• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Un-American Dilly Dilly Ban.

Fuck professional entertainers. They don't give two shits about the people that pay to watch them. They think all that money just falls from the sky.

As soon as I hear, "Do you golf?", I find myself involuntarily sticking my back firmly against the nearest wall.

As soon as I hear, "Do you golf?", I find myself involuntarily sticking my back firmly against the nearest wall.
I've golfed exactly twice in my life, both being "mandatory fun" outings in the Marine Corps. I'm proud to say that we the SNCOs of Weapons Company 3/6 took dead last in that Officer-SNCO match, but we had the most fun getting drunk first thing in the morning on the clock and not giving a flying fuck where our shanked shots went to, maxing out nearly every hole. The Bn Cmdr was not pleased when he received the complaint there were people pissing on the side of the fairway in full view to the Field Grade/General Officer housing nearby to the course. Yeah, that was us, they need more porto-shitters on the Camp Lejeune golf course. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

Spectator sports athletes complaining about spectators. Lol. I’d like to see someone fill a tournament golf course with mannequins and then tell all of the would be spectators to stay home. Fuck them.

I've golfed exactly twice in my life, both being "mandatory fun" outings in the Marine Corps. I'm proud to say that we the SNCOs of Weapons Company 3/6 took dead last in that Officer-SNCO match, but we had the most fun getting drunk first thing in the morning on the clock and not giving a flying fuck where our shanked shots went to, maxing out nearly every hole. The Bn Cmdr was not pleased when he received the complaint there were people pissing on the side of the fairway in full view to the Field Grade/General Officer housing nearby to the course. Yeah, that was us, they need more porto-shitters on the Camp Lejeune golf course. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

the last and only time i golfed was africa early 90s...
mandatory fun that didnt turn out that well for anyone but for us, Marines...
there were goats on the playing field and i diligently tried to drunkenly hit the goats with my shankapodomous, curveball, adam sandler shot.
dilly dilly

philly.jpg

Reactions: Slash0311
My name's "Slash" and I golf...

A calendar in my old boss's office made the most damn sense of anything I ever read...

"Golf was invented by the same people who think bagpipes are music"

Seriously tho, after playing for a few years and taking a few lessons last year to try and improve, concentration is key. I've seen guys mess up shots for the dumbest things that broke their rhythm.

And I'm still tying to figure out how Roger Woods finishes 2nd and 5th in the last two tournaments but be the Vegas favorite to win the Masters this weekend.

I find the whole idea of absolute quiet to play golf funny as fuck.
They can't concentrate hard enough to hit a ball that ISN'T moving, with a square faced club, standing right next to the damn ball.
To put that in perspective, watch some of the footage from the homerun race between McQwire and Sosa. They were trying to hit a round ball, with a round stick, the ball was moving from about 65 to 95 miles an hour, spinning and sometimes moving vertically and horizontally at the same time moving forward, along with capacity crowds screaming and flash bulbs popping during the night games. The ball would travel from 60'6" away, in a mere fraction of second.

I find the whole idea of absolute quiet to play golf funny as fuck.
They can't concentrate hard enough to hit a ball that ISN'T moving, with a square faced club, standing right next to the damn ball.
To put that in perspective, watch some of the footage from the homerun race between McQwire and Sosa. They were trying to hit a round ball, with a round stick, the ball was moving from about 65 to 95 miles an hour, spinning and sometimes moving vertically and horizontally at the same time moving forward, along with capacity crowds screaming and flash bulbs popping during the night games. The ball would travel from 60'6" away, in a mere fraction of second.
As a baseball fan, I certainly agree with this. Hockey as well fits the bill there, only on ice while getting boarded to boot. I can at least follow a Chapman fastball with my eyes, I can't tell you how many times I lose the puck watching a hockey game.

Some get pretty sissy-silly with requiring silence on the PRS circuit as well. It's a respect thing towards the shooter to not be overly boisterous, sure, but some get downright pissy if you're having a low level conversation 20yds back while they're shooting a stage because they have their electronic ears turned up too far. And they think they're playing "sniper", what a gas.

I haven't played since the early '80s. In very short order it became clear that I sucked at the game of golf, so instead of keeping track of my best games, I kept track of my worst. My absolute worst 18 was in Phoenix at Papago, a public course. That day I shot a blistering 195. I'm pretty sure I have the lowest cost per stroke in the game of golf.

Dilly Dilly

If you're a scratch golfer your not getting your money's worth from your green fees. Take a dozen strokes per hole. Hammer out giant divots. Pros take divots like their preparing to use them to sod their own lawns.