• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The silver lining to this whole Afghanistan thing

he knew, and that is why he is in prison.

Just to play devils advocate a minute, if this is true and Biden is a puppet of TPTB, why did he pull out? Why did he kill the cash cow instead of finding another emergency to keep it going?

not that I believe what I’m asking, but thinking about it may be a worthwhile endeavor.

Just to play devils advocate a minute, if this is true and Biden is a puppet of TPTB, why did he pull out? Why did he kill the cash cow instead of finding another emergency to keep it going?

not that I believe what I’m asking, but thinking about it may be a worthwhile endeavor.
have you read the afghan papers?
basically trump fucked up their gravy train.
my question is, how long before they tell us they have to go back?

have you read the afghan papers?
basically trump fucked up their gravy train.
my question is, how long before they tell us they have to go back?
I get it. It was a counterpoint to show internecine fighting could be a possibility. Fragmentation. Although how this wound up SO fucked up is startlingly crazy.

Reactions: theLBC
I get it. It was a counterpoint to show internecine fighting could be a possibility. Fragmentation. Although how this wound up SO fucked up is startlingly crazy.
joe is following orders from his handlers.

CKeDtzPK.jpeg

Reactions: tomcatmv
Don't worry they will. Probably a few months before the midterm elections so that way they can look tough in front of the cameras.

What a fuck up there leaving the people trapped behind Taliban control perimeter of the airport, the civilian airport which we didn't control after shutting down the one we did control at Bagram.
Administration should be charged with treason. Sec of Defense Austin stating we don't have the capabilities to save Americans , what a douche .......... Austin has the capabilities to teach CRT and help with gender reassignment requests, thats it.

No different than him stating they don’t have the capabilities to know where the aircraft are that were flown out of the country or their where about….. Wait, you kept telling us that is what “Over the Horizon” capabilities are to keep the US safe without putting Soldiers lives in danger

Then apparently the Potato in Chief said in a private interview that hasn’t aired yet on ABC, when asked if there was anything different we could have done differently… He said NO….. when the images of the aircraft and runway being overrun with people was brought up… he said, come on man, that was like 4 days ago….

Amazing and sad
What a fuck up there leaving the people trapped behind Taliban control perimeter of the airport, the civilian airport which we didn't control after shutting down the one we did control at Bagram.
Administration should be charged with treason. Sec of Defense Austin stating we don't have the capabilities to save Americans , what a douche .......... Austin has the capabilities to teach CRT and help with gender reassignment requests, thats it.

Gen. Milliey stated he had no idea that it would collapse so fast. Don't they use a war board that you put your little model tanks and soldiers on and the ones for the enemy and you updated every hour showing the retreat or advancement of both sides. Incompetence seems to be rampant more so then wokeness.

If I was Taiwan I would be on the phone and telling my guys to build nukes as fast as they can. Japan and South Korea should also.

Japan will go nuclear soon. The PRC has expanded their Land Based systems well past what we (in the late 80s) thought was to be the trigger where Japan would arm itself.

Gen. Milliey stated he had no idea that it would collapse so fast. Don't they use a war board that you put your little model tanks and soldiers on and the ones for the enemy and you updated every hour showing the retreat or advancement of both sides. Incompetence seems to be rampant more so then wokeness.

The big clue that Milley had no balls was giving up Bagram. You always keep TWO air bridge ends open. This is when the run to the exits began. You know there were direct orders to LEAVE.

"
US forces plunged their main operating base in Afghanistan into darkness and abandoned it to looters when they slipped away in the middle of the night after two decades at the site without notifying their Afghan allies.

The furtive departure from Bagram airbase, which is vital to the security of Kabul and holds about 5,000 mostly Taliban prisoners, infuriated the Afghans. Many saw it as emblematic of a withdrawal they say is being carried out entirely to fit an American political schedule, with no heed for the collapsing security situation on the ground"

He pulled all the recon out in the last year. We lost all our eyes in the sky and on the ground.

And the command staff was pulled off. So of course he had no idea.

And Biden ordered ALL staff out so they did it. This collapsed the log trails to the Afghan Army too.

Everyone ran for the exits.

A smart commander hedges his bets and finds ways to have options.

The US Senior Command staff have given up. They look beat.

Civil War is coming. The Taliban are a thin black line. Most of the Afghan population are under 30 and will resist.

Austin and Milley both wouldn’t commit to extending the mission past 31 Aug….. in the interview, after being pressed, it was dragged out of him that they might have to keep troops there past 31 Aug….. Considering this is a taped interview, and your senior leadership is giving a brief and saying no we aren’t…. Who the F*ck is talking to who???? They are all over the place

Biden stated in July nothing would happen during the withdraw, today he stated that you can't withdraw without the chaos its impossible and that his plan accounted for the chaos. So why didn't he tell us in July that Afghanistan will be in complete chaos during the withdraw and that the Taliban will assume control immediately. Why the two stories why lie about it to the people.

The big clue that Milley had no balls was giving up Bagram. You always keep TWO air bridge ends open. This is when the run to the exits began. You know there were direct orders to LEAVE.

"
US forces plunged their main operating base in Afghanistan into darkness and abandoned it to looters when they slipped away in the middle of the night after two decades at the site without notifying their Afghan allies.

The furtive departure from Bagram airbase, which is vital to the security of Kabul and holds about 5,000 mostly Taliban prisoners, infuriated the Afghans. Many saw it as emblematic of a withdrawal they say is being carried out entirely to fit an American political schedule, with no heed for the collapsing security situation on the ground"

He pulled all the recon out in the last year. We lost all our eyes in the sky and on the ground.

And the command staff was pulled off. So of course he had no idea.

And Biden ordered ALL staff out so they did it. This collapsed the log trails to the Afghan Army too.

Everyone ran for the exits.

A smart commander hedges his bets and finds ways to have options.

The US Senior Command staff have given up. They look beat.
Thats how the withdraw should of look when they left bagram , no one knows the date or time and your gone without notice. One would have to think it was done ass backwards because Biden and his family is compromised so he did this to apprise someone to embarrass America on purpose for their gain.

Lets just be honest. President potato has to be reminded daily that he's actually the president. He has no idea what's going on or has any input in daily decisions being made. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of the end for his presidency and he gets 25th'd in the near future. At this point if I was one of his teleprompter/ear mic guys I'd start having fun by pulling a Bruce almighty botched broadcast move just to speed things along and get some laughs in the meantime.

Civil War is coming. The Taliban are a thin black line. Most of the Afghan population are under 30 and will resist.
You may be right but I tend to disagree. The Taliban ranks are now growing with those who either want to be on the side with power or do not want to be the victims and will do their bidding.

there is also the phenomenon of momentum associated with group think. The population is running scared, this is the currency of the Taliban and they are reinforcing it with violence and their version of PR. At this point the Afghan people are acting like stampeding cattle and they are being herded.

You know its only Civil War if there are two or more sides of locals fighting it , so far it seems , there is no civil war in sight, just an illusion of one Pentagon was selling for 20 y

Last edited:
Austin and Milley both wouldn’t commit to extending the mission past 31 Aug….. in the interview, after being pressed, it was dragged out of him that they might have to keep troops there past 31 Aug….. Considering this is a taped interview, and your senior leadership is giving a brief and saying no we aren’t…. Who the F*ck is talking to who???? They are all over the place

There were three distinct messages yesterday. State department said sky was falling. White House said Aug 31st. Pentagon said until its done. Who is in charge?

Austin looks defeated. I mean beat down. He had to get a lot of help from his JCS. I bet he had to cross swords with the White House.

Milley at least had some facts, parameters, and some rates and is functioning. I also heard he is thinking of resigning after the Retrograde. But he is also bit of a drama queen.

At the end of the day its up to the CENTCOM commander. He can probably get three extra days by acting dumb and keeping the wheels rolling. Then he gets fired.

You know its only Civil War if there are two or more sides of locals fighting it , so far it seems , there is no civil war in sight, just an illusion of one Pentagon was selling for 20 y

A million plus fighting age men cooped up in a nation with little opportunity. A million fathers with kids being abused.

We shall see.

It really comes down to whether the Taliban and the remaining groups in the country can govern.

A million plus fighting age men cooped up in a nation with little opportunity. A million fathers with kids being abused.

We shall see.

It really comes down to whether the Taliban and the remaining groups in the country can govern.

So it seems that Afghanistan is basically the best place for endless war.
I'll bet the next empire to attack there will also totally disregard history.

But what that article says about our birthrate, and how that affects how much we can stand casualty wise is very true and it's only getting worse as having multiple kids becomes too expensive unless you are on government welfare and society starts turning against the idea of having lots, some or hardly any kids due to selfish ways and poverty.

(Meanwhile propping up the numbers by paying those who shouldn't be having tons of kids, to have lots more kids that will do nothing but be a burden to the state and unlikely to help contribute to the wealth of the nation or it's defense).

But what that article says about our birthrate, and how that affects how much we can stand casualty wise is very true

We have bombs that can destroy entire cities. One carrier battlegroup probably has enough firepower to wreck an entire country and put a dent in the Earth as a whole, assuming they still carry nukes (they used to at one time, who knows nowadays). There's no need for massive foot armies unless you want to maintain our presence in a whole bunch of countries and perpetuate wars.

Its ideal for expensive war as the logistics tail is long.

The main difference in casualties besides the medical aspect and lack of any manpads ,of Soviet and US is in logistics, Soviets used the military convoys to transport supplies while US paid contractors to handle it no question given in terms of costs or who was being paid off to make sure trucks were not attacked .

War was never meant to be won .
If you listen to Fox talking heads you should be ready to stay for long time and some idiot even suggested like Indian wars that lasted 300y or Brit war on the frontier that lasted 170y and the guy goes on to claim this is not a foreign war , you just have to look at it as having soldiers in defense of Pax Americana frontier. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
We have bombs that can destroy entire cities. One carrier battlegroup probably has enough firepower to wreck an entire country and put a dent in the Earth as a whole, assuming they still carry nukes (they used to at one time, who knows nowadays). There's no need for massive foot armies unless you want to maintain our presence in a whole bunch of countries and perpetuate wars.

Not really relevant, not going to happen unless we actually decide to run WWIII against the Russians and Chinese.

We don't actually fight wars these days because somebody actually is a real threat to us, we rather fight wars to keep the Military Industrial complex well paid as well as keep global energy corporations from having to pay higher prices for goods, and of course to make sure that our currency is the main one in use so we can keep printing debt without going bust.

You could have nuked Kabul and the rest of Afghanistan would have been like... good riddance, and Osama and his guys that were way far away would have just enjoyed you helping their recruitment drive. now we COULD have decided to nuke Osama and his guys and been done and dusted and bye, but then... how would the MIC get 1 trillion dollars+

War is the biggest and one of the oldest businesses around, and nobody is all that interested in anything that cuts short the payout potential.

Not really relevant, not going to happen unless we actually decide to run WWIII against the Russians and Chinese.

We don't actually fight wars these days because somebody actually is a real threat to us, we rather fight wars to keep the Military Industrial complex well paid as well as keep global energy corporations from having to pay higher prices for goods, and of course to make sure that our currency is the main one in use so we can keep printing debt without going bust.

You could have nuked Kabul and the rest of Afghanistan would have been like... good riddance, and Osama and his guys that were way far away would have just enjoyed you helping their recruitment drive. now we COULD have decided to nuke Osama and his guys and been done and dusted and bye, but then... how would the MIC get 1 trillion dollars+

War is the biggest and one of the oldest businesses around, and nobody is all that interested in anything that cuts short the payout potential.
I just had a thought. Not sure how valid it is or isn't, not sure I really care......

Sure, we could have nucleated A-stan a long time ago. However, there would have been no cash cow for the MIC to milk for 20 years. How much does one nuke cost, vs how much money has been made from this "endless" war ?

In that regard, nuclear weapons are "bad for business"...... :unsure: :sneaky:

Oh, and I think we're going to be right back in there in short order. Once the Taliban start killing/beheading stranded Americans and the public starts seeing it, we'll be back, taking the same beach heads all over again. The MIC demands to be fed.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Fuck the Chicoms. I know and have worked with both Chinese and Vietnamese folks who were great USA citizens. The Chi communists are the problem.

Reactions: BytorJr
I dunno, but it seems to me that the bill should have, at least in part, been paid for by a bigass lithium mine that WE SHOULD NOW OWN.

Just don't know why we didn't put an airbase in the mining region and just kept expanding operations.

Reactions: NoDopes and BCP
we rather fight wars to keep the Military Industrial complex well paid

Well that and people love war. We love voting for politicians who drop bombs on other countries.

I dunno, but it seems to me that the bill should have, at least in part, been paid for by a bigass lithium mine that WE SHOULD NOW OWN.

Just don't know why we didn't put an airbase in the mining region and just kept expanding operations.

That would be if we went to war for logical reasons and intended to win.

10 years ago, had you told me that I'd be laughing my ass off at the Taliban trolling the current US President* online, and actually being on their side, I would have punched you in the dick.

Biden just warned the Taliban to move and hide the equipment because they just announced in the news that maybe they should conduct air strikes on the equipment. Pedo Joe save us money and don't drop bombs on the dirt where the equipment was, man they must have control over Joe something fierce those videos and photos of hunter must really be bad.

Biden just warned the Taliban to move and hide the equipment because they just announced in the news that maybe they should conduct air strikes on the equipment. Pedo Joe save us money and don't drop bombs on the dirt where the equipment was, man they must have control over Joe something fierce those videos and photos of hunter must really be bad.
Conducting airstrikes on equipment left behind is just throwing good money after the bad money,none of major items are operational anymore. While you literally have to fly jets from carriers with a bunch of aerial refueling just to keep something armed in orbit ready to respond any eventuality.

If this is real that shows the level of stupidity of these people. Giving up functioning weapons of war while you are building your country, not a good idea.
Its likely just Taliban trolling but MRAPs are not of much use to them

And its not like they are short of anything.

Between 2003 and 2016, the United States transferred 75,898 vehicles, 599,690 weapons, 162,643 pieces of communications equipment, 208 aircraft, and 16,191 pieces of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance equipment to the Afghan forces, according to a 2017 Government Accountability Office report.

From 2017 to 2019, the United States also gave Afghan forces 7,035 machine guns, 4,702 Humvees, 20,040 hand grenades, 2,520 bombs and 1,394 grenade launchers, among other equipment, according to a report last year from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).

• Angry
Reactions: theLBC
America went in to convert to democracy... Or whatever fucked up type of government we have these days. If China goes in, they will go in to dominate and succeed. No ROE.

Reactions: skinney_7
The Chinese WON'T be going in with their military, they are not as stupid as our politicians.
All China wants is the raw materials and influence in the area.

It doesn't matter how stupid / brutal / primitive your "government" is, you HAVE to have money to pay your goons/police/military/enforcers or they aren't going to do the work for long. In addition most of those "leaders" tend to quietly have a taste for the finer things in life and also supporting their large harems/families/relatives etc. That takes money, specifically money the western infidels/capitalist pigs/fascists/oppressors etc. will accept in return for the stuff you want.

The Chinese will let the Taliban take care of all the "security" to ensure the Chinese run mines produce and ship out the raw materials to China.
Chinese will then provide the needed cash and goods to the Taliban as well as perhaps purchase any spare left over gear they would like to look at (that they don't already have the full plans for).

Anything happens, the Chinese quietly and quickly pull out all their folks, wait till the Taliban run out of money and then resume the arrangement, after deducting an appropriate amount from the next couple payments for "inconvenience".

Unlike our stupid greedy short sighted politicians and our even more short sighted, goldfish like greedy public, the Chinese Communists are steadily working on their 100 year plan for global domination and doing very well at it so far. They don't mind if it takes them another generation or two before they are the new most economically and politically powerful country. The USA has actually been helping quite a bit, first by of course funding them, and then by pissing off pretty much everybody around the world so the Chinese can come in with tons of money and play "nice" and just clean up everything they want.

The Chinese WON'T be going in with their military, they are not as stupid as our politicians.
All China wants is the raw materials and influence in the area.

It doesn't matter how stupid / brutal / primitive your "government" is, you HAVE to have money to pay your goons/police/military/enforcers or they aren't going to do the work for long. In addition most of those "leaders" tend to quietly have a taste for the finer things in life and also supporting their large harems/families/relatives etc. That takes money, specifically money the western infidels/capitalist pigs/fascists/oppressors etc. will accept in return for the stuff you want.

The Chinese will let the Taliban take care of all the "security" to ensure the Chinese run mines produce and ship out the raw materials to China.
Chinese will then provide the needed cash and goods to the Taliban as well as perhaps purchase any spare left over gear they would like to look at (that they don't already have the full plans for).

Anything happens, the Chinese quietly and quickly pull out all their folks, wait till the Taliban run out of money and then resume the arrangement, after deducting an appropriate amount from the next couple payments for "inconvenience".

Unlike our stupid greedy short sighted politicians and our even more short sighted, goldfish like greedy public, the Chinese Communists are steadily working on their 100 year plan for global domination and doing very well at it so far. They don't mind if it takes them another generation or two before they are the new most economically and politically powerful country. The USA has actually been helping quite a bit, first by of course funding them, and then by pissing off pretty much everybody around the world so the Chinese can come in with tons of money and play "nice" and just clean up everything they want.
Good summation sir.

Conducting airstrikes on equipment left behind is just throwing good money after the bad money,none of major items are operational anymore. While you literally have to fly jets from carriers with a bunch of aerial refueling just to keep something armed in orbit ready to respond any eventuality.

Well, we have these things called long range bombers.
You don't need a fleet of tankers so the fighters can suck dick every couple of hours.

Top off the bomber before they enter airspace and you literally have hours upon hours of loiter time.

And yeah, they can and do drop smart bombs.

Reactions: oneshot86