• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The U.S. Army Is Developing a Tactical Bra

Big_Naturals_Austin_Powers_Fembot.jpeg

I'm willing to assist in development of this... make sure everything is form fitting and properly molded 🤣

Fixed the fuck into that for ya.

I'm not sure I think it's still married. Guess it could be a "Pegger"

Please for the sake of all that is Holyoke let's not get into the visuals of it performing "dilation".........ooooops!, just threw up.

Surely what they are after are sports bras? That are available pretty much anywhere that's sells clothing?

So do these tactical bras come in multi-cam? Asking for a friend.

Surely what they are after are sports bras? That are available pretty much anywhere that's sells clothing?
but those don't match the that brownish color uniform underwear

C'mon man! Can't have a unauthorized sports bra color on under there! This is the MILITARY we're talking about! What's next? Victoria's 'not so secret' stuff under a uniform?! That'd be the end of the world!

Post pics!

M

You know, on the onset this sounds like another frivolous waste of money, which the Army Uniform Board is renowned for. However, in the article it mentions one critical element most don't think about for underwear - flame retardant materials. When you get caught in a blast, especially in an IED vs. vehicle type attack, a fireball surrounds you. Early on in GWOT when troops were wearing early types of UnderArmor and similar shirts and got hit, their blast injuries were exacerbated by also being "Shrinky-Dinked" by their undergarments melting to their skin. Talk about a horrible addition to an already horrible injury.

If women in uniform are to be fully integrated into combat roles, we need to ensure they have the protective equipment necessary to mitigate the injuries they will receive when they go to war. If that's a special type of skivvies, then so be it.

Next though should still be females registering for Selective Service, just like males do. Those worthless Congress members need to stop discriminating against women and make it happen to make them really equal, even when shit goes south.