• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The silver lining to this whole Afghanistan thing

In this whole disaster of an evacuation/cluster fuck, the only silver lining for me is these circumstances have made even more appreciative of the service/sacrifices made by our military personnel.

Our politicians suck even harder than ever.

Gawd damn you're dumb if think I'm a Liberal.
in denial?

Cvc0Hbza.png

just proves your ignorance.
just one of the above did not start a war or combat operations abroad that cost the lives of american soldiers. just one.

And that's why both parties colluded to oust him from power. We finally had a President who wanted to secure the border, make us energy independent, end the forever wars, spend money on infrastructure etc and Democrats and Republicans united to screw him.

A raid is hardly a war, and attempting to rescue American hostages is precisely what most of those who live on the tip of the spear live for, and they go forth on these missions, not just willingly, with bells on and risk death because it's worth it. There is no greater love than he who lays down his life for his friends, and no greater glory for a soldier than laying down your life to save your civilian countrymen (countrywomen). It is literally why every soldier who enlists for patriotic reasons enlists; to stand on the side of light against the darkness.

It is a leftist talking point, and it is not just asinine, but completely insulting.

Trump hardly needs to be defended. On another note, figure the odds that Trump wouldn't crush these non-state actors in both the UAE and Afghanistan for breaking the brokered agreement. There are still civilians on the ground in Afghanistan. I am certain there are a plethora of FOs to CFF some smart munitions and cut off the head of the snake in their moment of triumph. We should have sat the SD diplomats down at the table in the UAE and then immediately put bullets in the back of every Taliban turban as we bombed every leader from commander to Mullah. Doesn't even violate the fucking Church Committee's bullshit because they are not state actors.

At least then the entire world would not consider us militarily weak and a treacherous ally. Right now we are at the lowest level internationally in my lifetime. Watch out enemies to make huge moves in the coming years. I would not be surprised if this display of cowardice, fecklessness, and treachery resulted in invasions of Ukraine and Taiwan.

A raid is hardly a war, and attempting to rescue American hostages is precisely what most of those who live on the tip of the spear live for, and they go forth on these missions, not just willingly, with bells on and risk death because it's worth it. There is no greater love than he who lays down his life for his friends, and no greater glory for a soldier than laying down your life to save your civilian countrymen (countrywomen). It is literally why every soldier who enlists for patriotic reasons enlists; to stand on the side of light against the darkness.

It is a leftist talking point, and it is not just asinine, but completely insulting.

Trump hardly needs to be defended. On another note, figure the odds that Trump wouldn't crush these non-state actors in both the UAE and Afghanistan for breaking the brokered agreement. There are still civilians on the ground in Afghanistan. I am certain there are a plethora of FOs to CFF some smart munitions and cut off the head of the snake in their moment of triumph. We should have sat the SD diplomats down at the table in the UAE and then immediately put bullets in the back of every Taliban turban as we bombed every leader from commander to Mullah. Doesn't even violate the fucking Church Committee's bullshit because they are not state actors.

At least then the entire world would not consider us militarily weak and a treacherous ally. Right now we are at the lowest level internationally in my lifetime. Watch out enemies to make huge moves in the coming years. I would not be surprised if this display of cowardice, fecklessness, and treachery resulted in invasions of Ukraine and Taiwan.
I don't know. Isn't their playbook to do something to take the heat off and appear strong?

There are a series of those from the past.

To a point. Unless something triggers those lunatics, just like it does against other tribes, and they go into their 1,000 year religious blood feud mode.

If yellow man is recognized as the next infidel and China realizes their plan is foiled, they aren't packing up and leaving like Russia and the U.S. did. You have two unmixable, primitive, fanatical ideologies occupying the same country and both will use everything in their arsenal before accepting defeat.
China has nukes.
Why waste the ordinance?
Send COVID 32 and supply them with placebo injections.

R

Maybe their "backwards" beliefs are more logical than ours. After all, they don't seem to have issues with their people trying to convince children that boys can be girls and visa versa. 🤔🤔
i don't watch him anymore, but tucker has a piece about how much money was spent on projects for inclusion, like millions spent to start a woman's study course of some kind at kabul university.

Ya know, on a completely different front..... I have been expounding for a LOT of years now about the AmeriYank's ITARd laws. I truly wish I were rich, so that I could start proceedings against the U.S. gov't for breaking their own ITARd laws by leaving all that infrastructure in the enemy's hands.

And yet they made it illegal to sell (and in some cases 'show') it to Allies.....

Where is the logic?

I think it was Mark Bowden (Blackhawk Down) said he interviewed a number of skinnies while writing the book. To a man they all said they wanted peace in their country, but their tribe had to be in charge. They did not believe a representative form of government would ever work...and I am certain they are correct.

Serious question.

We have a representative government.

Do you feel represented?

told you...

I would show him the true meaning of the word savage.

Also, whose all ready for 6-8 months from now when we are all constantly told as to how this whole Afghanistan disaster was 'tactical masterclass' by the muppets in the white house because they 'freed' the people of Afghanistan who are now living peacefully, as well as guaranteed their sovereignty by arming them?

What we did perfect which can't be contested is that the heads of the new Taliban government were kept safe during the conflict in Gitmo and various prisons around the world so when we left they could take over Afghanistan. That was a brilliant move as well as to replenish their military equipment so they would be well armed starting day one.

I'm glad my tax dollars were used wisely to help the Taliban start over for its the right thing to do even though they still want to fucking kill me, I will sleep better at night knowing this. It's shame we can only vote these asshats in every four years.

What we did perfect which can't be contested is that the heads of the new Taliban government were kept safe during the conflict in Gitmo and various prisons around the world so when we left they could take over Afghanistan. That was a brilliant move as well as to replenish their military equipment so they would be well armed starting day one.

I'm glad my tax dollars were used wisely to help the Taliban start over for its the right thing to do even though they still want to fucking kill me, I will sleep better at night knowing this. It's shame we can only vote these asshats in every four years.
Don't worry I'm sure we'll go to war to give them Freedom all over again.

Reactions: candyx
Don't worry I'm sure we'll go to war to give them Freedom all over again.
Well thats the next question, where is the next theater of operations going to be. I know its been chosen already by the powers to be so it comes down to guessing where. Very dangerous to stop a war unless a more profitable opportunity presents itself.

Serious question.

We have a representative government.

Do you feel represented?

We have 537 elected officials representing the lowest forms of life on the blue planet. That answer your question?

Last edited:
Well thats the next question, where is the next theater of operations going to be. I know its been chosen already by the powers to be so it comes down to guessing where. Very dangerous to stop a war unless a more profitable opportunity presents itself.

Well it seems that the afghans who want to fight the taliban are holing up in another province so that's one. And syria of course. I think all the shitheads at the pentagon are jacking off to a Russia-China-US-WW3 though.

Reactions: plong
Should be an eye opener for anyone who opposes the 2nd amendment this is yet another example Why every household should have the ability to defend the folks residing within. Not that there aren't already enough examples

Reactions: NoDopes
Anyone got a number for Taliban DRMO?

Im looking for a USMC MK I Bayonet Adapter...

1629295658741.png

I can pay in Frank Incense and Mir or whatever 7th Century means of exchange they require. Currently out of slaves despite my being pink in color so categorized as a white supremacist.

difficulties not withstanding, i still predict china will begin mining in stan within 9 months.
I was told by some friends that were there years ago that China was already mining. The base they were at had been attacked and some of the unexploded ordnance was from China. He sent me pics of mortars and some rockets that were Chinese without a doubt. I wish I still had the pics and the phone they were on. The force had infiltrated wearing US uniforms stolen from the laundry service performed by the locals. Their shoes is what gave them away and led to a botched full attack, but the attack happened nonetheless.

One friend said they had witnessed Chinese workers and trucks moving to mining areas with impunity for a while. This was maybe 7 years ago? Now it just seems more "official". Maybe since they no longer need weapons due to a large stockpile from us, China will not be able to roll like they thought they would.

Reactions: Bender
A small militia might actually fight the Taliban ,but it might be to little but mostly to late to prevent Taliban taking over all of Afghanistan

''The former vice-president of Afghanistan under Ghani, declared himself the president of Afghanistan on the grounds that Ghani fled, and according to the law, if the president is incapacitated, then power passes to the vice president. In fact, this is an attempt to forestall the legitimization of the Taliban through parliament and the proclamation of an Islamic Emirate.
But again, this is Afghanistan, so who cares about the controversial issues of legitimacy. If you have the strength to try to seize power, try it.

Having agreed with the son of Ahmad Shah Massoud and several commanders of the Afghan commandos, Saleh fled to Panjshir, where he began to gather troops to fight the Taliban, relying on the Hazaras and professional military personnel trained by the United States. :ROFLMAO: 🧻
It is stated that in Panjshir, up to 10 thousand people (commandos, escaped soldiers of the Afghan army, police and local militias) are under arms of Saleh. The figure seems to be as exaggerated as the 300,000 men Afghan army . It should be borne in mind that all corps commands have already been captured by the Taliban, and most of the troops have been disarmed. So relying on the remnants of the old army, which was already in a deplorable state, is certainly not the path to victory. Here we do not even consider the simple fact that today the Taliban outnumber those who are acting together with Saleh in numbers and even technically
.''

Nevertheless, Saleh launched an offensive against Parwan province, capturing a couple of areas and indicating activity north of Kabul. The Taliban has recently begun to pull additional reinforcements from the north and south to the area where Saleh is settled, and it can be expected that in the next 2-3 days Saleh's forces will be dealt a serious blow. In addition, Taliban negotiators are negotiating with the military and elders of the Panjshir, urging them to surrender so as not to allow bloodshed Taliban propaganda says it has succeeded in these negotiations. Saleh's propaganda declares that everyone is ready to fight the Taliban.

E9CtZSQVcAUge6U

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Those A-29s would be bad ass.

Think A1 Skyraider Spad on a diet.

Many ended up in Uzbekistan as Pilots fled with their aircraft (47 planes and helos so far), one of the A-29 crashed following midair collision with an Uzbek Mig

46 Afghan Aircraft "Forcibly Landed" In Country, Says Uzbekistan

The statement from state prosecutor said 22 military planes and 24 military helicopters were "forcibly landed" at Termez airport Uzbekistan on Saturday and Sunday.

escaped-afghan-air-force-termez.jpg

Last edited:
Can you imagine the fear in Israel and Taiwan after seeing the complete lack of support for US allies from this rouge American regime.
They were worried just after the election.

Reactions: BCP
A small militia might actually fight the Taliban ,but it might be to little but mostly to late to prevent Taliban taking over all of Afghanistan

''The former vice-president of Afghanistan under Ghani, declared himself the president of Afghanistan on the grounds that Ghani fled, and according to the law, if the president is incapacitated, then power passes to the vice president. In fact, this is an attempt to forestall the legitimization of the Taliban through parliament and the proclamation of an Islamic Emirate.
But again, this is Afghanistan, so who cares about the controversial issues of legitimacy. If you have the strength to try to seize power, try it.

Having agreed with the son of Ahmad Shah Massoud and several commanders of the Afghan commandos, Saleh fled to Panjshir, where he began to gather troops to fight the Taliban, relying on the Hazaras and professional military personnel trained by the United States. :ROFLMAO: 🧻
It is stated that in Panjshir, up to 10 thousand people (commandos, escaped soldiers of the Afghan army, police and local militias) are under arms of Saleh. The figure seems to be as exaggerated as the 300,000 men Afghan army . It should be borne in mind that all corps commands have already been captured by the Taliban, and most of the troops have been disarmed. So relying on the remnants of the old army, which was already in a deplorable state, is certainly not the path to victory. Here we do not even consider the simple fact that today the Taliban outnumber those who are acting together with Saleh in numbers and even technically
.''

Nevertheless, Saleh launched an offensive against Parwan province, capturing a couple of areas and indicating activity north of Kabul. The Taliban has recently begun to pull additional reinforcements from the north and south to the area where Saleh is settled, and it can be expected that in the next 2-3 days Saleh's forces will be dealt a serious blow. In addition, Taliban negotiators are negotiating with the military and elders of the Panjshir, urging them to surrender so as not to allow bloodshed Taliban propaganda says it has succeeded in these negotiations. Saleh's propaganda declares that everyone is ready to fight the Taliban.

E9CtZSQVcAUge6U

.''

E9CtZSQVcAUge6U

What is the source?