• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The squirrels are next……

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I wonder if this means I should take more than one.

I want to know why somebody thought it would be a good idea to test a deer.

Somebody wanted to fuck one... My guess... Or some university bio department or obscure local govt agency wants more fed funding so needed to come up with a "groundbreaking" project in order to get the funds. I am sure testing fish and game for a flu virus benefits humanity about as much as watching beagles get eaten by sand flies...

I want to know why somebody thought it would be a good idea to test a deer.
    To say they have and you hunting them is spreading the disease. So you must stop hunting them so you don’t spread it further. (This is sarcasm people).

To say they have and you hunting them is spreading the disease. So you must stop hunting them so you don’t spread it further. (This is sarcasm people).
    I’ll get right on that

image.jpg

That's what I get for trying to post a gif from my phone

And to no one's surprise, not one fucking deer has died from covid-19. Thus is is not a problem in any way, shape or form. It is another leftist scare tactic.
    Deer season just opened here, I would expect the amount of deer dying with the kung pao sicken to spike.

ah the beauty of covid wonder when they are going to test house hold pets got to love a virus that can leap from you to your pets and back to you all within the time frame of a breath . mandatory pets wearing masks covid shots maybe pills or the enema suppository that would be a funny one . It's already in the food supply wonder when they will test for it , would you like some cow with your covid sir oh yes please .

Beef prices rising...they got to stop you from eating all meat.....next trick in the book.

This right here... Eliminating hunting, AKA eliminating self reliance and living off of the land, is a key component of totalitarian doctrine. How else would govt regulate and restrict the daily allotments of Soylent Green to misbehaving or rebellious folks?

This right here... Eliminating hunting, AKA eliminating self reliance and living off of the land, is a key component of totalitarian doctrine. How else would govt regulate and restrict the daily allotments of Soylent Green to misbehaving or rebellious folks?

While public television normalizes bug eating.

My ancestors didn’t claw their way through 100k years of human evolution to eat mashed up crickets. We earned prime rib and lamb chops.

Fuck these fruit bats. Before I eat bugs, I’ll eat vegans. Pass the Sr. Lechuga!!!

Sirhr

While public television normalizes bug eating.

My ancestors didn’t claw their way through 100k years of human evolution to eat mashed up crickets. We earned prime rib and lamb chops.

Fuck these fruit bats. Before I eat bugs, I’ll eat vegans. Pass the Sr. Lechuga!!!

Sirhr

If times get that desperate, we'll get together all who share common ability and survival goals, build longships (or long trucks, or battle buses, or whatever), and fucking raid and pillage the establishments of those who are trying to get us to eat bugs... Then feast and pass around flagons of mead, and write new adventure and conquest sagas. Proficiency with axes and hatchets in CQC would be a bonus in joining the group...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Space-Viking-H-Beam-Piper.jpg

If times get that desperate, we'll get together all who share common ability and survival goals, build longships (or long trucks, or battle buses, or whatever), and fucking raid and pillage the establishments of those who are trying to get us to eat bugs... Then feast and pass around flagons of mead, and write new adventure and conquest sagas. Proficiency with axes and hatchets in CQC would be a bonus in joining the group...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Space-Viking-H-Beam-Piper.jpg
    FD48BB8E-0252-4A93-A9EE-EB2EE9C8386D.jpeg

Just wait, maybe this will push Pfizer to develop a vaccine that we can use crop dusters to mass vaccinate every animal, person, bug, and bird in mass.