• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The single greatest news story ever recorded

This little moment in history has been very beneficial in how to remove an unwanted whale. We have learned to rid yourself of an unwanted whale, all you need to do is have @Dirty D come hang out with her. 😂 She’ll vacate, on her own, before sundown! 🤣

Ain’t that right @168BTHPM ?😂🤣

This little moment in history has been very beneficial in how to remove an unwanted whale. We have learned to rid yourself of an unwanted whale, all you need to do is have @Dirty D come hang out with her. 😂 She’ll vacate, on her own, before sundown! 🤣

They always go home after you give them the good D.

Worked with a WWII Seabee, he was on Midway island and told me they decided to use explosives to make some holes in
concrete a bit larger. That did not work out as expected either.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Not a diversity hire in sight and blowing chunks all over your neighbors, that’s the closest a man can get to paradise.

Yea but the one I posted is real, not fiction.

Although I seem to remember it was *somehow* based on something that really happened ?

Yer welcome.
Sometimes a lil levity helps, amirite ?
In the late 50s in Dallas the KBOX radio station decided it would be a good idea to throw live turkeys off a pickup truck at speed in the mall parking lot as a Christmas PR stunt.

Or it could be based on the Yellville Arkansas Turkey Trot festival where they drop turkeys from a plane. The turkeys usually survived the drop, unless they hit a power line...

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka

I mean I’m happy to take yer mom off yer hands for a night or three but yer gonna have to pay for my penicillin shots.

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Probably the most tragic explosive oops was the Marines on the Roi-Namur op that decided to take out a bunker with a satchel charge not realizing it was a long lance torpedo storage depot….

E57B2044-49AB-42FC-8D86-B56FD3D965F3.jpeg

2A6AF55A-104A-411B-97D8-931ECD632ED6.jpeg

Reactions: Faronth and Ichi
I coached Paul Linman’s kid in Babe Ruth league. Nice enough dude. Def not a high strung little league parent. Kid had a decent arm.