he does something like this to redeem his self!

Yep, just tried it. No problem. Tom Berenger and Marky Mark had my back though.

Is this something that is made up due to your meds????? I bet your E8 Son that is "SF" would probably tell his old man that he has flown over the looney bin. You sir have a new found respect from me.....you are dumber than Piston Pete

Never under estimate your perceived enemy.
Not all that is known is real, and not all that is real, is known.

Be carefull what you wish for,... yes with this post,... you made the list,... welcome.

Caesar's balls, just when I thought I had actually seen the speed of stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you're going to get caught anyway, why the suppressor?

</div></div> That is a good point.

Cuz he is TOM BERRINGER reincarnated from the movie Sniper, duhhhhhhh
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You who were shooters and lucky enough like myself to have the vision to be "special", not sure so much if it's luck or a curse know what I am talking about.</div></div>

I think we are all painfully aware of what you are talking about when you said you were special.

http://mobile.theonion.com/articles/clinton-deploys-very-special-forces-to-iraq,645/?mobile=true

depends, do I have a POS M-24, then prolly not cuz then the gun would explode and kill me.....with me Bench?

seriously, WTF and I waste time in my day responding to this mouth breathin window licker

Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>
Is this your way of revealing that you have multiple personality disorder?

Bench, were you that guy in basic that got us all in trouble, for real? Did you ask these guys if they are the real deal? Wow, well have fun with this blanket party. I'll go have a beer and watch you get beat up. Hey Austin, can I have his guns when your done with him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>
Is this your way of revealing that you have multiple personality disorder? </div></div>

No it's my way of saying you and those like you are wanna be's. It's ok, you saw the movies. What you didn't see is how to hide where you've been, digging a hole and shitting in it, pissing in a empty MRE bad and then digging a hole to bury it get bit by every damn insect known to man. And most of all waiting, thinking for days on end. That is what it didn't show. Wanna be

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>

So do you fall into this category?????? Also have you ever been in the Armed Forces???? Its painfully obvious you have never stared through a scope at someone with the intent of taking their life. I really wish your son would beat you for asking some stupid shit like this, if he is in fact with 5th Group. When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, its always best to STOP digging.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>
Is this your way of revealing that you have multiple personality disorder? </div></div>

No it's my way of saying you and those like you are wanna be's. It's ok, you saw the movies. What you didn't see is how to hide where you've been, digging a hole and shitting in it, pissing in a empty MRE bad and then digging a hole to bury it get bit by every damn insect known to man. And most of all waiting, thinking for days on end. That is what it didn't show. Wanna be </div></div>

You cannot make this amount of stupidity up.....you watched the movie Sniper one to many times didnt you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bench, were you that guy in basic that got us all in trouble, for real? Did you ask these guys if they are the real deal? Wow, well have fun with this blanket party. I'll go have a beer and watch you get beat up. Hey Austin, can I have his guns when your done with him? </div></div>

It doesn't take long to tell the real deal from wanna be's. What a bunch of assholes.

got a bro in group, maybe he knows your offspring! you my friend are the highlight of my day. Just when I feel all dumbass like, I turn to you to make me feel like a genius again, thank you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>

So do you fall into this category?????? Also have you ever been in the Armed Forces???? Its painfully obvious you have never stared through a scope at someone with the intent of taking their life. I really wish your son would beat you for asking some stupid shit like this, if he is in fact with 5th Group. When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, its always best to STOP digging. </div></div>

Yes I am afraid I have been in the armed forces, I don't think you are or have been. I have taken lives. Not fun, and you feel more than the "recoil" when you pop someone's head off.

Now you shut the fuck up. Son is close enough to look you up asshole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No it's my way of saying you and those like you are wanna be's. It's ok, you saw the movies. What you didn't see is how to hide where you've been, digging a hole and shitting in it, pissing in a empty MRE bad and then digging a hole to bury it get bit by every damn insect known to man. And most of all waiting, thinking for days on end. That is what it didn't show. Wanna be </div></div>
I defy you to find a single example of me making a single claim as to my personal badassitude. You won't find one. Go ahead and search my posts, all of them.
You however, are a different story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>

No it's my way of saying you and those like you are wanna be's. It's ok, you saw the movies. What you didn't see is how to hide where you've been, digging a hole and shitting in it, pissing in a empty MRE bad and then digging a hole to bury it get bit by every damn insect known to man. And most of all waiting, thinking for days on end. That is what it didn't show. Wanna be </div></div>

You cannot make this amount of stupidity up.....you watched the movie Sniper one to many times didnt you? </div></div> No, it was Shooter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762slinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It doesn't take long to tell the real deal from wanna be's. What a bunch of assholes. </div></div>
You're certainly proof of that.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1923479#Post1923479 </div></div>

I really don't care for Texans either, overinflated ego's. I have not the time nor do I want to put out the effort to read all your post. I would only be made dumber for the effort to read such trash.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMEe7JqBgvg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMEe7JqBgvg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lot of morons on this site who have never been faced with this situation. We are not hunting deer here my friends. When you say sniper you are hunting the hardest prey of all, humans. I can tell almost no one on here has ever done so. </div></div>

So do you fall into this category?????? Also have you ever been in the Armed Forces???? Its painfully obvious you have never stared through a scope at someone with the intent of taking their life. I really wish your son would beat you for asking some stupid shit like this, if he is in fact with 5th Group. When you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, its always best to STOP digging. </div></div>

Yes I am afraid I have been in the armed forces, I don't think you are or have been. I have taken lives. Not fun, and you feel more than the "recoil" when you pop someone's head off.

Now you shut the fuck up. Son is close enough to look you up asshole. </div></div> Deadly sure as hell has served.

Benchshoot.....in all sincerity, please have your son look me up. I know quite a few guys up in 5th and 7th group. I have served in the military. Also the only people who talk about killing people are the ones who HAVE NOT done it. You fall into that category. You questioning my service is laughable at best.... You sir are one of the dumbest most entertaining people i have had the pleasure of conversing with on this board. Keep up the good work old man, and if you'd like to continue on with your threats, you want my address so your "son" doesn't have to look very hard?

I wasn't aware you could get the "thousand yard stare" from playin Medal of Honor Modern Warfare, good intel bench, have the kids be watchin for that

and deadly, watch out, bet he can shoot to you straigh from his yard in Arkansas, basically he's chuck norris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I love that troll video, this pile of a thread be locked, name calling is not cool. </div></div>

is there a difference between "name calling" and needling someone for a foolish question (even in the Bear Pit)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God I love that troll video, this pile of a thread be locked, name calling is not cool. </div></div>

is there a difference between "name calling" and needling someone for a foolish question (even in the Bear Pit) </div></div>

Point taken sir,

Send it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Benchshoot.....in all sincerity, please have your son look me up. I know quite a few guys up in 5th and 7th group. I have served in the military. Also the only people who talk about killing people are the ones who HAVE NOT done it. You fall into that category. You questioning my service is laughable at best.... You sir are one of the dumbest most entertaining people i have had the pleasure of conversing with on this board. Keep up the good work old man, and if you'd like to continue on with your threats, you want my address so your "son" doesn't have to look very hard? </div></div>

If you only knew, you are right, I shouldn't talk about kills. Not something I enjoy thinking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Benchshoot.....in all sincerity, please have your son look me up. I know quite a few guys up in 5th and 7th group. I have served in the military. Also the only people who talk about killing people are the ones who HAVE NOT done it. You fall into that category. You questioning my service is laughable at best.... You sir are one of the dumbest most entertaining people i have had the pleasure of conversing with on this board. Keep up the good work old man, and if you'd like to continue on with your threats, you want my address so your "son" doesn't have to look very hard? </div></div>

My son wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire. Idiot. I'm sure he out ranks you, I might have him come buy and make you hit the deck for 100. My intellect far exceeds yours private. Just look him up, he's the 5'10" 195lb redhead that everyone calls sir.

Please do....im fairly certain this would be entertaining....He probably does out rank me, im also retired. But being 28 and a E8, he is either a support staff guy with 5th group or he is a severe pole smoker. Either way, my offer still stands my address for "you or your" son to come by.

As it goes on.....there is now a mosh pit in the back of the line where all the smartasses are at. Benchshoot isnt as bad as you guys thought. He became bored after spending a while trying to bite his own ear (he is special) and this "mission" was born, but was not aborted as quickly as it was born.

hit the deck for 100, really!?! are we on a 1940's battleship? or are you talkin about your son that's in 5th SF group, and by SF group you of course mean Sea Ferries?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please do....im fairly certain this would be entertaining....He probably does out rank me, im also retired. But being 28 and a E8, he is either a support staff guy with 5th group or he is a severe pole smoker. Either way, my offer still stands my address for "you or your" son to come by. </div></div>

I wish you could meet him old man. How many years you in? How old are you? I might just come by and kick the shit out of you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please do....im fairly certain this would be entertaining....He probably does out rank me, im also retired. But being 28 and a E8, he is either a support staff guy with 5th group or he is a severe pole smoker. Either way, my offer still stands my address for "you or your" son to come by. </div></div>

I wish you could meet him old man. How many years you in? How old are you? I might just come by and kick the shit out of you. </div></div>

Im actually 24 and medically retired for injuries sustained in Iraq, there was a war there in case you werent aware. Id much rather you show up instead of having your son cash checks that your ass wrote.....Again if you want to threaten me, fine by me...you dont really bother me that much

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, I turn off the Xbox and head to bed. I'm happy to say that I'll never have to make that decision. </div></div>

Now that is some funny shit right there. You own me a new keyboard Jason. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Benchshoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please do....im fairly certain this would be entertaining....He probably does out rank me, im also retired. But being 28 and a E8, he is either a support staff guy with 5th group or he is a severe pole smoker. Either way, my offer still stands my address for "you or your" son to come by. </div></div>

I wish you could meet him old man. How many years you in? How old are you? I might just come by and kick the shit out of you. </div></div>

Im actually 24 and medically retired for injuries sustained in Iraq, there was a war there in case you werent aware. Id much rather you show up instead of having your son cash checks that your ass wrote.....Again if you want to threaten me, fine by me...you dont really bother me that much </div></div>

Sorry about your injuries. His unit is in Iraq 6mos out of 12. Right now not sure what he is doing have not talked to him for about a month. Again thanks for your service. You and I disagree on a lot, as I have with most but I have respect for each and every soldier past and present.

Semper Fi