• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The UK: Anything Left to Salvage? — "Community Dispute" = Acid Attack on 3-Year-Old

Death by acid to the 4 attackers. Slow death. Start with dipping the scrotums... after cracking the nuts with pliers.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
They should be tortured to death and it should be on BBC. They will probably get short sentences. The libtards that run the UK don't like to punish criminals any more than our libtards over here.

I can't imagine -- no matter how hard I try -- how anyone could do something like that. On some level, in defense of my soul, my brain dismisses stories like this as fiction. That's the only way I can carry on with any faith in the world.

They ain't animals, them's "insects". Pretty much any animal is valued and useful. Whereas insects the world around, are squashed without a second thought or concern.

And nobody ever asks the name of anything squashed. Or remembers it.

I don't want to go all 'hitler' and stuff,,,,, but I'm nearing the point of - Any and All associated with this type of group-think need eradicating - is coming close. One doesn't just kill a hornet, one gets rid of the whole hornets nest, right?

I want to say that I know I'm wrong to think this, because that is what we've been trained/taught to think for decades, let alone millennia. Except though, it is exactly THAT group which thinks that exact thing upon everyone who isn't "one of them".

So which is Right? Which is Just? Which is Correct?

Time to invent the meme (or whateveryoucallit?) of:

SeeToo

C2

Crusades, Part Deux

I actually read somewhere that there is pending legislation in Parliament (Funkadelic?) to ban pointy knives. No kidding.

Why would any body need a knife with a pointy tip or sharp blade.........its common sense legislation.....for the children.

England has passed the point of no return. The country now accepts this as normal and won't do anything to fix it. I wouldn't be surprised if most Brits would acquit them so show how open minded and accepting they are to other cultures. Attacks with assault acid are on the rise over there as per the end of the article.

THE UK has seen a surge in reported acid attacks, with numbers soaring from 228 in 2012 to 601 just four years later.
We now have one of the world’s highest rates of attacks per capita, according to Acid Survivors Trust International.
Last year was widely regarded as the worst with more than 400 incidents in six months.

What goes around comes around.....just the normal cycle....

On a lighter note, there are protests in England to fund the NHS. It seems the National Health Service doesn’t have enough money. This baffles me with open borders liberals. You will exhaust your precious social welfare programs so much faster if you hit the gas on the loser population.