• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Tall Men

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Just watched it on You tube.

Im not putting this in the Movies thread because its not really about the movie. It's about a different time a different way of viewing life. The movies didnt need all this CGI stuff, constant being bombarded with every kind of filth and perversion. They just had real men, good plots, good cinematography, even good ethical values.

This one starred Clark Gable, 1955 Western, Gable, who flew bombers over Nazi Germany after he was a star. Jimmy Stewart, Earnest Borgnine, Lee Marvin and dozens of others. They didnt have to try to 'act' like men because they were men. I wont name anyone specific, but I just dont see that in today's crew. Nice fellows acting like men.

I think thats the time we long for, though we do have better glass now.

The 1950's America, perhaps the most golden point in our history, we were just really waking up, the future was wide open. But you cant go back, and looking forward it seems evil is manifesting more rapidly by the day.

Ephesians 6:12-13

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Rant over.