• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Pitbul murder

The statistics don’t lie. There’s a problem that can’t be ignored.

Are local animal shelter is full of them. I bet they make up over half the dogs they have for adoption.

The last two dog incidence I’ve had were both pits. I might add there the only two I’ve had in the last 40 years. One left me with a permanent scar on my hand, luckily the owner had the dog on a lease, the other time was when a pit tried to kill my rotti pup, the owner was there and yanked him off pretty quickly. I have no idea what triggered either dog.

View attachment 8139566
Its a shame the kennels being full, thats no life for a dog. especially one like a pit. Putting them down would be humane over a live in a 3x3x3 ft metal cage. Same is true with wolf dogs but every rescue is full and most shelters wont take them because theyre really had to place. Absolute excape artists, can get out of 7-8 foot enclosure if you dont have turn ins, wiley and intelligent but hard headed and more srong willed than any dog' Ive met. I've had Nikita 7 years and she still tests me every day. Bitch. :D

Reactions: DIBBS
Tell you what, I'll think about your self-righteous spiel once you agree that the police should be held 100% responsible as having done the attacks themselves anytime their murder dogs injure, attack or maim others. So do you agree the police should be 100% accountable for any injuries and harm their unstable vicious monster dogs do to others, especially when the police use them to torture people with for no good reason. Otherwise STFU
Woiks fo me.

I am a bit lost how this became a government policing thread.

They said it couldn't be done, but it be done.
You've been around here long enough to know what the Hide is capable of doing. Jeeeeeezzz

Found a picture of you and your dog

dogbuns_feature.jpg
Hey, not fair, their i Lotus posture.

• Love
Reactions: jb0311
I hate everything LE has morphed into, but what are you referring too, specifically? I see them release on people running, trying to escape, maybe some bs resisting thing, but torture??? How do mean? What would the example be?

Check out #'s 3 and 6.​

Six takeaways from our investigation of police dog bites

1683853164189.png
The Marshall Project
https://www.themarshallproject.org › 2020/10/02 › we...

Oct 2, 2020 — We Spent A Year Investigating Police Dogs. ... Here are six takeaways from our findings, based on data from departments across the country, ...

Check out #'s 3 and 6.​

Six takeaways from our investigation of police dog bites

View attachment 8139623
The Marshall Project
https://www.themarshallproject.org › 2020/10/02 › we...

Oct 2, 2020 — We Spent A Year Investigating Police Dogs. ... Here are six takeaways from our findings, based on data from departments across the country, ...

Police dogs might just be more dangerous than all the Pitbulls put together... maybe we should eliminate police dogs.

Reactions: Maggot
Tell you what, I'll think about your self-righteous spiel once you agree that the police should be held 100% responsible as having done the attacks themselves anytime their murder dogs injure, attack or maim others. So do you agree the police should be 100% accountable for any injuries and harm their unstable vicious monster dogs do to others, especially when the police use them to torture people with for no good reason. Otherwise STFU

Well...I would have agreed with you right up until the point where you pounded your Bud Light and attacked me. I don't even know the field you're coming out of.

I think you somehow mistook my dislike for the gub'ment so much that I passed on a beltway job after my retirement - that I chose a 90% pay cut to work on our ranch and manage my wife's veterinary practice... for being a police K-9 handler? 😄

Either way Sir... congrats on your internet toughness. I think there's some concrete work and bench presses that will better suit your energy outbursts than me.

I mean, they should be held responsible for their negative actions with their dogs, just like they should be in general. QI and the tax slaves bailing em out whenever they fuck up encourages them to continue to do so.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I remember this video. The first time I saw it you could see the bullet bounce off the skull. Guess .40 Short&Weak isn’t the round for nanny dogs.

I shot a neighbors cat with a .22 while it was creeping up to kill my chickens. It was a clean shot but didn’t kill it on impact, I don’t think it made it home.
Next time I kill a neighbors animal, it will be with a bigger caliber so I don’t have to worry about the animal crawling back.
I recommend the 44mag lever action, cowboy gun, it drops animals so quick that you can’t help but smile.