• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Unibomber is dead..

One of Teds "Ghost Guns".

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 8.30.36 AM.png

The real reason he lost his shit. The CIA really tortured him by convincing his logical mind to try to understand a woman. A book found in his cabin. Operation MK Ulta Beauty.

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 8.33.23 AM.png

Any relation?
1686757447997.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
It bears noting that John Brown was hanged on December 2nd, 1859. He was executed by the Government of Virginia, with the direct the blessings of President Buchanan and the Federal Government, even though the crimes were Federal and had taken place on Federal property. Buchanan was afraid a Federal trial would bring out a huge abolitionist protest, but if Virginia killed him he could avoid that during an election year. The crimes charged were murder, insurrection, and treason. In December of 1860 South Carolina would vote to secede from the Union and the Civil War would commence. Union Troops would sing:

John Brown's body lies a-mold'ring in the grave
His soul goes marching on

Glory, Glory! Hallelujah!
His soul is marching on

He captured Harper's Ferry with his nineteen men so true
He frightened old Virginia till she trembled through and through
They hung him for a traitor, themselves the traitor crew
But his soul is marching on!
(chorus)

John Brown died that the slave might be free
But his soul is marching on!

The stars above in Heaven are looking kindly down
On the grave of old John Brown

(chorus)

John Brown's knapsack is strapped upon his back!
His soul's marching on!

(chorus)

His pet lambs will meet him on the way
They go marching on!

(chorus)

They will hang Jeff Davis to a sour apple tree!
As they march along!

(chorus)

Now, three rousing cheers for the Union
As we are marching on!

(chorus)

There is a wide consensus that nothing moved the meter towards civil war like John Brown's failed raid and especially his subsequent execution. I do find it incredibly ironic that someone hung for insurrection and treason would become a hero to, and whom they would sing songs about, those killing their brothers for insurrection and treason.

I wonder if things would have been different if Kaczinski had the courage of his convictions and used a less cowardly medium to express his political views? History can only be understood when enough time and distance has passed to understand broader implications. For those implications to manifest a certain level of theatre is required. I don't believe Ted understood that. When seemingly random people were blowing up no one had any sympathy for him at all, and now his death is practically anonymous. I would say his example is text book study of what not to do to advance your beliefs. John Brown was exstatic when he learned they meant to publicly execute him. His last words were:

"I, John Brown, am now quite certain that the crimes of this guilty land will never be purged away but with blood. I had, as I now think, vainly flattered myself that without very much bloodshed it might be done."

That, my friends, is how it's done. From evil villain to hero of marching armies in no time at all. Bombing seemingly random people is more than just a retarded way to be ignored and anything you say to be discarded...

He was mentally ill at a level that is incomprehensible… genius at solving math problems? Probably an indication of how mis-wired his brain was.

Not saying he did not have some points worth discussing in rational debate and among gentlemen, scholars or the scholarly-inclined…

But when you start mailing bombs to people and terrorizing a nation, you are batshit crazy no matter how good your dialectic or your calculating skills. Batshit crazy.

Same applies to whack jobs who wear Semtex Tuxedos; shoot up schools; fly planes into buildings or kill doctors they don’t approve of.

Unabomber was batshit crazy. All this stuff comes back to mental illness. Which no one will address because the mentally-ill are useful tools of terror and offer a great excuse for subjugation of the rest of society.

Sirhr

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I listen to free books on tape during my commute. I drive a 17 honda and my phone will play android audio through the car. "google" listens to everything. Once and a while, usually 3-4 times per week the reading will stop and google will think I am asking it something. It is always listening, it has to. I usually respond to it by saying something to the effect. Google you spying cunt go the fuck away, it will respond sorry and the book will go back to playing.

I will not have that crap in my house. Then you get stuff like this. If you don't think this is coming you are living in a dream world.

I'd be hardwiring a jumper...