• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Song Remains the Same

Re: The Song Remains the Same

Now yer talkin my music..

the ZEP imo in the top 5 of the greatset Rock bands of all time...

jimmy page, robert plant , john paul jones, and the immortal john bonham.
I grew up on their music, got laid the first time to zep, smoke tree to zep.

It will never get old to me..

i didnt know this: One account of the band's naming, which has become almost legendary, has it that Keith Moon and John Entwistle, drummer and bassist for The Who, respectively, suggested that a possible supergroup containing themselves, Jimmy Page, and Jeff Beck would go over like a lead zeppelin, a term Entwistle used to describe a bad gig.[35] The group deliberately dropped the 'a' in Lead at the suggestion of their manager, Peter Grant, to prevent "thick Americans"[23] from pronouncing it "leed".[36]

I believe Plant has confirmed that story to be true.

Great, great band.

I was privileged to see them live in 1977 in Greensboro, NC.
They played a solid four hours.
Moby Dick, Dazed & Confused, and a Plant/Page acoustic set that was mind blowing.
First time I'd seen laser lights as well.
IIRC, the tickets were <span style="text-decoration: line-through">$7.50 ea.</span> (correction - $9.00 each) and t-shirts were $5.00.

Bonzo's death was overshadowed a couple of months later by that of John Lennon, but he was truly a genius in his own right.

Wish I had the chance to see them. Robert Plant still has one hell of a voice. Although he and Page are looking a little rough...